Lord Nyax vs General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Can General Grevious beat the cyborg with six built-in lightsabers, including Lightsaber Knees?

Grevious is only allow to use two lightsabers/arms in the fight.

ares834
Nyax stomps.

Q99
Oh yea, and Grevious can use more if he really needs 'em...

bayhunter12
I believe Grevious can win this using four sabers and his blaster.

Vorpal Ruin
Grevious has no chance.

truejedi
Originally posted by ares834
Nyax stomps.

truejedi
i never understood lightsaber knees... what does that even mean...

Naga Sado
wait if this 'nyax' guy has 8 lightsabers why can greivous only use 2?

Q99
Two to start with. And personally I kinda figured Grevious would have the edge already. He's designed for Jedi killing and has shown himself to be a skilled duelist.

Also, for Grevious, each saber in independently controlled, whereas Nyax simply has them all on his arms ('cept for the knee ones) so they all move together anyway.

Originally posted by truejedi
i never understood lightsaber knees... what does that even mean...

This

In case... kneeing someone is needed? I dunno, I can't say the designer's thought processes impress me ^^

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99
Two to start with. And personally I kinda figured Grevious would have the edge already. He's designed for Jedi killing and has shown himself to be a skilled duelist.

What would give Grevious the edge over the person who overpowered Luke, Mara, and Tahiri at the same time?

Q99
Wasn't he specifically accessing some outside source to boost his powers then?

Also I may be underestimating him because it's hard to take someone with lightsaber knees seriously.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99
Wasn't he specifically accessing some outside source to boost his powers then?

I don't think that was the case, but I'm not certain enough to deny it.

Originally posted by Q99
Also I may be underestimating him because it's hard to take someone with lightsaber knees seriously.

That's not a very good reason lol

truejedi
Nyax was feeding off of a dark-side nexus under the ruins of the Jedi Temple, I believe.

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin

That's not a very good reason lol

Yea, true, but (1) he has lightsabers for knees, and his sabers are designed to auto-shut off if he's about to cut himself, he hasn't actually had to learn to nut cut himself, and (2) his best feats involve a force boost.

In pure sabers at least, I don't picture him doing too well.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Q99
he hasn't actually had to learn to nut cut himself Lawl.

Q99
*Not smile

Vorpal Ruin
Well, since he was receiving a boost... we have no other showings of him to determine how much of a boost he recieved... :/

To be honest, he was a ****ing beast, so unless it was an incredibly significant boost, then he should still be powerful enough to beat GG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.