Superman Vs Marvel Characters with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
not a gaunlet, just wjo he beats and who he looses to.

1. WWH- Gets Superman level speed & Flight
2. Juggernaut-^
3. Marvel Ares-Ares gets hercules level strength and his admantine axe (superman fights in character)
5. Wolverine -wolverine gets colossus level strength & Durability, he still has his healing factor and admantiumn

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

2. Juggernaut-^
3. Marvel Ares-Ares gets hercules level strength and his admantine axe (superman fights in character)
5. Wolverine -wolverine gets colossus level strength & Durability, he still has his healing factor and admantiumn

he bfrs 2,3,4...and outright kills one

StiltmanFTW
1 - WWH rapes

2 - which Juggernaut? Current?

3 - Marvel Hercules? Supes, I believe.

4 - full capacity Supes wins

Cogito
1. WWH
2. Superman via BFR
3. Superman
4. Superman

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Cogito
1. WWH
2. Superman via BFR
3. Superman
4. Superman

FI Juggernaut would just fly back to the battlefield under his own power.

vansonbee
If you read OP carefully, Jugg gets the same abilities WWH dose.

Cogito
Maybe BFRing Juggs has some fanboyism involved, but I just don't like how, in a forum fight, someone like Juggernaut can't lose to the likes of Superman.

Anyways, Superman has (imo) greater strength, skill, and intelligence. He ought to win, if not for some d-bag named Cyttorak. Superman will fly him out to the edge of the universe if he has to.

Batman-Prime

2. Juggernaut-^

1. Superman 7/10
2. Superman 6/10
3. Superman 8/10
4. Superman 8/10

Batman-Prime
^I changed my mind, actually 1 and 2 would be an split.

carver9

2. Juggernaut-^

WWH and Juggernaut pull 10/10.

The rest lose.

The Sorrow

2. Juggernaut-^

1. WWH 10/10
2. Juggernaut 8/10
3. Superman 7/10
4. Superman 9/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1 - WWH rapes

2 - which Juggernaut? Current?

3 - Marvel Hercules? Supes, I believe.

4 - full capacity Supes wins
classic juggs

Colossus-Big C
how would superman beat wolverine?

Harbinger
Supes sweeps, though the first two are damn good fights.

The other two aren't. Logan and Ares get mauled.

carver9
how would superman beat wolverine?

If Superman fight in character against Wolverine, he gets killed but if he plays it smart and dodge the entire fight along with attacking, he is winning this. He could simply bfr him but a claw swipe should end it, that's why I said he needs to dodge the entire fight.

JakeTheBank
WWH should get a majority, imo, unless Superman resorts to the range game, and even then, WWH can close the distance.

If it's Classic Juggernaut, I have no idea how Superman can actually win outside of a plot device. BFRing doesn't seem likely if Juggs has his speed and flight.

Ares and Logan still get the boot straps put to them, though.

1. WWH wins pretty comfortably given his damage soak and amping

2. jugs has a lesser power output, but the combination of his infinite momentum with superman's speed and flight should be enough. he wins

3 and 4 would get stomped by SM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.