Deadpool vs. Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These two regeneratin' killers go at it. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Daken... well maybe current junkie Daken loses.

Mindset
Deadpool against any Daken wins.

Trackz
Daken sucks

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
Daken sucks thumb up

juggernaut74
Daken beat him already iirc.

jinzin
Daken sucks

Co-signed.... but he still probably wins.

psycho gundam
Daken sucks i see what you did there

SamZED
If Daken uses pheromones and the vanishing thing he wins. But he almost never does it these days. His fights with X, Wolverine, Punisher, Gambit etc show that its in his CIS. And without pheromones Deadpool beats him.

Entity
What if it was the version with the Muramasa Blade claws? Wouldn't those work on Deadpool's healing factor too?

I got a friend at work that is in love with DP and is always throwing CAN'T DIE! in my face. I shut him up for alil while one day with neither can Iceman thou lol He's still working on how to kill Bobby seeing as you'd have to also somehow destroy all the water in the universe so he can't transfer his consciousness and jus reform.

My personal favorite method to deal with Wade thou is jus throw him into the center of the sun. No it might never kill him but he's stuck in the center of the hottest thing I can imagine with gravity far beyond anything we've ever seen on Earth holding him there to incinerate for the next 10 billion years or so.

As i try to explain to him, there are things FAR worse than death.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, they would.

Heard that Iceman is gonna die soon, so we'll see what is the surefire way to off him.

Sun would disintegrate him.

wildernesss
daken seems to be more cunning, sneaky, & ruthless.....but I think wade is better with a sword & smarter than daken. doesn't wade have the better healing factor of the two?

juggernaut74
Daken beat DP without his pheromes didn't he?

StiltmanFTW
No

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No I don't remember ecactly I guess. Daken did win though right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't remember ecactly I guess. Daken did win though right?

Pheromones weren't mentioned in the fight, but he did use his vanishing trick several times which was later revealed to be his pheromones' doing.

Yes, he did.

SamZED
Pheromones weren't mentioned in the fight, but he did use his vanishing trick several times which was later revealed to be his pheromones' doing.

Yes, he did. BTW was there an official statement that the vanishing trick is pheromones? Cause Daken described it as a "move he learnt".

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
BTW was there an official statement that the vanishing trick is pheromones? Cause Daken described it as a "move he learnt".

I don't think it was the pheromones because when he used it, you knew that he used it. The writer made it known. That was speed imo.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think it was the pheromones because when he used it, you knew that he used it. The writer made it known. That was speed imo. But he never described it as speed, did he? He himself said he's no faster than Deadpool and that its a "skill to be where your opponent isnt looking" and imo that doesnt make much sense. That's why im wondering if they confirmed its pheromones rather than "skill".

carver9
But he never described it as speed, did he? He himself said he's no faster than Deadpool and that its a "skill to be where your opponent isnt looking" and imo that doesnt make much sense. That's why im wondering if they confirmed its pheromones rather than "skill".

Not from what I have seen they never did but back then Daken was more of a serious character, now he doesn't take anything serious. The technique is still there, he just doesn't use it because he tends to prefer being someone's punching bag.

SamZED
Not from what I have seen they never did but back then Daken was more of a serious character, now he doesn't take anything serious. The technique is still there, he just doesn't use it because he tends to prefer being someone's punching bag. Yeah, CIS is his worst enemy.

StiltmanFTW
BTW was there an official statement that the vanishing trick is pheromones? Cause Daken described it as a "move he learnt".

Fight with adamantiumless Cyber when he made him feel secure with pheromones and appeared behind him, with Spidey when he distorted his vision...

Romulus taught him how to use pheromones in combat.

Aakla
Deadpool, if he doesn't stop mid fight to go chase a butterfly or get coffee. If Deadpool actually went into the fight with the objective to destroy Daken, then Deadpool, like if Daken killed Terry or something. most of the time when deadpool gets owned, its because he really wasnt into the fight and was screwing around.

Entity
Ok I like Deadpool but never really kept up in depth with the character I jus know the basics.

Now I gotta know what issue this happened in so I can go find it and read up. When I mentioned this fight to him he said he had the issue and it ended in a tie. When i brought up the Muramasa Blade he said it wouldn't matter because it couldn't kill him. Which it probably can't but if he can't heal from the injuries then its gonna suck pretty bad to be alive depending on how its used.

Also any other low showings for Deadpool would be very helpful.

I mean I honestly do like Deadpool n find him a fun character but hearing my friend ridding his cock every night at work gets REALLY ANNOYING!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Entity
Ok I like Deadpool but never really kept up in depth with the character I jus know the basics.

Now I gotta know what issue this happened in so I can go find it and read up. When I mentioned this fight to him he said he had the issue and it ended in a tie. When i brought up the Muramasa Blade he said it wouldn't matter because it couldn't kill him. Which it probably can't but if he can't heal from the injuries then its gonna suck pretty bad to be alive depending on how its used.

I mean I honestly do like Deadpool n find him a fun character but hearing my friend ridding his cock every night at work gets REALLY ANNOYING!

Wolverine: Origins #25. Ended in a tie? Wtf? Deadpool passed out from a blood loss.

Check out Way's run for low hf showings.

SamZED
Originally posted by Entity

Like Stilt said, your friend is wrong. Daken was basically cutting Deadpool to pieces using his pheromones. At one point Deadpool managed to piss Daken off and almost knock him out with a kick. But Wade was already too injured to keep on fighting. So Daken eventually regained counciousness and attacked him from behind while DP was trying to put his severed limbs back together. Either way Deadpool ended up on the floor bleeding with Daken standing on top of him.

Murama claws cant kill him permanently but if Daken used it to cut Deadpool's head off it'll keep him down at least for few minutes. Longer if we're to use low showings.

Fight with adamantiumless Cyber when he made him feel secure with pheromones and appeared behind him, with Spidey when he distorted his vision...

Romulus taught him how to use pheromones in combat. Been a long time since ive read origins, he used it trick Cyber somehow, right?

StiltmanFTW
Like Stilt said, your friend is wrong. Daken was basically cutting Deadpool to pieces using his pheromones. At one point Deadpool managed to piss Daken off and almost knock him out with a kick. But Wade was already too injured to keep on fighting. So Daken eventually regained counciousness and attacked him from behind while DP was trying to put his severed limbs back together. Either way Deadpool ended up on the floor bleeding with Daken standing on top of him.

Murama claws cant kill him permanently but if Daken used it to cut Deadpool's head off it'll keep him down at least for few minutes. Longer if we're to use low showings.

Been a long time since ive read origins, he used it trick Cyber somehow, right?

He'd stay alive only because of Thanos' curse.

Yes, he killed him without getting his claws dirty.

SamZED
He'd stay alive only because of Thanos' curse.

Yes, he killed him without getting his claws dirty. Yeah.. although the line between "Thanos curse" and "wtf crazy hf" isnt that clear anymore. He's recently regenerated a new head (in Way's book!) in 12 minutes. I know itd be different with muramasa sword, just saying.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.. although the line between "Thanos curse" and "wtf crazy hf" isnt that clear anymore. He's recently regenerated a new head (in Way's book!) in 12 minutes. I know itd be different with muramasa sword, just saying.

I believe there was one instance in which Creed regenerated from being cut to pieces off-panel, yet the muramsa blade worked stick out tongue

Aakla

Been a long time since ive read origins, he used it trick Cyber somehow, right?

when they where fighting, was DP seriously trying or was he cracking jokes about who wolverine slept with to make him? I missed this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Aakla
when they where fighting, was DP seriously trying or was he cracking jokes about who wolverine slept with to make him? I missed this fight.

Deadpool is almost never serious, Character Induced Stupidity (CIS) is on going by default rules.

But yeah, he was pissed, he just couldn't handle Akihiro's pheromones.

SamZED
Wouldnt say he was pissed. But he wasnt taking him lightly either. Pretty much how he always fights.

when they where fighting, was DP seriously trying or was he cracking jokes about who wolverine slept with to make him? I missed this fight. lol close. "What's your problem with Wolverine anyway? He stole your stylist away right? So now you're like wandering blindly through the fashion jungle with that stupid shark fin on top of your head?"

I believe there was one instance in which Creed regenerated from being cut to pieces off-panel, yet the muramsa blade worked stick out tongue
He did? Nice feat. Speaking of severed body parts. Way's latest creation - evil Deadpool. Some of Wade's limbs that he lost throughout the years healed together and formed an evil zombie-like Deadpool.

sad

carver9
The "m" blade/claws cancels the healing factor right? That is why Sabes stayed dead. If that's the case, Deadpool isn't coming back from having his head chopped off.

StiltmanFTW
Wouldnt say he was pissed. But he wasnt taking him lightly either. Pretty much how he always fights.

He got as pissed as it is within his capacity in that panel with a knife...

He did? Nice feat. Speaking of severed body parts. Way's latest creation - evil Deadpool. Some of Wade's limbs that he lost throughout the years healed together and formed an evil zombie-like Deadpool.

sad

I'd need to read the issue, jin believes he did, but all we have is a statement from Wolverine that Creed's minced meat all over the ground and X-Men don't have to worry about him anymore or something like that.

Yeah, I read somewhere about that. Two right arms. Only a true fan like you can put up with his garbage and not drop the book stick out tongue

Btw, check out the Wolverine thread if you haven't yet.

SamZED
He got as pissed as it is within his capacity in that panel with a knife...

I'd need to read the issue, jin believes he did, but all we have is a statement from Wolverine that Creed's minced meat all over the ground and X-Men don't have to worry about him anymore or something like that.

Yeah, I read somewhere about that. Two right arms. Only a true fan like you can put up with his garbage and not drop the book stick out tongue

Btw, check out the Wolverine thread if you haven't yet. I know right? sad That's sad. Im willing to give Way one last chance because the last issue (Deadpool 40) was great. It seems like Way finally read DP's first series and knows what he's doing. But not gonna get my hopes up.

Will do.

The "m" blade/claws cancels the healing factor right? That is why Sabes stayed dead. If that's the case, Deadpool isn't coming back from having his head chopped off. He should come back either way because of Thanos.

deadpool wins

Aakla
Evil Deadpool, I read about it in the Deadpool Bugle, A fan site about deadpool.

Supposedly all of those deadpool pieces come together and regen into a deadpool with no conscience, evil-deadpool.

the way it was described is that we are going to get a deadpool that has no sense of humor and is 100% bent on killing people.

Mindset
Evil Deadpool, I read about it in the Deadpool Bugle, A fan site about deadpool.

Supposedly all of those deadpool pieces come together and regen into a deadpool with no conscience, evil-deadpool.

the way it was described is that we are going to get a deadpool that has no sense of humor and is 100% bent on killing people. So 90's Deadpool but less interesting?

carver9

the way it was described is that we are going to get a deadpool that has no sense of humor and is 100% bent on killing people.

Sounds like age of Apocalypse deadpool.

cdtm
When they fought in Wolverine: Origins, it looked like Daken had the edge.

Than again, Deadpool did beat Wolverine, who beat Daken.. And even though Daken cut his hand off and cut into his leg, Deadpool still delivered a solid kick that left Daken dazed and leaning against a wall, so Deadpool "could" have won, but didn't even try and follow up... But that also involved getting into Dakens head. Straight up, it was Dakens fight to lose..

I guess 7/10 Daken.

SamZED
If Daken uses pheromones I say he takes 9/10.
If he doesnt Deadpool takes him 7-8/10.
IMO

juggernaut74
Daken pretty much smoked DP withouth phermones did he not?

BlackZero30x
I don't think it was the pheromones because when he used it, you knew that he used it. The writer made it known. That was speed imo.

im pretty sure in his fight with spiderman it was clearly stated that it was his pheromones that made it seem like he was fast.

I could be wrong but i'll look it up

SamZED
Daken pretty much smoked DP withouth phermones did he not? He smoked him with pheromones. Without them Deadpool oneshotted him.

juggernaut74
He smoked him with pheromones. Without them Deadpool oneshotted him. I'm going to have to ask you to post scans of both cases if you could.

SamZED
I'm going to have to ask you to post scans of both cases if you could.
Ok but its gonna take some time.
It all happened during the same fight. Daken easilly cut Deadpool to pieces using his vanishing trick, but when he tried to attack head on Deadpool briefly knocked him out. Daken later regained counciousness and attacked DP from behind winning the fight.

SamZED
Found it. Was in Daken's respect thread. Credit to The Gambit.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool0.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool1.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool2.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool3.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool4.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool5.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool6.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool7.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool8.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool9.jpg

With pheromones this is no contest. But without them (CIS on) I give DP the clear majority.

cdtm
Found it. Was in Daken's respect thread. Credit to The Gambit.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool0.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool1.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool2.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool3.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool4.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool5.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool6.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool7.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool8.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/The_Gambit/Daken/DakenVersusDeadpool9.jpg

With pheromones this is no contest. But without them (CIS on) I give DP the clear majority.

Not so sure, even with the pheromones.

Because now Deadpool knows how to goad him. That's why he got in that attack..

juggernaut74
That was a cool fight.

Sr J-Bieb
Looks like Deadpool almost KO'ed him with one shot... and then let up

Mindset
Deadpool almost killed him.

OneDumbG0
Toss-up. Daken's not gotten over his daddy issues. And frankly, I never saw Daken's pheremones having anything to do with his fight with Deadpool.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset

Wolverine, too.

In a Wolverine comic, no less. Deadpool having enough cred with writers to punk that duo in their own mag is awesome.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Toss-up. Daken's not gotten over his daddy issues. And frankly, I never saw Daken's pheremones having anything to do with his fight with Deadpool. That's how he disappeared.

OneDumbG0
^ Daken explained it as a technique, not a pheremone. Which makes sense, considering once Daken lost his temper and stopped focusing on this skill he ended up getting tagged. I never saw that being a result of Daken turning off his pheremones.

cdtm
I agree with ODG.

Mindset
^ Daken explained it as a technique, not a pheremone. Which makes sense, considering once Daken lost his temper and stopped focusing on this skill he ended up getting tagged. I never saw that being a result of Daken turning off his pheremones. Yea, the pheromone technique.

Don't disagree with me again. sneer

SamZED
^ Daken explained it as a technique, not a pheremone. Which makes sense, considering once Daken lost his temper and stopped focusing on this skill he ended up getting tagged. I never saw that being a result of Daken turning off his pheremones. Mindset is right. This trick was later confirmed to be a pheromone based attack. I guess Way eventually realised that "standing where your opponent isnt looking" is a retarded explanation. He never reffered to it as "a technique" ever again. Besides, we've never seen Romulus (who supposedly tought him) perform that trick.

And that was back when Daken was a serious threat, has beaten Logan several times with ease. Current Daken is nowhere near as tough.

cdtm

Could have, anyways. Nothing stopping him from decapitating him or shooting him in the head, while he's out on his feet.

BlackZero30x
Toss-up. Daken's not gotten over his daddy issues. And frankly, I never saw Daken's pheremones having anything to do with his fight with Deadpool.

he admits to deadpool that he does not have the ability to move as fast as he seems like he can.

and when spider-man disguised himself as venom daken pretty much admits during the fight that his pheromones can throw off depth perception.

BlackZero30x
sorry for the double post.

i messed up when uploading my scans so i had to upload like this.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
he admits to deadpool that he does not have the ability to move as fast as he seems like he can.

and when spider-man disguised himself as venom daken pretty much admits during the fight that his pheromones can throw off depth perception. Gargan Venom beat Daken and Bullseye at the same time iirc.

SamZED
In his own mini noone conciders to be canon anyway. iirc he was affraid of Bullseye in DA.

juggernaut74
Consider it or not it's cannon. BTW that's the first I've heard of this.

BlackZero30x
Gargan Venom beat Daken and Bullseye at the same time iirc.

regardless of who beat who the point was daken admits that his pheromones are what gives him the illusion of having superhuman speed.......

juggernaut74
regardless of who beat who the point was daken admits that his pheromones are what gives him the illusion of having superhuman speed....... Makes sense.

BlackZero30x
Makes sense.

Indeed.

StiltmanFTW
regardless of who beat who the point was daken admits that his pheromones are what gives him the illusion of having superhuman speed.......

Pheromones work on Gargan and Daken tagged him anyway. Drew blood with bone claws only. And he should have had muramasa ones at that time, iirc.

juggernaut74
After looking at that fight Daken would have been defeated if not for the pheromones.

BlackZero30x
Pheromones work on Gargan and Daken tagged him anyway.

im not sure what you getting at here......

i mean idk if your in agreement with me or not..... confused

StiltmanFTW
After looking at that fight Daken would have been defeated if not for the pheromones.

I don't recall him even using them in that issue.

juggernaut74
I don't recall him even using them in that issue. I'm talking about the DP/Daken fight. DP would have won if not for the pheromones.

SamZED
Consider it or not it's cannon. BTW that's the first I've heard of this. Fair enough. But like Stilt said, he conveniently forgot about the pheromones as well as the muramasa claws when he fought Gargan. Also Mac bfred him.

StiltmanFTW
im not sure what you getting at here......

i mean idk if your in agreement with me or not..... confused

I don't agree with you and the reason I don't agree is because Gargan Venom has been portrayed by Marvel as far from being a capable fighter as possible.

His own mini was looney tunes-kind of stupid. Sure, it's still canon, but Reed's Gargan shouldn't be used as a standard here, at least imo. Daken has some enhanced speed, not enough to consider it a superpower, but it is comparable with that of Logan or Deadpool. Slower guys than them have efficiently fought Mac.

I'm talking about the DP/Daken fight. DP would have won if not for the pheromones.

Ah, ok.

BlackZero30x
I don't agree with you and the reason I don't agree is because Gargan Venom has been portrayed by Marvel as far from being a capable fighter as possible.

His own mini was looney tunes-kind of stupid. Sure, it's still canon, but Reed's Gargan shouldn't be used as a standard here, at least imo. Daken has some enhanced speed, not enough to consider it a superpower, but it is comparable with that of Logan or Deadpool. Slower guys than them have efficiently fought Mac.

Ah, ok.

ooh lol I see. In truth im not saying he's "slow" but I don't think he's "super human" fast. For example the fight with spiderman...

In spidys thought bubble he stated "it seems like he's everywhere at once". I do not believe he is that fast especially since daken stated his pheromones distort depth perception. After old petey parker closed his eyes and relied on his spider sense the "speed" difference was no longer at a gap.

(btw im excited to see what spider-mans new enhanced spider sense is capable of!)

juggernaut74
ooh lol I see. In truth im not saying he's "slow" but I don't think he's "super human" fast. For example the fight with spiderman...

In spidys thought bubble he stated "it seems like he's everywhere at once". I do not believe he is that fast especially since daken stated his pheromones distort depth perception. After old petey parker closed his eyes and relied on his spider sense the "speed" difference was no longer at a gap.

(btw im excited to see what spider-mans new enhanced spider sense is capable of!) That makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.