Team Thor vs. Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thor
BRB
Thunderstrike
Thor Girl

Vs

Hulk
Rulk
Skaar
Hiro Kala

JakeTheBank
Team Thor.

iceman24567
If Thor can take Rulk down fast I mean in less than 30 seconds Thors team wins

Batman-Prime
Team Thor

carver9
Team Hulk. I can't see anyone on Thor team soloing Hulk which would lead to someone on Thor team getting double teamed.

guy222
hulks win

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Team Hulk. I can't see anyone on Thor team soloing Hulk which would lead to someone on Thor team getting double teamed. Thor and Brb are more than capable of soloing hulk. Team Thor.

Cogito
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor and Brb are more than capable of soloing hulk. Team Thor.

More than capable of soloing Hulk as in the two of them take Hulk, who's solo, amirite?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Cogito
More than capable of soloing Hulk as in the two of them take Hulk, who's solo, amirite? No, as in individually each are more than capable of defeating hulk...

carver9
To bad if they soloed they would most def get curbed. Thor has a hard time taking on Savage...what is he going to do against a Hulk that is far above Savage league in power. He needs a partner and even then he would probably get his neck twisted.

Cogito
No, as in individually each are more than capable of defeating hulk...

Perhaps I should have thrown the /sarcasm tag on there

vansonbee
Team Hulk.

iceman24567
No, as in individually each are more than capable of defeating hulk... Dont know about Bill but Thor is more than enough to atleast split with Hulk

Colossus-Big C
thor cant solo hulk, at best its a split
hulk would outright beat brb

Team hulk wins

Sin I AM
hulk wankage is thru the roof lately....every single person on thors squad can solo the hulk team

Harbinger
Thor and BRB are peers; hell, you could make an argument that they're equals.

Team Thor.

carver9
To bad if they soloed they would most def get curbed. Thor has a hard time taking on Savage...what is he going to do against a Hulk that is far above Savage league in power. He needs a partner and even then he would probably get his neck twisted.

Sin I AM

you dont believe thor can defeat hulk in a forum battle? not a comic carver, a forum battle

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you dont believe thor can defeat hulk in a forum battle? not a comic carver, a forum battle

BFRING, yes, he can defeat him. In a CIS environment, he will get destroyed. He fought for hrs against Savage Hulk and couldn't drop him, then he got beaten upside the head yet again by Savage Hulk with his own hammer and got koed. Current Hulk would tool Thor.

Sin I AM
BFRING, yes, he can defeat him. In a CIS environment, he will get destroyed. He fought for hrs against Savage Hulk and couldn't drop him, then he got beaten upside the head yet again by Savage Hulk with his own hammer and got koed. Current Hulk would tool Thor.

but we both know Thor was jobbing so y even bring up that incident?

carver9
but we both know Thor was jobbing so y even bring up that incident?

Wow... I don't know what to say. Thor most powerful villians are brick like characters. Kurse has also worked Thor. You all just throw too much out of a comic to aid your arguments...it doesn't work like that. I just hate arguing against people that use PIS in ALL of there debates. Accept what happened and move on...D***. A lot of you all do that and that isn't good debating at all, its "making excuses".

From this day forward, if another person throw of PIS or "this shouldn't have happened" against me, I'm throwing every low and mid showing out of the window involving Hulk and Gladiator and using nothing but high end showings. You all talk about Quan but I have never, since being on KMC seen him say PIS or say that THAT shouldn't have happened. When you bring up something to him, he tell you exactly the reason why it has happene and move on.

Sin I AM
Wow... I don't know what to say. Thor most powerful villians are brick like characters. Kurse has also worked Thor. You all just throw too much out of a comic to aid your arguments...it doesn't work like that. I just hate arguing against people that use PIS in ALL of there debates. Accept what happened and move on...D***. A lot of you all do that and that isn't good debating at all, its "making excuses".

From this day forward, if another person throw of PIS or "this shouldn't have happened" against me, I'm throwing every low and mid showing out of the window involving Hulk and Gladiator and using nothing but high end showings. You all talk about Quan but I have never, since being on KMC seen him say PIS or say that THAT shouldn't have happened. When you bring up something to him, he tell you exactly the reason why it has happene and move on.

your talking extremes here carver, im not tailoring my argument to suit thor. im just stating that using the full range of his abilities, he is out of hulks league plain and simple. its just that "in character" he likes to brawl. take that as u will

The Sorrow
Team Hulk

Seeing his two sons being brutally attacked is only going to push the Hulk to Worldbreaker levels who, without bfr, would be a threat to team Thor alone. Both Skaar and Rulk can leech energy off him and gain massive amps, seeing as though Hiro Kala possesses the oldpower he should be able to do it aswell. Imo if that happens it would possibly become a stomp

Colossus-Big C
hulk wankage is thru the roof lately....every single person on thors squad can solo the hulk team lulz no one is wanking, hulk is stronger than anyone here

JakeTheBank
Team Thor has superior firepower, versatility, mobility, teamwork, more ways to win outside of physical force, etc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor and BRB are peers; hell, you could make an argument that they're equals.

Team Thor. is that why surfer clearly beat brb iirc? not only that but brb admitted thor is his superior

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team Thor has superior firepower, versatility, mobility, teamwork, more ways to win outside of physical force, etc. yes im aware of that

Damborgson
To bad if they soloed they would most def get curbed. Thor has a hard time taking on Savage...what is he going to do against a Hulk that is far above Savage league in power. He needs a partner and even then he would probably get his neck twisted. Lol Carver ur Hulk love is kinda disgusting sometimes. Thor had trouble with savage when he used Mjolnir as only a club. What do you mean what is Thor going to do to him? What exactly would hulk do to Thor if Thor by chance put him in a whirlwind? If Thor wants to he can kill hulk. Thats how it goes. If each were trying to kill each other and Thor used Mjolnir as more than a melee weapon, the hulk would be shamed and the killed.

Damborgson
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dont know about Bill but Thor is more than enough to atleast split with Hulk I think Bill is more agressive than Thor on a regular basis though no? idk i just think he would lose patience quicker and start actually going all out.

Colossus-Big C
i doubt thor can kill hulk imo, the guy has an insane healing factor, he could also thunder clap away the whril wind

JakeTheBank
Thor's whirlwinds have stopped Hulk before. And his higher end whirlwinds have shielded from galactic level destruction.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i doubt thor can kill hulk imo, the guy has an insane healing factor, he could also thunder clap away the whril wind no expression

Colossus-Big C
Thor's whirlwinds have stopped Hulk before. And his higher end whirlwinds have shielded from galactic level destruction. hasnt hulk light up an entire dimension with a thunder clap?

JakeTheBank
Seriously, Team Hulk has the advantage in physical strength and healing. And that's not enough to compensate against people with very comparable physical might of their own in addition to their other numerous advantages. If Team Hulk wins, it's because Team Thor fights down to their level.

Harbinger
is that why surfer clearly beat brb iirc? not only that but brb admitted thor is his superior Hence my only saying that one could make the argument (physically, they seem near or perfect equals, IMO, with Thor's fighting skill being the deciding factor IMO). I think Thor > BRB, but the difference isn't that great.

Colossus-Big C
Seriously, Team Hulk has the advantage in physical strength and healing. And that's not enough to compensate against people with very comparable physical might of their own in addition to their other numerous advantages. If Team Hulk wins, it's because Team Thor fights down to their level. i can agree with this

but what about skaar and rulks energy absorbing/draining powers?

Sin I AM
Seriously, Team Hulk has the advantage in physical strength and healing. And that's not enough to compensate against people with very comparable physical might of their own in addition to their other numerous advantages. If Team Hulk wins, it's because Team Thor fights down to their level.

you sir are correct

Harbinger
Seriously, Team Hulk has the advantage in physical strength and healing. And that's not enough to compensate against people with very comparable physical might of their own in addition to their other numerous advantages. If Team Hulk wins, it's because Team Thor fights down to their level. Isn't that what Thor usually ends up doing against Hulk, though (CIS and all)? Honestly, if Thor fought to the best of his abilities, and pressed the advantages Mjolnir and his flight afforded him, Hulk couldn't see Thor. Not usually how it's worked in comics, though.

Damborgson
Seriously, Team Hulk has the advantage in physical strength and healing. And that's not enough to compensate against people with very comparable physical might of their own in addition to their other numerous advantages. If Team Hulk wins, it's because Team Thor fights down to their level. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Isn't that what Thor usually ends up doing against Hulk, though (CIS and all)? Honestly, if Thor fought to the best of his abilities, and pressed the advantages Mjolnir and his flight afforded him, Hulk couldn't see Thor. Not usually how it's worked in comics, though.

Generally, but in their fights, as soon as Thor decides to use Mjolnir for things other than melee strikes and invokes his powers, it's clear the situation changes in his favor. I mean, the guy stopped Hulk dead in his tracks with rain. Otherwise, they're, as a whole, viewed as equals with comics supporting it. I mean, if Thor draws or stalemates Hulk with his own physical strength w/o Mjolnir, it clearly paints a picture for us as to what would happen if he fought Hulk tapping into his abilities as a whole.

SuperiorTech
i can agree with this

but what about skaar and rulks energy absorbing/draining powers?

Rulk energy absorbing is irrelevant if we are using current he wont use it that was made clear when he fought worthy Thing.

carver9
Generally, but in their fights, as soon as Thor decides to use Mjolnir for things other than melee strikes and invokes his powers, it's clear the situation changes in his favor. I mean, the guy stopped Hulk dead in his tracks with rain. Otherwise, they're, as a whole, viewed as equals with comics supporting it. I mean, if Thor draws or stalemates Hulk with his own physical strength w/o Mjolnir, it clearly paints a picture for us as to what would happen if he fought Hulk tapping into his abilities as a whole. [/QUOT

Have you ever thought about this with him vs Superman or Surfer? Him tapping into his abilities? Hulk can close the gap and easily at that. Whirlwinds ain't going to do craps to Hulk and lightning isn't dropping him. Unless we are talking about a complete CIS free fight where Thor does a soul suck or bfr, Current Hulk kills him.

JakeTheBank
Have you ever thought about this with him vs Superman or Surfer? Him tapping into his abilities? Hulk can close the gap and easily at that. Whirlwinds ain't going to do craps to Hulk and lightning isn't dropping him. Unless we are talking about a complete CIS free fight where Thor does a soul suck or bfr, Current Hulk kills him.

By him, do you mean Thor? I think if Thor cuts loose and uses his other abilities, it forces Superman and Surfer to do something similar outside of simple blasting and punching. Likewise, if Surfer got exotic or Superman did something similiar, Thor would have to do something outside of hammer tosses and melee and he has the capability to do so. Hulk doesn't have that kind of versatility to keep up against the three top guns in comics. In order for Hulk to win or have a shot at winning, they literally have to fight Hulk on Hulk's terms.

And lol at whirlwinds and lightning not doing anything to Hulk. Considering Thor's whirlwinds threw Glory for a loop (and have stopped Hulk before) and Thor's lightning damaged Chaos King among other immensely powerful beings, they're both effective against Hulk. And he does both of those more than enough for it not to matter if it's CIS off/on for Thor.

Take off your Hulk Goggles.

The Sorrow
When have Thor's whirlwinds stopped Hulk?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Sorrow
When have Thor's whirlwinds stopped Hulk?

A while back when he used them defensively ala a shield of sorts. Hulk couldn't get past them. Granted, Hulk's gotten much better feats, but Thor can summon planetary level whirlwinds or those of multiple worlds at once.

StiltmanFTW
Thor's rain immobilized Hulk rolling on floor laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor's rain immobilized Hulk rolling on floor laughing

thumb up

Newjak
Didn't Thor also drop Hulk with a lightning blast to the head.

StiltmanFTW
Yep, he did.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Newjak
Didn't Thor also drop Hulk with a lightning blast to the head. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk47.jpg

The Sorrow
A while back when he used them defensively ala a shield of sorts. Hulk couldn't get past them. Granted, Hulk's gotten much better feats, but Thor can summon planetary level whirlwinds or those of multiple worlds at once.

Ah, was it in an old Journey Into The Mystery book? If it was there was an instance where Thor protected himself while talking to Odin and Hulk was trying to attack but that wasn't a whirlwind it was a dimensional barrier, although it was drawn like one.

A Glory/Chaos King level whirlwind and lightning blast would certainly do serious damage but can he summon them near instantly? As Hulk knows how powerful Thor is and it's in his character to be all over his opponents, not giving them time to breathe or recover.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Ah, was it in an old Journey Into The Mystery book? If it was there was an instance where Thor protected himself while talking to Odin and Hulk was trying to attack but that wasn't a whirlwind it was a dimensional barrier, although it was drawn like one.

A Glory/Chaos King level whirlwind and lightning blast would certainly do serious damage but can he summon them near instantly? As Hulk knows how powerful Thor is and it's in his character to be all over his opponents, not giving them time to breathe or recover.

he was flyng during the chaos king altercation iirc....he could just stay in the air during the bout

carver9
By him, do you mean Thor? I think if Thor cuts loose and uses his other abilities, it forces Superman and Surfer to do something similar outside of simple blasting and punching. Likewise, if Surfer got exotic or Superman did something similiar, Thor would have to do something outside of hammer tosses and melee and he has the capability to do so. Hulk doesn't have that kind of versatility to keep up against the three top guns in comics. In order for Hulk to win or have a shot at winning, they literally have to fight Hulk on Hulk's terms.

And lol at whirlwinds and lightning not doing anything to Hulk. Considering Thor's whirlwinds threw Glory for a loop (and have stopped Hulk before) and Thor's lightning damaged Chaos King among other immensely powerful beings, they're both effective against Hulk. And he does both of those more than enough for it not to matter if it's CIS off/on for Thor.

Take off your Hulk Goggles.

Ok, you just said that Thor used lightning to even damage chaos king. If you are saying that he would use these types of attacks while fighting Hulk, why not use it against Supes and Surfer? Hulk has the ability to close the gap and he also have super speed himself. Hell, I would put his speed OVER Thors. Let's not forget that Shield was shooting numerous of missles at WWH and he was slapping them out of the air during mid leap like he was playing baseball.

He also have super speed jumping as well. Thor would need distance to beat Hulk and that ain't happening because Hulk has that ability to close the gap like he always does. Hell, he didn't even give Gladiator breathing room... Be was all over him. This version of Hulk kills Thor. I don't think he can handle too many punches from Hulk and Hulk durability would keep him in the fight.

carver9
he was flyng during the chaos king altercation iirc....he could just stay in the air during the bout

And Hulk would jump up there and bring him to the ground. Just that simple. We are talking about a guy that jumps continents within a short time. You are underestimating him. There are numerous of bricks that can take the big 3 for a majority. Doomsday, V&V Despero, Shaggyman, Kurse, Mangog, and the list goes on. You all are only saying this because its Hulk. If it was any one of the people above, this wouldn't be going on right now and the sad thing is, Hulk is stronger than every one of them that I have named.

D-Block

Thor could just not hold back and use his powers something he never does against Hulk.

iceman24567
your talking extremes here carver, im not tailoring my argument to suit thor. im just stating that using the full range of his abilities, he is out of hulks league plain and simple. its just that "in character" he likes to brawl. take that as u will This plain and simple if Thor decides to brawl his chances of losing are high if he goes exotic he should have no problems beating Hulk. He's already beaten characters in one page he usually has a hard time fighting like Absorbing man and HULK utilizing his abilities they give him a decisive edge.Thor doesn't even have to get physical to beat Hulk it would be smarter if he didn't Mjolnir and his godly powers would put almost any brick down

carver9
Hulk can close the distance on Thor and easily at that.

iceman24567
Hulk can close the distance on Thor and easily at that. Thor can counter by hammer tossing Hulk away. Hulk can only beat Thor if he restricts himself

carver9
Thor can counter by hammer tossing Hulk away. Hulk can only beat Thor if he restricts himself

Don't think it works like that. Hulk was all over Wonderman and Ironman before they even had the chance to even move a muscle. He blitzed the hell out of them. Then we have the latest fight against him and the Avengers when he blitzed and punched everyone on the team before they had the chance to counter him (which led to them teleporting him and the Avengers to the desert). He also blitzed Gladiator before Glads had the chance to form an attack, etc, etc. Hulk can close the distance and immediately at that.

iceman24567
Good thing i don't care what you think huh? Thor has been countering via hammer toss since his inception Hulk isn't blitzing Thor in any shape or form hell Thor can just unleash lightning to counter a Hulk "blitz"

SuperiorTech
Don't think it works like that. Hulk was all over Wonderman and Ironman before they even had the chance to even move a muscle. He blitzed the hell out of them. Then we have the latest fight against him and the Avengers when he blitzed and punched everyone on the team before they had the chance to counter him (which led to them teleporting him and the Avengers to the desert). He also blitzed Gladiator before Glads had the chance to form an attack, etc, etc. Hulk can close the distance and immediately at that.

That avenger fight is not Cannon.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
That avenger fight is not Cannon.

OMG

JakeTheBank
Good thing i don't care what you think huh?

lmfao

zeel
team thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.