Jackass: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

devil_01
hey does anyone know when Jackass the movie will be coming to dvd, thx zorro

BackFire349
march 25 or something like that.

devil_01
thx a bunch big grin

jimcarreyfan_16
hey how about this new DUMB AND DUMBERER movie fixin to come out?
I think if Jim and Jeff didn't want to be in it..they shouldn't have made it.. sad

Mujaffa
haven't this Jackass tread been opened like three times already??

Ironman
the best movie in my opion well not the best but its a good movie. Funny thing was "hi im weeman and this... IS a big cone" and the Bmx tug o war was funny. Anyway tell whether you like it or not.

Ironman
i feel like a jackass i spelt jackass wrong god that embarising. sad

Snipes
it was crap.

Beastro
They should've stuck to tv.I think the fact that they could do whatever they wanted because it wasnt on tv let them create totally stupid and unfunny gags.Like eating a yellow snowcone or scaring Bam's father while he was in the toilet.It just didnt appeal to me as much as the show.

Ironman
well some of the stuff made me laugh and the night panda thing made me want to be apart of that sooooo bad japanese chicks are sooo hot,

Beastro
Japanese girls arent that hot.

Ironman
the one that smiled for the picture was she was fine looked like she popped strait outa anime man. anyway plus it was terroizing japanese people it was awesome dude they were throwing wee man in the air

Beastro
I hate japanese animation messed

Ironman
well im not a big fan but some is good but still you have to idmit (uhh i didnt spell it right) japanese chicks are hot tho. id love to do that tho there so kind to people its not even funny

rajah kalantiaw
it was an okay movie. some of it was just plain wrong... like that scene where bam's father gets puched while in the sh!tter. i would beat the sh!t outta my son if he ever does that.

SlipknoT
I love this movie.

WeluvTwinkie
This movie redefined stupidity. Enough said.

Beastro
You could so tell that was re-hearsed stick out tongue

BTW,was the title edited to be spell right?Because I remember the author spelled it Jackaas in the beginning embarrasment

Cinemaddiction
I edited it after a merge, for functionability in the search engine.

Beastro
Oh,thats so cute!

Cinemaddiction
You're testing my patience.

Beastro
Calm down im just messing with you.

Smasandian
It was stupid and childish. They shouldn't of got money for it, but this movie made me laugh so much my sides are hurting. To me, this was the funniest movie I have ever seen in the theatres or on video.
But its stupid and childish, but somehow they took what alot people do when somebody falls on thier ass.

Beastro
Americans are so easily amused.Throw a midget and four complete idiots into a movie and they cant get enough no expression

Ironman
you do like america then thats fine but dont bash it

Beastro
Im not bashing america im just saying people here are easily amused.

ragesRemorse
dude, The entire world is easily amused. dont just target America. The majority of people watching jackass type shows are teenagers. It is so amusing to the audience because the people on the show are doing similar things that they do in real life. Teenagers and all over the world are amused by the same things. Maybe to less degrees, but the same idea. America is alot of things, but easily amused is somthing that everyone all over the world is. I actually think the English are to easily amused, english humor is dryer than a ninety year old womans snatch.

Sidenot: bumfights and CKY is funnier than jackass, evil but funny

Ironman
cky is hilarious

Smasandian
I'm not American, but I like it. I find Johnny Knoxville a natural comedian. Jackass is your typical comedy but the difference is that the persona actually gets hurt.

Beastro
Ok sorry.People are easily amused.

Smasandian
Is that a problem?

SlipknoT
Its a formula that can't be beat.

Ironman
^^^^ what he said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.