Apocalypse and the horsemen vs Hulk and the Avengers (cpt America, Iron Man & Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
Who would win the battle between the combatants?

scyven
ps hulk can't the the war horseman smile

Sin I AM
which horseman??

scyven
I was going to leave it open but I suppose a little specifity will make it a better thread:

Death: Archangel

Famine: Sunfire

Pestilance: Was going for Polaris but that make it to easy so Caliban

War: Abraham Kieros

vansonbee
Maybe the current Horsemen from recent X-force would be better opponent.

Hulk and Iron Man directly takes action. Spiderman and Captain America can distract the horsemen

Team 2 FTW

Harbinger
Wonder how Tony would fare against Apoc.........

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Harbinger
Wonder how Tony would fare against Apoc.........

He'd trap him in a forcefield again smile

scyven
I see it as a group battle of one-on-ones because capt America and Spider man could be severely b**ch slapped by the horsemen...c'mon Cpt America would be dead in 2 secs definitely the 1st in the batlle to die.

I see:
Hulk Vs Apoc
Iron Man vs Archangel
Sunfire vs Spiderman
capt America vs Caliban & Abraham Kieros
an b4 anyone says hulk would destroy Apocalypse this clip was directly off Apoc's bio on Marvel website:

Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.
He has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities in the past. Apocalypse has been termed an "External," due to his mutant ability of immortality. Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic.
&
Mastery of alien technology, specifically in regards to genetics and biochemistry
Apoc is stronger and probably smart enough to devise a way to reverse Hulk back to Banner

MF DELPH
Smh...

Apocalypse could conceivably solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.