For Asgard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Can Zeus conquer Classic Asgard, sans Odin?

Asgard has one month prep.....Zeus is allowed to call upon one ally from his pantheon, if the chips are down

JakeTheBank
I would say no so long as Loki is actively trying to save Asgard or at least make it so Zeus can't conquer it.

zopzop
I think he can. If worse comes to worse, you said he's allowed to call one Olympian as backup (I'm guessing he'd either pick Poseidon or Hades) then that's that.

wildernesss
Asgard loses without Odin.

Colossus-Big C
Pluto has nearly conquerd asgard solo, untill hela revived Odin (Thor #199-201)

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/11162-2294-12353-1-thor_super.jpg

Zeus>>>Pluto

Zeus Curbstomps without Odin there

JakeTheBank
I hope people realize what a month of prep for Asgard possibly entails.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I hope people realize what a month of prep for Asgard possibly entails. hum... what do you see loki coming up with that actually stops zeus?

Starscream M
I hope people realize what a month of prep for Asgard possibly entails. why don't you enlighten us?

JakeTheBank
Norn Stones, The Destroyer Armor, manipulating heavy hitters such as Surtur or Mangog on his behalf, getting Hela to aid, etc.

All very well within Loki's ability.

Starscream M
Norn Stones, The Destroyer Armor, manipulating heavy hitters such as Surtur or Mangog on his behalf, getting Hela to aid, etc.

All very well within Loki's ability. surtur and mangog would likely align with zeus and aid in the destruction of their arch enemies, the asgardians

vansonbee
Odin making preparation to take down Galactus, hooking up all his people with mecha suits lol

Maybe the edge goes to Asgard w/ prep.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
surtur and mangog would likely align with zeus and aid in the destruction of their arch enemies, the asgardians

Why would they trade having Odin rule over Asgard for Zeus?

Better the devil you know and all that.

Parmaniac
FOR ASS-GUARD!!!!

Mindset
Why would they trade having Odin rule over Asgard for Zeus?

Better the devil you know and all that. Because they hate Odin? I don't see them giving a shit about helping Asgard.Originally posted by JakeTheBank

All very well within Loki's ability. Where is the Destroyer Armor now, is it still around?

Uriel005
Does Zeus have a counter to Destroyer armor?

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
Does Zeus have a counter to Destroyer armor? His skyfather level powers, I'd imagine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
FOR ASS-GUARD!!!!

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Because they hate Odin? I don't see them giving a shit about helping Asgard. Where is the Destroyer Armor now, is it still around?

Doesn't make sense for any of them to essentially trade dealing with one old bastard for another one, especially when it's likely Zeus would outright destroy them whereas Odin understood ultimately why the enemies of Asgard such as the Rock Trolls and Frost Giants needed to exist. And Loki's gotten them all to help him further his plans before.

Yes, it's back in the vault of Asgard presumably based off of Iron Man/Thor.

Mindset
They wouldn't be trading really, they'd be staying out of a fight that would protect Asgard since they don't care about protecting it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.