Thor vs Wendigo fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor doesn't have his hammer for this fight.

Who would win, Wendigo that is a thousand times more stronger than his normal strength vs Thor?

This is a fist fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Gladiator loses.

dmills
Lmao @ this thread! You guys are insane laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I know Gladiator loses but this is Thor that we are talking about here.

JakeTheBank
Thor wins with him being vastly superior to Gladiator and all.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor wins with him being vastly superior to Gladiator and all. laughing out loud

vansonbee
You've to be specific about Wendigo... is he bigger like in the Hulk comic?

Also the Hulk can move around easily compared to Thor... without his hammer, his assents goes down big vs. Wendigo

Wendigo no matter what size

carver9
Yes, he is bigger.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmmm so if Wendigo who is a class 100, is amped to a thousand times stronger than his normal self is easily defeated by Hulk. does that mean hulk is like class 1 million or something. Sounds like hyperbole to me

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmmm so if Wendigo who is a class 100, is amped to a thousand times stronger than his normal self is easily defeated by Hulk. does that mean hulk is like class 1 million or something. Sounds like hyperbole to me

Class 1 million ain't craps to current Hulk...especially when he took on his son who amped his physical strength to 100 TRILLION tons of force and Hulk was still tossing him around with 1 arm like he was nothing.

Sin, not trying to be mean but have you been keeping up with current Hulk?

The Sorrow
With nothing except brute force Thor loses.

Classic Wendigo has never been defeated 1v1 by Savage Hulk in several prolonged fights, some taking up whole books. Savage Hulk has beat Thor though.

For Thor to beat a Wendigo amped x1000 he would have to use exotic powers

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Someone should stop carver, seriously. This has gone too far.

Batman-Prime
Thor defeats Wendigo almost as easy as Hulk did smile.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

SuperiorTech
facepalm

To be fair PAK is giving him all the ammunition he needs.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
To be fair PAK is giving him all the ammunition he needs. To be fair PAK is a lunatic

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sin I AM

There is no such thing as class 1 million.

Class 100 accounts for all the high end strength feats.

Large tanks and modest sized boulders are things that can weigh 100 tons, no one ranked as class 100 is ranked as such just for being able to lift something of that magnitude as their maximum.

carver9
facepalm

Lol...why are you doing me like this stilt, I thought we were cool.:'(

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...why are you doing me like this stilt, I thought we were cool.:'(

Because of you KMC hates Hulk, that is why mad

You've become annoying lately, Pak is having a bad influence on you uhuh This is a bait thread.

CosmicComet
We hate Hulk because of Pak.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

StiltmanFTW
Carver is his avatar though.

carver9
Because of you KMC hates Hulk, that is why mad

You've become annoying lately, Pak is having a bad influence on you uhuh This is a bait thread.

Noooo... Before me they were hating hulk. At best, Hulk was mid meta and people even gave Ironman the nod over him.

Batman-Prime
Noooo... Before me they were hating hulk. At best, Hulk was mid meta and people even gave Ironman the nod over him.

To be Honest, I like the Hulk, he was besides the Avangers (west, east), X-Men, Captain America, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X-Force, X-Factor, Namor, Daredevil and Wolverine, the only Marvel Titel I used to read during the 90'. I was quite picky back then and didn't read everything.
I forgot Ghost Rider and Punisher but anyway.

Savage Hulk was mid to high Herald and is now a constant High Herald. He lacks the versality to get a majority against others though, that's all.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
To be Honest, I like the Hulk, he was besides the Avangers (west, east), X-Men, Captain America, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X-Force, X-Factor, Namor, Daredevil and Wolverine, the only Marvel Titel I used to read during the 90'. I was quite picky back then and didn't read everything.

Savage Hulk was mid to high Herald and is now a constant High Herald. He lacks the versality to get a majority against others though, that's all.

Wow...can't believe it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Savage Hulk was mid to high Herald and is now a constant High Herald. He lacks the versality to get a majority against others though, that's all. I disagree. Hulk is high meta or top tier at best, but not a herald level being. Any herald level being can beat him easily through bfr.
Comics won't allow it because it would make Hulk appear too weak and no one like weaklings; for weaklings don't sell comics or movie tickets.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Hulk is high meta or top tier at best, but not a herald level being. Any herald level being can beat him easily through bfr.
Comics won't allow it because it would make Hulk appear too weak and no one like weaklings; for weaklings don't sell comics or movie tickets.

So Doomsday is Mid Meta since he can be bfred?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Hulk is high meta or top tier at best, but not a herald level being. Any herald level being can beat him easily through bfr.
Comics won't allow it because it would make Hulk appear too weak and no one like weaklings; for weaklings don't sell comics or movie tickets. facepalm

I haven't read much on current wendigo but didn't he used to hang with hulk? At 1000 times strength wouldn't he absolutely annihilate thor?

Zack Fair
Hulk is a sissy.

I used to like Hulk until Carver came along. uhuh

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm

I haven't read much on current wendigo but didn't he used to hang with hulk? At 1000 times strength wouldn't he absolutely annihilate thor?

thumb up

Wendigo would maul Thor.

celestialDeamon

vansonbee
Ymir influences on the thread. Thor vs Wendigo penis x 1000!

carver9
But Hulk beat this version of Wendigo and easily AND he had a partner that was 1000 times more powerful as Savage Hulk as well.

Badabing
Class 1 million ain't craps to current Hulk...especially when he took on his son who amped his physical strength to 100 TRILLION tons of force and Hulk was still tossing him around with 1 arm like he was nothing.

Sin, not trying to be mean but have you been keeping up with current Hulk? Carver, that's enough. There are but a few panels of Hulk in WB mode. And his best feat is rattling the Eastern USA with a step. We don't know how he fights, thinks or reacts in WB mode.

Until we know exactly what he's capable of in WB mode, we go by with what's actually been shown on panel and use his actual feats, not what you think he should be able to do.

OneDumbG0
But Hulk beat this version of Wendigo and easily AND he had a partner that was 1000 times more powerful as Savage Hulk as well. 1000x more powerful than they were before. Not 1000x more powerful than Savage Hulk. I don't believe Wendigo or Bi-Beast were ever as powerful as Savage Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
1000x more powerful than they were before. Not 1000x more powerful than Savage Hulk. I don't believe Wendigo or Bi-Beast were ever as powerful as Savage Hulk.

I agree but Wendigo was always capable of holding his own against Savage along with bi-beast.

Bada, I agree with you as well but my main topics and the 90% of the FTW that I am mentioning isn't involving WBH, I'm using standard Current Hulk.

-K-M-
It was pretty silly as even when he was his regular size he always gave Savage Hulk a good fight. So the 1000x stronger and still got beat was ridiculous.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
It was pretty silly as even when he was his regular size he always gave Savage Hulk a good fight. So the 1000x stronger and still got beat was ridiculous.

I would agree with you, but..........

The way Marvel has been portraying the Hulk recently, maybe they want him to be "Trans Tier" in terms of strength, stamina and durability?

-K-M-
Yes, but both Wendigo and Bi-Beast alone and in their base form have given Savage Hulk a serious fight. So to easily beat them BOTH at the same time is ridiculous when they were 1000x more powerful.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, but both Wendigo and Bi-Beast alone and in their base form have given Savage Hulk a serious fight. So to easily beat them BOTH at the same time is ridiculous when they were 1000x more powerful.

Agreed. Can someone post that fight again? Wasn't Hulk using trickery or something?

Now that I think of it, Professor Hulk hurt giant Abomination iirc... but I hope I remember it wrong.

carver9

That's Savage Hulk...Current Hulk isnt Savage. Rulk also gave Savage hell...he even killed him but Current Hulk ran through him as well. Then Banner himself stated that the Avengers, including Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell against Current Hulk.

-K-M-
That's Savage Hulk...Current Hulk isnt Savage. Rulk also gave Savage hell...he even killed him but Current Hulk ran through him as well. Then Banner himself stated that the Avengers, including Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell against Current Hulk.

I'm fully aware of that, but actually think about the logistics of Hulk beating Wendigo and Bi-Beast who are both at base form class 100, but in this fight they were working TOGETHER and were 1000x amped and he beat them with ease. Any way you think about it, the fight was silly.

vansonbee
Well being bigger in size can be a negative, I wish the writer would of use their normal size with strength amp instead.

Hulk is fast brick.

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Well being bigger in size can be a negative, I wish the writer would of use their normal size with strength amp instead.

Hulk is fast brick.

So is Wendigo

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg07.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg08.jpg

carver9
I'm fully aware of that, but actually think about the logistics of Hulk beating Wendigo and Bi-Beast who are both at base form class 100, but in this fight they were working TOGETHER and were 1000x amped and he beat them with ease. Any way you think about it, the fight was silly.

I think it just shows Hulk power level. Remember, during the beginning of the fight, Wendigo got taken out with one solid punch from the Hulk...that alone showed that it would have taken much more power to even stand q chance in a fight against him. I guess the 1000x more power they received just wasn't enough.

-K-M-
I think it just shows Hulk power level. Remember, during the beginning of the fight, Wendigo got taken out with one solid punch from the Hulk...that alone showed that it would have taken much more power to even stand q chance in a fight against him. I guess the 1000x more power they received just wasn't enough.

I bet your pardon? You seriously have the worst recollection of a comic than anyone on this board. I suggest you go read it again as Wendigo was NEVER taken out prior to growing , and a bit of context you missed is the Hulk sucker punched him when he wasn't looking and hit him to his knees. Wendigo with a bloody nose after the hit looked at Hulk, yelled and then grew to a giant.

Once again 1000x more powerful and with the help of a 1000x more powerful Bi-Beast. Are you actually serious you believe that fight wasn't silly? Also that was even before full world-breaker mode.

StiltmanFTW
The Pak Equation > all

The Pict

facepalm

vansonbee
So is Wendigo

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg07.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg08.jpg I don't understand, are you agreeing with me? I'm just saying the giant size fight against Hulk can be interpreted in many ways.

Wendigo and Bi-beast being so big, they can't hit Hulk. Hulk BFR them,because he has the power to do so.

I do understand the writers are trying to beef up the Hulk, but in these debate forums, that showing can be toss out the window like I stated above.

-K-M-
I am.

carver9
I bet your pardon? You seriously have the worst recollection of a comic than anyone on this board. I suggest you go read it again as Wendigo was NEVER taken out prior to growing , and a bit of context you missed is the Hulk sucker punched him when he wasn't looking and hit him to his knees. Wendigo with a bloody nose after the hit looked at Hulk, yelled and then grew to a giant.

Once again 1000x more powerful and with the help of a 1000x more powerful Bi-Beast. Are you actually serious you believe that fight wasn't silly? Also that was even before full world-breaker mode.

Didn't see anything silly about the fight. The first punch Hulk hit Wendigo with took him completely out of the fight until he amped.

Him defeating both of them shows how powerful he is and I don't even know why we are discussing this when on panel proof is on my side.

-K-M-
Didn't see anything silly about the fight. The first punch Hulk hit Wendigo with took him completely out of the fight until he amped.

Him defeating both of them shows how powerful he is and I don't even know why we are discussing this when on panel proof is on my side.

Took him out of the fight? They wern't even fighting as it was a SUCKER-PUNCH. Once again you seriously must read bizarro comics as no where did that happen. As all the sucker punch from Hulk did was hit him to his knees and give him a bloody nose. Not once was he out of the fight (as it wasn't even a fight, Wendigo didnt know Hulk was there) and after the hit he was ready to start the actual fight, but then grew to a giant

You don't seem to grasp the logistics of it, which isn't shocking.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't see anything silly about the fight.

So Hulk can take out Wendigo and Bi-Beast, both amped so ridiculously, and can't take a pussy like Zeus? no expression

carver9
So Hulk can take out Wendigo and Bi-Beast, both amped so ridiculously, and can't take a pussy like Zeus? no expression

Zeus is q skyfather and the fight between Zeus was kind of different than his fight against those two. He was talking to Zeus, trying to reason with him.

StiltmanFTW
Zeus is q skyfather and the fight between Zeus was kind of different than his fight against those two. He was talking to Zeus, trying to reason with him.

Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him ermm

Mindset
I'm fully aware of that, but actually think about the logistics of Hulk beating Wendigo and Bi-Beast who are both at base form class 100, but in this fight they were working TOGETHER and were 1000x amped and he beat them with ease. Any way you think about it, the fight was silly. One more person mad that Hulk was stylin on their favorite character.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
One more person mad that Hulk was stylin on their favorite character.

Wendigo isn't one of my favorites....COME AT ME BRAH!

Mindset
Wendigo = Canadian.

KM = Canadian.

He's one of your favorite characters.

The equations don't lie.

Lord Feron
Wendigo = Canadian.

KM = Canadian.

He's one of your favorite character.

The equations don't lie.

Can't fight math!

-K-M-
He's right I can't. He even carried the 1 sad

SuperiorTech
Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him ermm

From what I remember Carvers stance on it was that Hulk was looking at the ground where the thunderbolt hit.He was looking at the ground from the time it hit to the time Zeus landed the punch apparently he really really liked something on the ground it was more interesting than the pissed off sky-father in front of him.He claimed Zeus sucker punched him while he was talking to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863063/Incredible_Hulks_622_009.jpg.html

carver9
From what I remember Carvers stance on it was that Hulk was looking at the ground where the thunderbolt hit.He was looking at the ground from the time it hit to the time Zeus landed the punch apparently he really really liked something on the ground it was more interesting than the pissed off sky-father in front of him.He claimed Zeus sucker punched him while he was talking to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863063/Incredible_Hulks_622_009.jpg.html

Zeus shot a lightning bolt at the ground where Hulk was lookin and Hulk looks down while talking and Zeus sucker punch him before he completes his sentence. It's right there in the scan.

iceman24567
LOL at the Zeus sucker punch thing as if it mattered

carver9

Those are low showing for Zeus that also had circumstances involved.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL at the Zeus sucker punch thing as if it mattered

Here we go again.

It mattered because not only was it a sucker punch, he kept pounding on Hulk afterwards.

Mindset
I hear Hulk can take a good pounding though.

iceman24567
Here we go again.

It mattered because not only was it a sucker punch, he kept pounding on Hulk afterwards. Not only was it not a sucker punch but even if it was it would not have mattered Zeus >>>>>>>> Hulk

carver9
I hear Hulk can take a good pounding though.

Sigh* confused

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not only was it not a sucker punch but even if it was it would not have mattered Zeus >>>>>>>> Hulk

Look like a sucker punch to me but I do agree, Zeus is above Hulk but the fight would have went different if he didn't sucker punch him like that.

Mindset
What's wrong?

iceman24567
Look like a sucker punch to me but I do agree, Zeus is above Hulk but the fight would have went different if he didn't sucker punch him like that. It looked like a sucker punch only to salty ass Hulk fans trying to downplay the physical punishment Zeus layed down on Hulks candy ass

-K-M-
Yet apparently when Hulk legitimately sucker punches someone we are supposed to ignore that.

iceman24567
Yet apparently when Hulk legitimately sucker punches someone we are supposed to ignore that. Double standard

carver9
Yet apparently when Hulk legitimately sucker punches someone we are supposed to ignore that.

I never said he didn't sucker punch him but he didn't sucker punched Zeus but he didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did.

-K-M-
I never said he didn't sucker punch him but he didn't sucker punched Zeus but he didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did.

You said the sucker punch was a fight, and the sucker punch took him out of the fight. Both incorrect answers.

iceman24567
You said the sucker punch was a fight, and the sucker punch took him out of the fight. Both incorrect answers. laughing

Silent Master
In just a fist fight, Thor would win 1 fight less than Hulk would.

carver9
You said the sucker punch was a fight, and the sucker punch took him out of the fight. Both incorrect answers.

Miss type. What I meant was Hulk didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did. He stopped to talk to Zeus.

Badabing
Guys, get back on topic please or I will close the thread. Hulk isn't in this match.

SuperiorTech
Zeus shot a lightning bolt at the ground where Hulk was lookin and Hulk looks down while talking and Zeus sucker punch him before he completes his sentence. It's right there in the scan.

First of all he didn't shoot any bolt at where Hulk as looking he intentionally tossed away the bolt.He formed the bolt when he got pissed of after he had agreed to fight Hulk and the coward sucker punched him while he was talking of his cloak.

1. Hulk came to Olympus and started a fight Zeus came out and the first thing he did is attack then Zeus had to put the coward down.

2.After agreeing to fight the Coward while taking off his cloak the got sucker punched.

3.Lets assume for for the Sake of Argument he was looking at the ground where Zeus threw the bolt (P.S he wasn't) your stupid argument and it is stupid would be he continued to look at the ground after Zeus spoke to him and reinstated his wow to fight him on his terms and continued to do it while he responded ludicrous.

The best you could do it argue he was not entirely prepared for the attack and you would be hard pressed to do that considering he was telling Zeus to stop talking and attack which is what he did.

Your boy got stomped he got stomped by someone more powerful than he is.

-K-M-
Miss type.

You said it more then once. Next.

Colossus-Big C
lol Hulk is ridicously strong, but zeus is far stronger than hulk wendigo and bi beast

Colossus-Big C

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him ermm sarcasm much? zeus has transmutated both herc and ares to trolls and back with mere gestures ....
its in the respect thread

carver9
First of all he didn't shoot any bolt at where Hulk as looking he intentionally tossed away the bolt.He formed the bolt when he got pissed of after he had agreed to fight Hulk and the coward sucker punched him while he was talking of his cloak.

1. Hulk came to Olympus and started a fight Zeus came out and the first thing he did is attack then Zeus had to put the coward down.

2.After agreeing to fight the Coward while taking off his cloak the got sucker punched.

3.Lets assume for for the Sake of Argument he was looking at the ground where Zeus threw the bolt (P.S he wasn't) your stupid argument and it is stupid would be he continued to look at the ground after Zeus spoke to him and reinstated his wow to fight him on his terms and continued to do it while he responded ludicrous.

The best you could do it argue he was not entirely prepared for the attack and you would be hard pressed to do that considering he was telling Zeus to stop talking and attack which is what he did.

Your boy got stomped he got stomped by someone more powerful than he is.

I never said Hulk was more powerful than Zeus but as long as we both see him looking at the ground during the time Zeus attacked then we are straigjt. My buddy Bada said let's get off of this topic so I am done with it.

As for the fight...Thor gets killed.

SuperiorTech
I never said Hulk was more powerful than Zeus but as long as we both see him looking at the ground during the time Zeus attacked then we are straigjt. My buddy Bada said let's get off of this topic so I am done with it.

As for the fight...Thor gets killed.

I never said he was looking at the ground you did and he wasn't your wrong he got stomped.Every time you bring up this nonsense I will be their to set you straight on the facts

carver9
I never said he was looking at the ground you did and he wasn't your wrong he got stomped.Every time you bring up this nonsense I will be their to set you straight on the facts

I hear ya but you know you brought this up right?

Badabing
You all were given fair warning.

Closed. This thread has been off topic for pages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.