Hellboy v/s The Kraken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thoren
The kraken is unleashed on new york city, and hellboy is called in to save the day. Hellboy gets all his toys, because well he'd get pwnd without them.

Kraken is already on manhattan,wreaking havoc, and hellboy comes on the scene.

Hellboy has taken out some big bads, can he take the kraken?

Kraken from clash of the titans.

Nemesis X
Heck no! Without anything like Medusa's head, Hellboy gets raped. Kraken killed beings that challenged even Gods. I doubt a bunch of firearms will take down that overgrown fish, even if that Big Baby gun can destroy a forest spirit. Oh, and don't forget it's massive size. I doubt the Kraken would even know Hellboy is there while it lay wastes New York. This is spite.

BruceSkywalker
hellboy gets squashed

jinXed by JaNx
the kraken from clash of the titatns can only be stopped by a god or medusas' gaze. I dont know if big baby cant stop all that now. Although if he had the BPRD on his side i think he could most definitely do it. There will be casualties and lots of them but the BPRD will take their time and find a way. we're talkin all out warfare here, Helicopters and jets for distraction,,,,man, this battle could be epic but one on one...Kraken stomps.

the ninjak
Hellboy turns Apocalyptic on the Kraken's ass, turns into demon form and uses his fist to summon the tentacled Ancient One he almost unleashed in the first movie.

Cthulhu arrives and destroys the Kraken with ease!

But the price is the Earth gets destroyed as well but what ever.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hellboy turns Apocalyptic on the Kraken's ass, turns into demon form and uses his fist to summon the tentacled Ancient One he almost unleashed in the first movie.

Cthulhu arrives and destroys the Kraken with ease!

But the price is the Earth gets destroyed as well but what ever.

i agree laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.