Hulk and Juggernaut (classic) vs Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight inside an enclosed admantium dome the size of Madison Square Garden.

Uriel005
Classic classic? Superman superhypnosis's the sucker as surely as Xavier does. Current Hulk does surprisingly well considering at Savage levels he tends to toe-to-toe with Thor.... But team 2 if hypnosis is viable. Haven't seen it out of Supes in a long while but meh.

JakeTheBank
You may as well say Team Two via T-Vo and Soul Drain.

carver9
This fight isn't even fair.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
This fight isn't even fair.

I know, man.

Hulk is going to get his ass kicked here.

carver9
Lol.

h1a8
Team 1 wins unless Thor can remove Juggs invulnerability. If so then team 2 wins.

guy222
t 1

Starscream M
This fight isn't even fair. why? and for who?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Starscream M
why? and for who? because team two really doesn't have anything to deal with a real classic juggs who is for all intents and purposes invulnerable to bricks and just about anything Thor can do on the magic end. It's why I brought up superhypnosis because really the only chance in hell Supes and Thor has is some of supes older more experimental exotic abilities.

carver9
why? and for who?

You have 2 heralds fighting against 2 of the most powerful bricks in a closed container. That's not a good idea. This is a stomp.

Starscream M
You have 2 heralds fighting against 2 of the most powerful bricks in a closed container. That's not a good idea. This is a stomp. they're 2 of the most powerful heralds as well...and don't underestimate their versatility

Uriel005
they're 2 of the most powerful heralds as well...and don't underestimate their versatility yes but their versatility doesn't help if they can't exploit juggs tp weakness.

carver9
they're 2 of the most powerful heralds as well...and don't underestimate their versatility

Any versatility they use in a closed area like that could possibly harm them as well. It also give Hulk and Juggernaut a lot of leeway to bring the fight up close and personal which wouldn't be a good idea for the Heralds. It's a bad matchup and no one on the other team is putting a scratch on Juggernaut.

Starscream M
Any versatility they use in a closed area like that could possibly harm them as well. It also give Hulk and Juggernaut a lot of leeway to bring the fight up close and personal which wouldn't be a good idea for the Heralds. It's a bad matchup and no one on the other team is putting a scratch on Juggernaut. thor has magical enchantment that can temporarily disable juggernauts invincibility

JakeTheBank
thor has magical enchantment that can temporarily disable juggernauts invincibility

Which people usually write off as PIS.

Dum Dum Dugan
typical fail thread by mastertard.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which people usually write off as PIS. why?

carver9
thor has magical enchantment that can temporarily disable juggernauts invincibility

Who said that Thor would be fighting Juggernaut and he would be hard pressed at even using that AND Juggernaut durability isn't based on his forcefield, he is already completely invulnerable.

JakeTheBank
why?

Because the writer didn't have a good grasp on Jugg's powerset and how it worked in actuality mingled with the fact that Thor's not done that since in future fights with Juggs.

Personally, given what Mjolnir's plot device like powers have done, I think it's well within the reason of possibility, but Thor probably won't do it typically in a forum fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because the writer didn't have a good grasp on Jugg's powerset and how it worked in actuality mingled with the fact that Thor's not done that since in future fights with Juggs.

Personally, given what Mjolnir's plot device like powers have done, I think it's well within the reason of possibility, but Thor probably won't do it typically in a forum fight. ok, that makes sense.

vansonbee
Fight inside an enclosed admantium dome the size of Madison Square Garden. How big is the dome? Because Juggernaut power kicks in, when he has momentum.

Majority to team 1

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
typical fail thread by mastertard. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lol.gif wow lol

DickBlazer
Closed area hulk and jugs

Stoic
Team Two gets Choked.

well, they would drop the hulk after a good fight, but as usual, without midrappe or BFR, there is nothing they can do about the juggernaut. jugs cant really do much to them if they stay out of reach eother. stalemate

carver9
Juggernaut isn't the reason I'm giving his team the majority. Current Hulk is just as much as unstoppable as classic Juggernaut.

wouldnt a prolongued energy drain combined with a blitz do it?

carver9
Originally posted by 753
wouldnt a prolongued energy drain combined with a blitz do it?

Energy drain isn't working and they are in a closed area where it is easy for Hulk to get to them.

vansonbee
Juggernaut doesn't use his shield that much, its very inconsistent if he'll use it against Team 2, he would try to go for the kill. I recall WWH dented Juggernaut suit, I'm not sure he impervious to strong attacks.

Hulk bash Superman face in! Thor secretly helps *

Energy drain isn't working and they are in a closed area where it is easy for Hulk to get to them. energy drain on the scale applied by that last guy, but mjolnir's energy drain capacity is practically limitless. the op does not state the size of the closed area, but Im assuming it isnt a room. SM should manage to evade just fine even thor should too.

Uriel005
Energy drain isn't working and they are in a closed area where it is easy for Hulk to get to them. Originally posted by 753
energy drain on the scale applied by that last guy, but mjolnir's energy drain capacity is practically limitless. the op does not state the size of the closed area, but Im assuming it isnt a room. SM should manage to evade just fine even thor should too.

classic juggs cytorrak enchantment was like a very specialized Odinforce on it's own. Thor isn't competing with Cytorrak enchants... nor should he ever as even Odin vs Jugg enchant when Juggs had full backing and was litterally an unstoppable force is up for debate in my book. Not that Juggs stands a chance as Odin would face rape him but against the enchantment itself I think Odin would be hardpressed to do much to it directly and turn Marco into a normal human.

Originally posted by Uriel005
classic juggs cytorrak enchantment was like a very specialized Odinforce on it's own. Thor isn't competing with Cytorrak enchants... nor should he ever as even Odin vs Jugg enchant when Juggs had full backing and was litterally an unstoppable force is up for debate in my book. Not that Juggs stands a chance as Odin would face rape him but against the enchantment itself I think Odin would be hardpressed to do much to it directly and turn Marco into a normal human. I was talking about draing the hulk's gamma energy not cytorrak's energy feed

carver9
Originally posted by 753
I was talking about draing the hulk's gamma energy not cytorrak's energy feed

Thor isn't draining anyone, its out of character and I can't even remember the last time he used that tactic, especially against Hulk.

vansonbee
Thor isn't draining anyone, its out of character and I can't even remember the last time he used that tactic, especially against Hulk. I recall he only use it occasionally to save the innocents or against high class foe, who he thinks has trouble against (energy base).

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
I recall he only use it occasionally to save the innocents or against high class foe, who he thinks has trouble against (energy base).

I remember that instance, it was basically plot driven just like him using soul suck.

Uriel005
I remember that instance, it was basically plot driven just like him using soul suck. thor has a lot of plot based shenanigans in his play books just like any other magic based character/esoteric force character but just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't valid as the same ability tends to pop up from time to time years apart though it may be so on forum it is still viable if the character feels the need to do so.

carver9
thor has a lot of plot based shenanigans in his play books just like any other magic based character/esoteric force character but just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't valid as the same ability tends to pop up from time to time years apart though it may be so on forum it is still viable if the character feels the need to do so.

Out of all the Times Thor fought Hulk, how many times has he tried draining him. I'll be waiting on that scan.

Uriel005
Out of all the Times Thor fought Hulk, how many times has he tried draining him. I'll be waiting on that scan. I'm not saying he's done it to Hulk I'm just arguing that it's something in his arsenal. yeesh.

carver9
I'm not saying he's done it to Hulk I'm just arguing that it's something in his arsenal. yeesh.

I agree but its rare that he would use it, especially in this fight.

Uriel005
I agree but its rare that he would use it, especially in this fight. I wasn't saying it for the Hulk I was just commenting that it was viable. Besides even if it works on Hulk I honestly don't see it working on Juggs so it's moot in my book anyways. Like I said before unless T2 is busting out TP/hypnotic effects I don't see them beating Juggs alone.

BattleMage
Is this WWH?

carver9
Originally posted by BattleMage
Is this WWH?

Yes.

Batman-Prime
Team two 8-9/10

UnmaskedMan
If Juggernaut builds momentum and his "unstoppable" schtick comes into effect, would he be able to break through an adamantium dome? Or would he just move the whole thing?
Is this a Magic > Science thing?

Slightly off-topic, but I figure I'd like to know.

oh, and on-topic, close quarters, I give it to Hulk and Juggs

Originally posted by UnmaskedMan
If Juggernaut builds momentum and his "unstoppable" schtick comes into effect, would he be able to break through an adamantium dome? Or would he just move the whole thing?
Is this a Magic > Science thing?

Slightly off-topic, but I figure I'd like to know.

oh, and on-topic, close quarters, I give it to Hulk and Juggs probably drag the structure arround at a slower pace

psycho gundam
hulk grabs juggernaut's leg and uses him as an unstoppable baseball bat

Stoic
I find it strange when people make it seem like the Hulk is slow, when in fact at short bursts he has never had a problem tackling Thor. Let's face it, the Hulk is fast... very fast. Juggernaut is by far the slowest on the field, and even he can move at super human speeds. This is not a good match up. Thor and Superman would lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not a good match up? That's bullshit.

It can go either way really. Team 1 would edge out if it came down to an up close brawl.

The Sorrow
Team 1

iceman24567
If Hulk faces Superman and Thor fights Juggs team two wins

scyven
Two exceptionally strong dudes that can fly, create concussive energy blasts against two dude who are just a strong but can't fly or project any blasts, not a fair fight...proably Hulk and Thor Vs Supses and Juggs is better

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
If Hulk faces Superman and Thor fights Juggs team two wins

You need to flip this and even if you did flip it, team 1 still kills them. Hulk is just 2 strong.

iceman24567
You need to flip this and even if you did flip it, team 1 still kills them. Hulk is just 2 strong. Nah its fine the way it is strength only does so much especially at the level these four operate. Superman has the tools to beat Hulk and Thor has the tools to beat Juggs. Team two should win a majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.