Wonder Woman (No Equipment) vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wonder Woman (No Equipment)

vs

Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, and Iceman

Mindset
Rogue and Storm get naked, then WW joins them.

Cogito
Despite the Marvel vs. DC showing where Storm beat her, she's strong and fast enough to blitz and kill them all. Equipment not needed.

WW 10/10

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
Rogue and Storm get naked, then WW joins them.

naughty

Q99
How's she supposed to KO Iceman?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Cogito
Despite the Marvel vs. DC showing where Storm beat her, she's strong and fast enough to blitz and kill them all. Equipment not needed.

WW 10/10

Did you miss the part of the thread where it says iceman.

Q99
Diana takes down everyone *except* Iceman, but is in a 'can't win' situation against him with neither lasso nor bracers.

Cogito
I don't know that much about Iceman's tanking feats. Can he not be blitzed before he can react and KO'd?

JakeTheBank
Well, on KMC, Iceman is a god, so....

Cogito
I don't care about his potential...

Mindset
I don't know that much about Iceman's tanking feats. Can he not be blitzed before he can react and KO'd? How do you ko someone who is sentient ice?

Dum Dum Dugan
How do you ko someone who is sentient ice?
to be fair he been Ko numerous times.

Iceman is a guy who at certain times was written with limitless potential, however the majority of the time he does nothing with it. He hardly potrayed in such a light anymore.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
to be fair he been Ko numerous times.

Iceman is a guy who at certain times was written with limitless potential, however the majority of the time he does nothing with it. He hardly potrayed in such a light anymore. What are these numerous times he has been koed?

Dum Dum Dugan
What are these numerous times he has been koed?
Do I really need to go through all the times he been KOed?

U do realise there going to have him die during schism right. He not potray as this immortal ice god anymore and hasent been for years. people pretend like the vast minority of iceman appearances are his majority, which is simply wrong.

Mindset
Yes, you do.

I don't care what might happen.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes, you do.

I don't care what might happen.
if I do, will I actually get real response from u back or some joke? Because frnakly I dont wanna spend the time, if ur just gunna ignore it and make a joke instead.

psycho gundam
I don't care about his potential...

funny you should mention that....

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_icecity1.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_icecity2.jpg

no expression

SuperiorTech
if I do, will I actually get real response from u back or some BS joke? Because frnakly I dont wanna spend the time, if ur just gunna ignore it and make a joke instead.

So I take it your not gonna post them?

Mindset
if I do, will I actually get real response from u back or some joke? Because frnakly I dont wanna spend the time, if ur just gunna ignore it and make a joke instead. I can't tell the future.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So I take it your not gonna post them?
oh I will if people wanna see them. I just gunna take some time, because i don't typically keep ice man apearances at the ready. I gunna have to go through thousands of comics, but yes if people want I can located several instances of him being KO

Dum Dum Dugan
I can't tell the future.
see this does not make me wanna waste my time, because I have a feeling ull just make a joke and leave the thread never to respond.

SuperiorTech
oh I will if people wanna see them. I just gunna take some time, because i don't typically keep ice man apearances at the ready. I gunna have to go through thousands of comics, but yes if people want I can located several instances of him being KO

These recent instance or the past before he got better with his powers?

Mindset
When have I ever done that?

Sounds like you just can't do it.

Dum Dum Dugan
These recent instance or the past before he got better with his powers?
a mix. But his powers were always the same, he simply for a small fraction of time was potrayed as a god, and then that was ignored. But for some reason, people on KMC only seem to remember him beign a god, and not the fact he rarely if ever potrayed like that now or even compared to his characters history.

Dum Dum Dugan
When have I ever done that?

Sounds like you just can't do it.
when have u ever posted a joke to a serous responses?

was this a joke? U do that all the time.

JakeTheBank
lol

Mindset
So I guess I'll be accepting your concession.

Dum Dum Dugan
So I guess I'll be accepting your concession.
see here u go again.

JakeTheBank
Just answer Mindset, Dum Dum.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just answer Mindset, Dum Dum. DDM seems like he'd be great at dodgeball.

SuperiorTech
a mix. But his powers were always the same, he simply for a small fraction of time was potrayed as a god, and then that was ignored. But for some reason, people on KMC only seem to remember him beign a god, and not the fact he rarely if ever potrayed like that now or even compared to his characters history.

I am not talking about his potential or his kmc ice-god status I am talking about what he has shown on panel the ability to have his body completely destroyed and to reform or create a new one

Dum Dum Dugan
Here one example but I will find more.

X-force #27-28 iceman is severally injuried through physical means and taken out of the fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
I am not talking about his potential or his kmc ice-god status I am talking about what he has shown on panel the ability to have his body completely destroyed and to reform or create a new one
Yes he has shown that, but pretty much in a single arc, which was more or less ignored and has been contradicted such as in x-force # 27

Dum Dum Dugan
Just answer Mindset, Dum Dum.
I posted an example, but why should i? If all im gunna get is jokes in return? seems like a waste of my time no?

Mindset
Here one example but I will find more

X-force #27-28 iceman is severally injuried through physical means and taken out of the fight. Maybe you want to, idk, give a description of the circumstances at least?

Q99
Even not talking about his short godly level, can't he still handle being shattered no prob?

I mean, Dust isn't super-uber powerful, but she still can't be beat by punching.

Dum Dum Dugan
Maybe you want to, idk, give a description of the circumstances at least?
why not look it up.

His defeat by one of the Nimrods during the battle by being burned, which caused him to revert back to his human form.

Mindset
He has reformed his body multiple times.

Mindset
why not look it up.

His defeat by one of the Nimrods during the battle by being burned, which caused him to revert back to his human form. So are you taking about something that happened decades ago?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
Even not talking about his short godly level, can't he still handle being shattered no prob?

I mean, Dust isn't super-uber powerful, but she still can't be beat by punching.
Thats the problem it seems to contradict himself. He some times seems to be able to form with utter ease, other times not so much.

True. Ice man fluctuates like crazy. He was also taken down by Gas during x-men/ black panther cross over. Which goes against this idea he simply a sentinet ice being.

Dum Dum Dugan
So are you taking about something that happened decades ago?
no im talking about something that happen during second coming.

I gave u the issue and title......

Mindset

I gave u the issue and title...... You dodged for a good 20 min, you can do more than that.

Dum Dum Dugan
You dodged for a good 20 min, you can do more than that.
see, this is what I mean, i give u a serous response. and I get this crap in return.

SuperiorTech

I gave u the issue and title......

To be fair that's Nimrod but yeah that's stupid if true.

JakeTheBank
lol

Mindset
see, this is what I mean, i give u a serous response. and I get this crap in return.

so were the excuse now, that it not "decades old" That is a serious response.

You wasted everyone's time here for almost half an hour with your dodging, and now you can't even give us details of a fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
That is a serious response.

You wasted everyone's time here for almost half an hour with your dodging, and now you can't even give us details of a fight.
What do u mean. I gave u the issue and title, so u can see for ur self.

He fighting Nimrod, he gets burned badly and reverts to human form and wakes up I believe in the infirmary.

I already described what happen to u. I not going to give whole play by play, when u can read the dam issue ur self.

No ur just dodging the fatc I provided u evidence, and u simply do not like that it goes against u believes that Iceman in un beatable sentinel ice being.

Dum Dum Dugan
To be fair that's Nimrod but yeah that's stupid if true.

It is true, feel free to look it up.

Also I believe he was KO by gas in X-men/panther cross over (one were there in africa going afater the scientist with all the super smart apes).

Mindset
What do u mean. I gave u the issue and title, so u can see for ur self.

He fighting Nimrod, he gets burned badly and reverts to human form and wakes up I believe in the infirmary.

I already described what happen to u. I not going to give whole play by play, when u can read the dam issue ur self.

No ur just dodging the fatc I provided u evidence, and u simply do not like that it goes against u believes that Iceman in un beatable sentinel ice being. What am I dodging?

I asked for details of the fight. If I were dodging I'd point out that your one example doesn't equate to the "numerous times" you first alluded to; oh wait, that wouldn't be dodging, that'd be asking for you to back up your statement, silly me. You've been here long enough to know your ending strawman isn't going to help anything.

Mindset
DDM, if I dl these comics and cdisplay and you're lying I'm gonna phuck you up.

Mindset
I can't believe you made me waste my time.

Do you really believe Iceman can be burned with fire while he's ice and have burns on his skin if it isn't PIS?

psycho gundam
lol wrong thread

Originally posted by psycho gundam
iceman does suck half the time in comics though, he's not really dependable

Mindset
All I know is this thread has ruined my buzz.

Stoic
She would have a vey hard time against Wolverine alone,Throw in Colossus and its a wrap. She isn't taking the entire team.

Cogito
Originally posted by Stoic
She would have a vey hard time against Wolverine alone,Throw in Colossus and its a wrap. She isn't taking the entire team.

No...just...no...no expression

JakeTheBank
lol

Stoic
No...just...no...no expression

Yes, just yes. She isn't as bad as people try to make her. Let's remember that a far weaker teenage Colossus, put up a good fight against Gladiator, and he went toe to toe against classic Juggernaut. That fight lasted long enough for me to believe that he had a chance of winning that fight. Anyone saying Wonder Woman steam rolls them are selling the X-Men short.

Yes, just yes. She isn't as bad as people try to make her. Let's remember that a far weaker teenage Colossus, put up a good fight against Gladiator, and he went toe to toe against classic Juggernaut. That fight lasted long enough for me to believe that he had a chance of winning that fight. Anyone saying Wonder Woman steam rolls them are selling the X-Men short. she can blitz and throw colossus and wolverine off the planet in a second. she likely wouldnt, but they're still nowhere near enough to put her down. colossus's fight with gladiator was a load of crap designed to make him look good and still wasnt even impressive. the rest of Glad's career puts him far above colossus powerwise.

Stoic
I recall Diana fighting the Female Furies, and how pressed to the limit she was even with the help of Barda. Am I low balling right now? I know that you seem to be. Just remember how much damage Wolverine can take. No she won't win this, she would lose.

I recall Diana fighting the Female Furies, and how pressed to the limit she was even with the help of Barda. Am I low balling right now? I know that you seem to be. Just remember how much damage Wolverine can take. No she won't win this, she would lose. how much damage wolverine can take? she can punch him into another continent. skaar stomped wolverine into the ground and then kicked him into another state and skaar ha sno superspeed. WW and gladiator have continental, even planetary scale strengh feats. colossus wouldnt level a city with his strengh and can likewise be punched out of the fight.

WW's speed allows her to contend with SM and, to an extent, the flashes.

JakeTheBank
Diana is significantly beyond Logan and Colossus, with or without equipment. To suggest anything otherwise is wrong.

Q99
I recall Diana fighting the Female Furies, and how pressed to the limit she was even with the help of Barda. Am I low balling right now? I know that you seem to be. Just remember how much damage Wolverine can take. No she won't win this, she would lose.

The Female Furies fluctuate but as a group have sometimes been big threats to Superman and Orion too, so that's not saying much.

carver9
What about the Royal flush gang? They have given Wondy fits as well.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9

The Royal Flush gang have given Superman fits, too.

Q99

They have? I don't remember them fighting her.

I'll note at times they've been League-foes with powers to match too, so that's not actually saying much. Ace in JLI was a physical match for Captain Marvel, and took on a team that had him, Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, and others at the same time and was knocking them around (often with weakness exploitation) until Blue Beetle cut Ace in half with the base's forcefield.

Mindset
Rogue and Storm get naked, then WW joins them. Still the best answer.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
They have? I don't remember them fighting her.

I'll note at times they've been League-foes with powers to match too, so that's not actually saying much. Ace in JLI was a physical match for Captain Marvel, and took on a team that had him, Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, and others at the same time and was knocking them around (often with weakness exploitation) until Blue Beetle cut Ace in half with the base's forcefield.

Yeah, she fought them before and I think she ended it by lasso tying them up. Happened about 2 yrs back. They were giving her hell though.

Q99
Yeah, she fought them before and I think she ended it by lasso tying them up. Happened about 2 yrs back. They were giving her hell though.

Hm... not in Gail's run, so either before that or JLA...?

Anyway, that does make sense. As mentioned they can be league foes with a lot of power at their disposal.

JakeTheBank
Take his words with a pillar of salt, my friend.

biscuits

carver9
Take his words with a pillar of salt, my friend.

biscuits

Lol...but I'm usually right about the fight though Jake. You all just disagree with me about the outcome.

zeel

wolverine is sensationalized alot due to the fact that hes so popular. 70% of the fights he wins or does well in he should not have done well to begin with. Wonder Woman would K.O. logan immediatly. As far as colossus goes, peter does ok but falls in the end. She is just to fast for this team she picks them off one at a time. She will probobly take out cyclops first, then logan then rogue.......etc

Konton

Didn't Zatanna just have issues with them too? Under freaking Dini, no less?

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Didn't Zatanna just have issues with them too? Under freaking Dini, no less?

Yep. The Royal Flush Gang aren't slouches, and depending on who's their Ace, they can be quite high level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.