Kazuya vs Cyrax and Sektor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Between running the G Corporation and his three-way feud with his father, son and adopted brother, even Kazuya needs a break.

Too bad that the Lin Kuei decided to wreck his vacation. Kazuya is in Tahiti, sipping mai tais and enjoying the company of some lovely locals when two cybernetic ninjas, one red, the other yellow, begin to wreck shop on the muscle.

The Lin Kuei grandmaster has ordered Sektor and Cyrax to terminate Kazuya in order to seize control of the G Corporation.

The Lin Kuei just screwed with the wrong Mishima.

For Kazuya's Xray: headbutt (which fractures the skull) into the Spinning Lightning Uppercut (which breaks the jaw).

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Between running the G Corporation and his three-way feud with his father, son and adopted brother, even Kazuya needs a break.

Too bad that the Lin Kuei decided to wreck his vacation. Kazuya is in Tahiti, sipping mai tais and enjoying the company of some lovely locals when two cybernetic ninjas, one red, the other yellow, begin to wreck shop on the muscle.

The Lin Kuei grandmaster has ordered Sektor and Cyrax to terminate Kazuya in order to seize control of the G Corporation.

The Lin Kuei just screwed with the wrong Mishima.

For Kazuya's Xray: headbutt (which fractures the skull) into the Spinning Lightning Uppercut (which breaks the jaw).

the butt**** await the entire Lin Kuei clan (Cirax and Sektor include) cuz of him : http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_images_tekken_tag_tournament_2-16464-1.html

socool8520
I'd give it to the team. All they gotta do is catch him in the net and then shoot him with a missile. Is this same Kazuya that can shoot lasers from his eyes? That may help Kazuya a bit. Other than that, I think the team owns 8/10

Zack Fair
I want to know how durable those cyborgs are because if they are less than Jack-4 they will get oneshot to oblivion.

My money is on the man with the devil gene.

StyleTime
I'm leaning towards Kazuya for now, although the robots may make him work for it. I don't remember much in the way of durability feats for them and Kazuya could probably break out of Cyrax's net unless I am mistaken.

socool8520
I though Cyrax's net was acidic. And Jacks from Tekken doesn't have any long range attacks, does he? They can wear him down with ranged attacks and then come in for the kill.

Innominate__1
Idk.... Reason being, kaz's gotten out of some (crazy-ass self destruct) android attacks before thus far... So, to be fair he, (just kinda slinked out the battle) might be able to very, very, scarcely win this one......

socool8520
Originally posted by Innominate__1
Idk.... Reason being, kaz's gotten out of some (crazy-ass self destruct) android attacks before thus far... So, to be fair he, (just kinda slinked out the battle) might be able to very, very, scarcely win this one......

Is this from a show or something? Or is it the in game cut scenes? Honestly I'm not familiar with the Tekken animes. Just based off the games,I would the team wins 8/10 with getting a couple of wins with some lucky punches.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by socool8520
I though Cyrax's net was acidic. And Jacks from Tekken doesn't have any long range attacks, does he? They can wear him down with ranged attacks and then come in for the kill.

Actually, if you equip him with "Jack Cannons" then yes, he has a shooting attack.

3hSoCNBzcMc

socool8520
Is this standard gear? Also he still has to shoot two highly trained ninjas before they shoot him and missiles have a pretty large blast radius. Still gotta give it to the ninjas

Innominate__1
I'm going by the intro. for tekken 5, in the anime i don't remember kazuya coming accross jack at anytime, and yes i agree ninjas've got an impressive arsenal (more so than jack does at least) of weapons, but.... I don't think they are as durable and seeing how kaz shattered the jacks as he hit them, i gotta say he'd probably do the same would he hit cyrax or sektor... If he could catch them... Which is why i meant to say that kaz would win this but not by landslide or effortlessly...

Zack Fair
Kazuya can always just fly away if Cyrax or Sector attempt to self-destruct.

Innominate__1
Yeah he can fly away if he were devil... And if THAT'S the case the 2 cyber-ninjas won't be able to handle him... As far as chasing hime they might be able to (sektor's got homing missles, cyrax's got that teleport) still though, i think normal kaz can beat these guys... Not by alot though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.