Terminator Death Room Extravaganza!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
All these guys are trapped in an Adamantium room 20 mtrs by 20 mtrs with TERMINATOR!

TERMINATOR is clenching the key to exit the room in his left fist and wants to kill all inside. Can these guys escape.

feH8GKqRccU

-Blade with sword and uzis
-Ozymandias
-Captain America with shield and pistol
-Predator claws only
-Ultraviolet sword and uzis
-Bone Claw Wolverine
-Prof X
-Chuck Norris
-Bruce Lee with nunchucks
-Beast (X3)
-Hitgirl
-Big Daddy
-Bone
-Ip Man
-Batman(DK)
-Joker(DK)

TERMINATOR is unarmed and naked.

Trineas
Captain America throws his shield and decaps the T-800.
The End.

the ninjak
Feats of the shield severing metal as hard as Coltan?
I'm seeing Cap in 2 days though I ran a premier of it 2 days ago I didn't see Cap throw it through metal.

DarkNemesis
The shield won't decap the terminator, it didn't even do that to regular soldiers.

As for the thread, they escape. Far too many super-powered individuals here.

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
The shield won't decap the terminator, it didn't even do that to regular soldiers.

As for the thread, they escape. Far too many super-powered individuals here.

The key is clenched in his left fist and he can punch holes through people.
What combination of dudes do you see going for it first?

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by the ninjak
The key is clenched in his left fist and he can punch holes through people.
What combination of dudes do you see going for it first?

Hmm, it's hard to say if these guys have no prep time. And there's so many people too. I'd say Blade, Ozy, Cap, and Beast could all cause physical damage to the terminator using striking power alone. Those 4 together should be able to overpower the Terminator so that they can nab the key from him. But like I said, a lot of people, and if the non-superpowered people try anything dumb, it'll no doubt be detrimental.

BTW, what counts as a loss? If all of them die?

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
Hmm, it's hard to say if these guys have no prep time. And there's so many people too. I'd say Blade, Ozy, Cap, and Beast could all cause physical damage to the terminator using striking power alone. Those 4 together should be able to overpower the Terminator so that they can nab the key from him. But like I said, a lot of people, and if the non-superpowered people try anything dumb, it'll no doubt be detrimental.

BTW, what counts as a loss? If all of them die?

KO is fine due to Logan's HF. And Xavier is Wheelchair bound. I threw him in there for a reason wink The Terminator can last many years people can starve to death.

Also the T800 will use weapons from assailants once downed.

Psychotron
Too many superhumans here, but Anrold will waste a few before he goes down.

the ninjak
Someone give me a solid scenario that will work. I agree it is possible. But a terminator is stronger than all here but a sequenced strike is possible.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Trineas
Captain America throws his shield and decaps the T-800. This. Or the Predator shreds it with his wristblades.

BTW, this thread is a good concept. There are just too many people in the room and the Terminator is probably too weak. Try to find a more challenging opponent if it's going to be unarmed.

the ninjak
What can the blades go through? I'm interested in feats. The shield ain't taking his head off.

Darth Martin
Well, the shield didn't really all that great feats IMO in the movie. All other material shows the shield decimating everything. It's like he can throw it to have a blunt force trauma effect or go for a more lethal attack when he destroys vehicles, things that are metal, etc. The shield was specifically stated to be purely Vibranium. Not the Vibranium-Steel composite alloy used in 616. Or the Admantium-Vibranium composite alloy used in 1610.

I know this isn't canon. But to give you an idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAQwpzkxp_4

The Yautja wristblades should tear through the Terminator like tissue.

the ninjak
Any film feats of Predators cutting up metal as hard as Coltan?
Also Predators are lanky warriors, tall and bulky. Terminators are much stronger.
I also see it going for a gut strike, which will end in failure.

Darth Martin
Terminators aren't much stronger if your using the Cameron films. But Predators are much faster and more manuevarable in combat.

Terminators are a hell of alot more durable however to blunt force trauma. But that's not helping against the Predator's metals.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Terminators aren't much stronger if your using the Cameron films. But Predators are much faster and more manuevarable in combat.

Terminators are a hell of alot more durable however to blunt force trauma. But that's not helping against the Predator's metals.

Any film feats though. No disc blade stuff just the blades. And Predators always go for the stomach and try to lift their prey. Terminator would simply punch its head so hard that it'll dislocate its neck. Then proceed to walk towards the others.

Darth Martin
Well, as far as the wristblades I can't think of any at the moment. But I do recall the combi-stick easily piercing the very thick stone wall in AVP when one of the hunters impales the British mercenary.

the ninjak
Yeah but in all fairness Coltan could do the same thing. A Terminator has taken extreme damage including a TX's plasma blast. And being smashed through solid structures while on a firetruck in T3. The only real interesting thing I remember Predator metal doing in the films was the fact that it was incredibly light. Predator 2.

Darth Martin
Terminators can be cut. The T-800 dismembered its arm with the metal rod to set itself free in the sequel.

the ninjak
Yeah with strength well above that of anyone hear.
My point is is that sure I reckon the Predator can hack away at the Terminator's arm until it loosens but you seem intent on making this a solo effort.
It aint happening in this thread throw in a creative scenario as I stated above and I'll agree.
Just because Wolverine's blades are durable and sharp doesn't mean a guy could carve a circle in a steel wall.

Riot-Gear
As I recall Sarah's roommates boyfriend in "Terminator" managed to double over a terminator and almost knock it on the ground by tackling it, hell he managed to wrestle with it briefly. Given that I imagine Cap could pin it against a wall with his shield while the others pried the keys free.

the ninjak
I reckon Xavier could just telepathically control everybody to strategically grab the Terminators arms and legs while Predator/Cap's shield slam into the arm until they get the keys.

I expected at least one lol with this thread! sad

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
As I recall Sarah's roommates boyfriend in "Terminator" managed to double over a terminator and almost knock it on the ground by tackling it, hell he managed to wrestle with it briefly. Given that I imagine Cap could pin it against a wall with his shield while the others pried the keys free. Definately a low showing. Hence, why I said this is Cameron's version. The T-800 from Terminator Salvation seems significantly more powerful.

the ninjak
Yeah.
The problem with the thread I created is that we have no sequence of attack.

If the first person to take on was the Predator he would run in and gut the Terminator in the chest. As they normally do with the blades. And the Terminator would simply punch its head off.

That's why I was interested in people giving me scenarios that I could play with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.