CISLESS fight (main 4)... Kyle/Superman/Thor/Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win the majority in this fight involving the main 4 in a CIS free environment?

First, Second, Third, Fourth place.

No teams, everyone is for themselves. No bfring either.

Parmaniac
Surfer
Superman
Thor/Kyle not sure

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Who would win the majority in this fight involving the main 4 in a CIS free environment?

Thor
Superman
Surfer
Kyle

Surfer
SM
Thor
Kyle

vansonbee
Surfer
Thor/SM
Kyle

I don't follow Kyle much, other than his most best showing (full power ION), other time he seem like a regular Lantern...

Lord Feron
Surfer, Thor, Supes, Kyle

Cogito
CISless Supes sundips.

If he succeeds, he wins. Not sure if the other 3 give him the chance.

Overall I'll go:
Surfer
Superman
Thor
Kyle

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
CISless Supes sundips.

If he succeeds, he wins. Not sure if the other 3 give him the chance.

Overall I'll go:
Surfer
Superman
Thor
Kyle sundip is just too unreliable for me. Unless it's a guaranteed he will succeed situation against an opponent i try and disregard it's benefits. It's something that is relatively unquantifiable other than it generally gives him however much juice he needs to destroy the opposing threat. In comic if he were to fight anyone here the sundip would probably guarantee his win if he decided to do so because the sundip basically means writers are almost guaranteed giving him the needed amp to decimate his foe. So unless someone can get me some quantifiable numbers on that

Surfer
New Earth Supes/Thor
...(just for fanboy rage)
Kyle

h1a8
Surfer
Superman
Kyle
Thor

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
sundip is just too unreliable for me. Unless it's a guaranteed he will succeed situation against an opponent i try and disregard it's benefits. It's something that is relatively unquantifiable other than it generally gives him however much juice he needs to destroy the opposing threat. In comic if he were to fight anyone here the sundip would probably guarantee his win if he decided to do so because the sundip basically means writers are almost guaranteed giving him the needed amp to decimate his foe. So unless someone can get me some quantifiable numbers on that

Would you like some quantifiable energy output figures for Thor's godblast with that order?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Would you like some quantifiable energy output figures for Thor's godblast with that order? no Thor's godblast is proven not to be an instawin when he tried it with juggs. What's supermans sundip loss record I can't recall if he's ever actually had one when he had ample time to dip.

Mindset
1. Kyle

Who cares.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
1. Kyle with both hands cut off>>> everyone here.

Who cares.

Uriel005
Surfer/Superman/Thor

Kyle

h1a8
Kyle theoretically can go to 1.

He can duplicate himself as many times as he wants until it becomes a shit stomp.
I put Surfer #1 only because of the phasing trick. Otherwise he would be much lower.

Mindset
Kyle can phase.

Slaanesh
Surfer
Supes
Thor
Kyle

Harbinger
Surfer
Supes
Thor
Kyle

BattleMage
Thor
Surfer
SM
Kyle

quanchi112
Surfer
Thor
Superman
Kyle.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer
Thor
Superman
Kyle.

Agreed

h1a8
Surfer
Thor
Superman
Kyle.
NO!

Should be

Surfer
Kyle
Superman
Thor

or

Kyle
Surfer
Superman
Thor

Kyle can duplicate himself many times over (imagine millions of kyle's against Thor or Superman), travel through time, phase (according to Mindset), teleport, create shields that can withstand universal level attacks, etc.

Superman with CIS off has instant FTL speed and vibration through attacks and super combo to ko ability.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
NO!

Should be

Surfer
Kyle
Superman
Thor

or

Kyle
Surfer
Superman
Thor

Kyle can duplicate himself many times over (imagine millions of kyle's against Thor or Superman), travel through time, phase (according to Mindset), teleport, create shields that can withstand universal level attacks, etc.

Superman with CIS off has instant FTL speed and vibration through attacks and super combo to ko ability.

Didn't you tell me not to long ago bias that no one can go from zero to light instantly?

h1a8
Didn't you tell me not to long ago bias that no one can go from zero to light instantly?

Yes indeed. Superman doesn't go from zero to light instantly as well. I was merely using a figure of speech. I refer to instantly as "can reach light speed within the first 3 meters of travel".

Parmaniac
NO!

Should be

Surfer
Kyle
Superman
Thor

or

Kyle
Surfer
Superman
Thor

Superman with CIS off has instant FTL speed and vibration through attacks and super combo to ko ability. Someone's apparently haven't read Green Lantern comics in a while.

Starscream M

superman/surfer
thor
kyle

carver9
Yes indeed. Superman doesn't go from zero to light instantly as well. I was merely using a figure of speech. I refer to instantly as "can reach light speed within the first 3 meters of travel".

So with this statement, you admit that Gladiator can hit 100 times light speed within 3 meters of flight?

h1a8
So with this statement, you admit that Gladiator can hit 100 times light speed within 3 meters of flight?

No he can't. For I haven't seen proof of it.

Uriel005
love how these ppl who are relative slowpokes to Flash getting so much love when it comes to speed yet it seems Flash has to fight for every feat he's got... lol

Mindset
love how these ppl who are relative slowpokes to Flash getting so much love when it comes to speed yet it seems Flash has to fight for every feat he's got... lol Wtf are you going on about?

Naija boy
^the same nonsense he normally goes on about

carver9
No he can't. For I haven't seen proof of it.

What scans are you using that indicates Superman can go from zero to light within 3 meters?

quanchi112
love how these ppl who are relative slowpokes to Flash getting so much love when it comes to speed yet it seems Flash has to fight for every feat he's got... lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uriel005
^quan i understand your pain now...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Surfer
SM
Thor
Kyle

quanchi112
NO!

Should be

Surfer
Kyle
Superman
Thor

or

Kyle
Surfer
Superman
Thor

Superman with CIS off has instant FTL speed and vibration through attacks and super combo to ko ability. Yeah, Kyle is still last place based off what they can do. Thor can put his hammer on the ground and bfr instantly.

Black bolt z
Yeah, Kyle is still last place based off what they can do. Thor can put his hammer on the ground and bfr instantly. No BFR is one of the stips.

JakeTheBank
Thor doesn't need BFR to beat anyone here for the majority.

Mindset
Only an idiot wouldn't put Kyle first.

"Id"
If Kyle can use his feats from Circle of Fire. Than he stands clearly above the rest.

h1a8
What scans are you using that indicates Superman can go from zero to light within 3 meters?

I have 3. One where he exceed the speed of his HV and two where he vibrated through attacks (ftl movement). Also there is one where time itself stands still and he travels miles away to save Jimmy from being shot (after the shot was fired).

Cogito
I have 3. One where he exceed the speed of his HV and two where he vibrated through attacks (ftl movement). Also there is one where time itself stands still and he travels miles away to save Jimmy from being shot (after the shot was fired).

Do you actually have scans?

Vibrating, afaik, has never been said to be a FTL feat. Flash routinely does it without breaking the light barrier.

The bullet one might be FTL, depending on how far he travelled, and the HV might as well.

carver9

Show the scan of the heat vision.

The rest aren't light speed or isn't even close to it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No BFR is one of the stips. Pipe down.

Sin I AM
can any GL defeat thor for the maj?

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Hal, Kyle and Sinestro.

Regarding this thread:

Kyle
Superman
Surfer
Kang (no time manip)

Batman-Prime
Surfer/Superman/Thor
Kyle

carver9
Going by showings...

Thor

Surfer
Superman
Kyle

Batman-Prime
Going by showings...

Thor

Surfer
Superman
Kyle

You know all their showings Carver?

duryes

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You know all their showings Carver?

duryes

The ones I do know. I don't think anyone knows all of their showings but Thor showings against abstracts and Gods are a LOT better than anyone else mentioned here. Thor is a beast.

Space_Mummy

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Space_Mummy
wrong, superman is beating skyfathers like darkseid on daily bases he has the better showings than thor, most of thor good showings are 30 years old and current thor is in a deep shit compared to superman, that 1 cheap shot at galactus aint gona change a damn thing Ironically Supermans current showings are lower than Thors.

carver9
Originally posted by Space_Mummy
wrong, superman is beating skyfathers like darkseid on daily bases he has the better showings than thor, most of thor good showings are 30 years old and current thor is in a deep shit compared to superman, that 1 cheap shot at galactus aint gona change a damn thing

Lol @ Darkseid being CLOSE to anyone Thor has injured lately. Thor just bust through Galactus head like it was tissue paper. Thor recently took out a God killer that absorbed over 10000 gods and was walking around crushing planets with his finger tips. Thor is wipping up on Surfer and you sit here and bring up Darkseid...WTF.

What else ya got?

Parmaniac
Thor just bust through Galactus head like it was tissue paper. We don't know that for sure you should wait till the next issue gets released, you make yourself an idiot if Thor just shattered a part of his helmet.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
We don't know that for sure you should wait till the next issue gets released, you make yourself an idiot if Thor just shattered a part of his helmet.

Lol... I agree but he dis injure the hell out of him though and actually had Galactus pieces flying everywhere. I got the idea that he busted through it but I could be wrong.

h1a8
Going by showings...

Thor

Surfer
Superman
Kyle

Superman can beat Thor in seconds.
Surfer can beat Thor by the board from behind trick, or the phasing black hole inside Thor trick.

Kyle can beat Thor by phasing, duplicating a billion of himself, etc.

Thor is the weakest here.

Kyle or Surfer is number one
Superman is clearly third

carver9
Surfer can beat Thor by the board from behind trick, or the phasing black hole inside Thor trick.

Stop responding to my post.

Parmaniac

Superman is clearly third I assume we don't use "Kyle-I-can't-run-out-of-power-Rayner" instead we use the more current version that runs out of juice pretty quickly.

Parmaniac
Stop responding to my post. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor
Surfer/Superman
Kyle

I've really traumatized you haven't I?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Alan Scott. Typical GLs will be hard pressed to get around Mjolnir's defensive capabilities and Thor's ability to smash through constructs. The fact that current GLs have very finite energy levels don't help them out much either.

how about current hal then?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
how about current hal then?

Current Hal, as far as I'm figuring, just had an uber ass feat. It doesn't (or shouldn't) mean we now use the "Krona Killer" as the norm for his capabilities until we get more information. Personally, Johns' wankery aside, I don't think Hal would be able to perform at that level consistently. Furthermore, it wasn't so much the level of firepower, imo, that was impressive but the fact that Hal's willpower apparently overrided his ring's inability to ever harm a Guardian, to say nothing of the Emotional Entities present.

I don't think that Krona Killing shot would be as uber or as effect against other characters based on the context.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Alan Scott. Typical GLs will be hard pressed to get around Mjolnir's defensive capabilities and Thor's ability to smash through constructs. The fact that current GLs have very finite energy levels don't help them out much either.

this is what i was thinking, on avergae i dont see the others hanging with him physically

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.