Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman (susan richards)

no prep. WW is unequipped. battle is in a massive flat field. IW enters fight invisible & with shields up.

who wins?

1. to KO/incapacitation

2. until one of them is destroyed

carver9
IW has the tools to wins this fight.

The Pict
So does WW. However starting the fight invisible gives IW a big starting advantage IMO.

unless she goes for the brain bubble, which is out of charatcer, I dont see her winning a majority. WW would likely find her and bust her shield before sue can suffocate her with the bubble arround her skull - WW has displayed excellent senses while fighting blindfolded

Q99
Originally posted by 753
unless she goes for the brain bubble, which is out of charatcer, I dont see her winning a majority. WW would likely find her and bust her shield before sue can suffocate her with the bubble arround her skull - WW has displayed excellent senses while fighting blindfolded

Agreed, Wonder Woman should win, Sue's impressive but aside from the brain bubble she can't really handle a Herald-level foe like Diana.

I'm pretty sure this has been done before too.

h1a8
Sue wins this.

SuperiorTech
Sue

JakeTheBank
Diana.

Lord Feron
IW, as long as WW doesn't find her in the 1st couple of minutes. Which being invisible + starting distance + sue knowing WW common knowledge (super strong, super fast, very skilled, many physical/mental defenses). Sue will go for something lethal and creative which is what happens when she gets serious.

leonidas
just depends on how serious sue wants to get. doesn't have to be a brain bubble--could be a bubble in the lungs that doesn't kill but just causes ww to black out. she can do it invisibly from a distance.

with cis on the only thing she will do is put a bubble arround her head and wait for her to pass out. WW can blitz the entire field until she stumbles on IW in the time that''ll take

the ninjak
Diana aint hitting an Invisible Woman flying around on telekinetic plates with TK defenses that could take Atlantian bombardments.

1. and 2. are not so different she could've killed Serpent amped Thing but she didn't go ahead with it.

Diana punches her bubble manipulation while bubbles move through her throat.

Sue wins this.

Parmaniac
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by 753
with cis on the only thing she will do is put a bubble arround her head and wait for her to pass out. WW can blitz the entire field until she stumbles on IW in the time that''ll take

Considering how good she is at fighting blind, I don't think she needs to stumble around. She should find Sue fast.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
Considering how good she is at fighting blind, I don't think she needs to stumble around. She should find Sue fast.

i don't think it's that easy. She will be attacked from a unknown origin from things she can't see and most likely she will have a buble around her head of around her being further disorienting her senses.

I do agree if there is anyone that usually fight with sight but later has it taken away, WW is still very amazing. Just don't think she will take the majority here.

Parmaniac
IW can turn her blind by turning her eyenerves invisible (doesn't makes much sense because she should turn herself blind everytime she goes invisible but it works) and can wrap a bubble around her head that she can't hear nor smell a damn thing. In the meantime Sue can just go on a forceplate and take it to the air. And of course bubble in the brain, I honestly don't see how WW wins this, and for the CIS thing this is a forum fight with general knowledge so as soon as she realises that her forceblows won't cut it she will use the bubble method, she threatened Doom recently to do it and she actually started to suffocate Ben Grimm with a bubble in his lungs.

Hell Sue recently created force knifes.

Q99
Wonder Woman fought Zoom while her optic nerves were burned away by Medusa's venom.

She sparred against Flash and was able to anticipate he was coming by the air currents against her skin.

This is not someone who needs vision, or even sound, to fight at pretty much 100% capacity.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman fought Zoom while her optic nerves were burned away by Medusa's venom.

She sparred against Flash and was able to anticipate he was coming by the air currents against her skin.

This is not someone who needs vision, or even sound, to fight at pretty much 100% capacity. Yeah but the main problem here is, it's not Sue who will attack she will use her forcefields and will be at a totally different place. She could literally attack omnidirectional even with sharp objects not just blunt force.

Don't get me wrong as soon as things go H2H WW should take this handedly but I seriously doubt that would ever happen.

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah but the main problem here is, it's not Sue who will attack she will use her forcefields and will be at a totally different place. She could literally attack omnidirectional even with sharp objects not just blunt force.

But Wonder Woman will still know where Sue is, and be able to go after her.

She can move fast enough that surrounding her with forcefields'll be hard, and she can go for their creator.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
But Wonder Woman will still know where Sue is, and be able to go after her. How?

Mindship
Could a force bubble in WW's skin tear her skin?
Are her insides made of less durable material?
If the answer is no to both questions, then I don't see an internal bubble doing anything to Diana.

Pointy forcefields...?

Sue is starting out already invisible and with shields up. That takes a lot of power, especially the shields. Does she still have enough energy reserve to launch an effective strike? IMO, no. I just don't see her as overall that powerful. I could see her maintaining shields perhaps for a stalemate, OR, dropping shields to deal an effective blow. But considering that she's up against a Superman-class being, I'm sorry, I don't see her winning in this fight.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindship
Could a force bubble in WW's skin tear her skin?
Are her insides made of less durable material?
If the answer is no to both questions, then I don't see an internal bubble doing anything to Diana.

Pointy forcefields...?

Sue is starting out already invisible and with shields up. That takes a lot of power, especially the shields. Does she still have enough energy reserve to launch an effective strike? IMO, no. I just don't see her as overall that powerful. I could see her maintaining shields perhaps for a stalemate, OR, dropping shields to deal an effective blow. But considering that she's up against a Superman-class being, I'm sorry, I don't see her winning in this fight.

I am not sure if it will tear her skin but it's not like she is ripping up her internal organs. I don't think anyone said that. But we are depriving her of vital bodily functions like breathing or oxygen in general.

I don't think can live that long with zero breathing.

Creating a shield is as effortless as blinking to IW.

She has no problem having shields up while taking an offensive shot. She has done this before.

Superman class in regards to strength and speed but not overall threat level.

But i do believe WW can take wins just not the majority. Mostly due to her great skill.

the shields are pretty tough and strong, they'd likely burst bloodvessels in her brain if she went for the aneurism. she aint superskrull though

Parmaniac
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6752/forceblowff04.th.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/268/turnsopticnervesinvisib.th.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9344/forcefieldinthelungsfea.th.jpg

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9885/constructknifeff04.th.jpg

As for the Forcefield durability, Wolverine wasn't able to cut it and Grey Hulk wasn't able to break it.

There are better blunt force durability feats though.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6752/forceblowff04.th.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/268/turnsopticnervesinvisib.th.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9344/forcefieldinthelungsfea.th.jpg

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9885/constructknifeff04.th.jpg

As for the Forcefield durability, Wolverine wasn't able to cut it and Grey Hulk wasn't able to break it.

There are better blunt force durability feats though.

indeed there are....she saved every remaining marvel hero during the Infinity War when the reed richards doppleganger set off his device. that was an epic display of her powers.

anyway, if she wanted to win she could beat WW via a brain bubble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.