Who has the best low showing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
When discussing their favorite character, people typically call upon their characters best feats while making an argument; opponents almost always snipe at them by bringing up low feats or bad showings...

During the course of posting here at KMC, me and zopzop got on the subject of Cosmic Cubes (one was completely burned out once while being used to defeat Set) and it hit me that that high end feat was actually a low showing relative to what we normally see out of Cubes and Cube Beings...

So with that all stated, if one was to look at low feats only, who out there has a better Lowest Showing than a Cosmic Containment Unit?

Mindset
LT?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset
LT?

Possibly...

He once got chased off by Michael Korvac (thats the lowest showing of his I can recall); how would you rate that vs burning ones power out to defeat an Elder God?

Which is lower?

Badabing
I may close this...mmm

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
I may close this...mmm

Why?

Its a good thread...aint it?

And it is versus (well, sort of); Character "X" best worse feat/showing vs that of a CCU's best worse showing/feat...

smile

Badabing
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Why?

Its a good thread...aint it?

And it is versus (well, sort of); Character "X" best worse feat/showing vs that of a CCU's best worse showing/feat...

smile

Cogito
GEB

Mindset
Possibly...

He once got chased off by Michael Korvac (thats the lowest showing of his I can recall); how would you rate that vs burning ones power out to defeat an Elder God?

Which is lower? Was that Korvac universal in power?

King Kandy
He didn't run away, either. I think his lowest feat would actually be the whole Reed/cannon incident.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Was that Korvac universal in power?

No, unless I'm mistaken, he hadn't even absorbed the IB yet. Just 2 or so Elders and Stranger, I think. Galactus was nullified and the Shaper joined his cause (but he didn't absorb his power). He never got Order/Chaos.

King Kandy
He got IB the same time he did stranger. He had gardener, grandmaster, high evolutionary, stranger, IB, galactus's world ship. Quite a threat and he killed IB in a single attack. So i'd say he was quite universal.

chomperx9
Thanos

Cogito
Originally posted by chomperx9
Thanos

who out there has a better Lowest Showing than a Cosmic Containment Unit?

confused

Simbon
What's Arishem's lowest feat?

psycho gundam
falling down by getting the odinsword thrown through his torso by a pissed off thor

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
falling down by getting the odinsword thrown through his torso by a pissed off thor

Nah. Getting his hand blown off by a sliver of the Phoenix that was within Jean Grey.

psycho gundam
eww really?

you constantly ruin the celestials for me

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I may close this...mmm

Close it. Happy Dance

zopzop
eww really?

you constantly ruin the celestials for me

Yup, was in an issue of X-factor. They were on another planet and they were trying to save it from judgement by the Celestials. Jean, with a sliver of the PF, drew power from the rest of the people on the planet, and delivered the power to Cyclops. His optic blast took the form of the Phoenix avatar and blew off Arshiem's Hand of Judgement. Unable to judge, the Celestials left the planet.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/377/xfactor050page27vl3.th.jpg

That was from the Celestial respect thread.

PS the Odinsword dropping Arsheim isn't a low showing. It was actually Mjolnir shattering the pillars that he was standing on that made him fall and then Thor threw the Odinsword through him. BUT, Arshiem allowed himself to fall because the attack was so beneath him that he didn't even bother to cause himself to levitate. The Odinsword only pierced him because he allowed it, to better study it's strange nature.

Simbon
Gadzooks! I knew there was a reason I staid away from X-factor.

Simbon

That was actually a pretty awesome feat, though, since Arishem was basically: "Ah, a giant sword. How interesting." Then disintegrates the sword. The jean feat looks pretty bad though.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting...

So at this point, only the Living Tribunal has a better "lowest showing" than a CCU...

byrdgang21
Juggernaut banging She-Hulk wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Juggernaut banging She-Hulk wink

Wouldnt that be a Skyfather level feat for Juggs? I'd bang that green tail for sure...

wink

Trackz
The Watcher getting knocked by Rulk

Cogito
Interesting...

So at this point, only the Living Tribunal has a better "lowest showing" than a CCU...

Originally posted by Cogito
GEB

the ninjak
Originally posted by Trackz
The Watcher getting knocked by Rulk

When MODOK created Rulk he combined Gamma and Cosmic power experimentation into a perfect harmony.

As explained in the latest issue of Hulk. Rulk at the cost of his humanity could've taken down Evil/Worthy Thing. Rulks ability to absorb energy from his opponents has no limit.

TheLordofMurder
@Cogito

Who is GEB?

quanchi112
@Cogito

Who is GEB? Great Evil Beast.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup, was in an issue of X-factor. They were on another planet and they were trying to save it from judgement by the Celestials. Jean, with a sliver of the PF, drew power from the rest of the people on the planet, and delivered the power to Cyclops. His optic blast took the form of the Phoenix avatar and blew off Arshiem's Hand of Judgement. Unable to judge, the Celestials left the planet.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/377/xfactor050page27vl3.th.jpg

That was from the Celestial respect thread.

PS the Odinsword dropping Arsheim isn't a low showing. It was actually Mjolnir shattering the pillars that he was standing on that made him fall and then Thor threw the Odinsword through him. BUT, Arshiem allowed himself to fall because the attack was so beneath him that he didn't even bother to cause himself to levitate. The Odinsword only pierced him because he allowed it, to better study it's strange nature.

whoa, pheonix force optic blast!!!

Originally posted by Simbon
That was actually a pretty awesome feat, though, since Arishem was basically: "Ah, a giant sword. How interesting." Then disintegrates the sword. The jean feat looks pretty bad though. well it was the phoenix force...

Endless Mike
TOAA needing Thanos to help fix the flaw in the universe?

Originally posted by Endless Mike
TOAA needing Thanos to help fix the flaw in the universe? good one. and on the subject of low feats among omnipotents, the overmonitor couldnt perceive or understand the emergence of dc multivers and had to create the monitors to handle it

ankur29
hulk being koed by an anaconda

spiderman in sm2 movie punching ock in the face to no effect

etc

Omega Vision
Monarch getting his suit ruptured by Prime is pretty good as low showings go.

Phantom Stranger's lowest showing (that I can think of off the top of my head) is getting owned by the Spectre. Not too shabby.

Mandrakk v2's lowest showing was getting killed by the entire GLC, the Supermen of the Multiverse, and the army of Pax Dei.

cassandra nova's lowest showing was being stomped by the phoenix force and chuck at the same time. as usual the less a villain appears the better his record will be

Bentley
Monarch hanging with Prime is his highest showing.

Black bolt z
As far as the scope of the low feat?

A CCU failing to do anything to set seems pretty low.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ankur29
hulk being koed by an anaconda

etc

Best low showing, not worst.

Bentley
It was a low showing for the anaconda...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bentley
It was a low showing for the anaconda...

Anaconda was really the Midgard Serpent in disguise stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
No, it wasn't. It's just that Circus of Crime >>> Asgard.

Bentley
The Circus of Crime should totally square off against the Avengers again.

Sin I AM
Kyle figthing Deathstroke in IC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.