Guideon vs Hulk + Multiple Man + Mr. Fantastic + Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
Before everyone laughs at the rediculous idea of this battle read up on Guideon and then make a decision. Who Wins?

scyven
personally I think Guideon does

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by scyven
personally I think Guideon does

And he's from?

scyven
What do u mean? He's a mutant or external is a more correct description.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by scyven
What do u mean? He's a mutant or external is a more correct description.

Oh, Gideon.

psycho gundam
gideon's only good on paper

scyven
lol yeah oops no u...really? Dude he takes multiple man and hulks power thats all I gotta say...the marvel website say's he's mastered up to 6 at one time and keeps genetic info of other mutants on hand to use...that sounds pretty formidable to me.

Stoic
The Hulk would slap the ridiculousness out of this thread.

leonidas
he tooled the new warriors once. he is pretty powerful. against this group? not sure. selene killed him after all so there are clear limits to his abilities...

psycho gundam
well there is context to that, there was a legal issue with the externals/high lords cause the makers of the highlander series thought they were inexcusably close to their ip. they had to be killed off

did that really happen? anyway, selene and apocalypse survived as established recurring villains.

Hulk soloes btw

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well there is context to that, there was a legal issue with the externals/high lords cause the makers of the highlander series thought they were inexcusably close to their ip. they had to be killed off

really? that sounds.... odd.

scyven
How does Hulk solo? He'd have to fight like 30 hulks...Combine MM & Hulk into one and thats what u get, no?

Bouboumaster
Mr Fantastic soloes.

DickBlazer
Hulk alone wins

scyven
lol its fine saying that but how???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.