New Captain America #1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
I for one never own a Captain America issue #1 until now and Ed Brubaker along with Steve McNiven deliver on the first issue. Art work is amazing and so is the action.

Marvelknight
I'm currently reading Fear It's Self and I wonder if the new Captain America series takes place after. But I will be reading this series for sure. I love Ed Brubaker's older work on Cap and this looks to be very good. I hope the story steps it up another level in the following issues to come.

JakeTheBank
Eff Bucky being dead.

StiltmanFTW
So it's good? I liked the Super Soldier mini.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So it's good? I liked the Super Soldier mini.

Yeah, man. So far I like it. And I feel you on the Super Solider mini, that was fire!

Marvelknight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Eff Bucky being dead.

At least he went out like a G. A true solider real talk.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I for one never own a Captain America issue #1 until now and Ed Brubaker along with Steve McNiven deliver on the first issue. Art work is amazing and so is the action.

Read it yesterday, thought the action was right on. I will be following this.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Read it yesterday, thought the action was right on. I will be following this.

Hell yea I'm hyped for more. Wish comics came out a little faster lol

Bentley
I also liked Bucky and Captain America.

Considering Bucky was said to be involved in some Avengers plot during the first Avengers arc, Id assume the guy would be alive sad

But hey, it's Bendis, maybe he forgot.

BruceSkywalker
ist issue of cap was awesome.. this will be a series in which i will enjoy

Kazenji
Got the first issue the other yesterday decided to give the Captain America comic a read and enjoyed it, good start.

Deadline
This series is pretty good.

Kazenji
Ed Brubaker to leave Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.