Theoretical battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This thread is about a couple different battles with not actual star wars characters but a theoretical battle between the two.

1: Dark side yoda (instead of learning the light side of the force yoda has learned the dark side for his entire life and now goes into battle) vs. Darth Bane

2: Master Thrawn (Thrawn who was born with force sensitivity and became a Jedi) vs. Emporer Palpatine

3: Sith Lord Mandalore the First (Mandalore the first born with force sensitivity, yet still has his lust for battle and experience, becomes a sith lord) vs. Joruus C'baoth

Not sure if this was a good idea or not but I like the idea of using your imagination of making uber character more powerful and pitting them against already uber powerful characters.

Who takes it in these battles?

Also feel free to just shout out any theoretical character that you think would be awesome.

Vorpal Ruin
1.Either version of Yoda > Bane imo. This version of Yoda probably wouldnt screw around, and would just vaporize Bane instantly.
2. Palpatine, unless its a game of chess.
3. Sith Mandalore... because I can't remember who Joruus is.

Mizukage Yoda
Yoda would mop the floor with Bane. Light side.

DS Yoda would vaporize him casually.

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
3. Sith Mandalore... because I can't remember who Joruus is.

He's the clone of an old master from the Heir to the Empire trilogy. The original was part of the Outbound Flight project.

Joruus's top feat is mind-controlling the entire crew of a star destroyer, iirc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
He's the clone of an old master from the Heir to the Empire trilogy. The original was part of the Outbound Flight project.

Joruus's top feat is mind-controlling the entire crew of a star destroyer, iirc. He also stated bringing down the mountain when he was mad.

Black bolt z
Oh, I forgot to put that bane has orbalisk armor...kinda important.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Oh, I forgot to put that bane has orbalisk armor...kinda important.

With or without orbalisk armor, Bane would lose to Yoda. Imagine how powerful Yoda's sith lightening would be.

Korto Vos
Here's the ultimate theoretical battle:

Anakin/Darth Vader doesn't lose his limbs and reaches his full potential.

Then fights Luke, who has achieved his full potential.

A battle that would rip space and time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.