Slade vs Psylock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No trying to shut the mind down for Psylock.

Standard equipment.

current psylock is all tp no tk, so slade wins

Lord Feron
Psylocke, She can keep up and beat a bezerker wolverine. I don't think many people can do that.

I dont think she can do it either. wasnt she using her powers on him (did she have tk in that isntance?) and wasnt he going to crush her?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
current psylock is all tp no tk, so slade wins

Under Remender, yes. Under Gillen we have yet to see, I think.

Originally posted by 753
I dont think she can do it either. wasnt she using her powers on him (did she have tk in that isntance?) and wasnt he going to crush her?

There was a magic fire guy that saved her ass, but Wolverine was still able to fight after he dealt with him. Betsy came to conclusion that the best way to stop him was to give up and hope he wouldn't cut her head off.

That was one of the most impressive showings for Yost's Wolverine.

yeah thats how it went...

Prep-Man
Slade.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753

um what? I thought they were fighting (yes i remember the asian fire dude) but i thought they fought for a bit and Psylocke couldn't reason with him or out right beat him with kicks and punches so she used her psyblade and took him down.

Omega Vision
Slade

my memory is blurry, but what I got from the fight was that if it wasnt for for luck, shed have been cut to ribbons

iceman24567
Betsy

Konton
Betsy

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord Feron
um what? I thought they were fighting (yes i remember the asian fire dude) but i thought they fought for a bit and Psylocke couldn't reason with him or out right beat him with kicks and punches so she used her psyblade and took him down.
No she used her psyblade and wolverine went berserker. Thats what pushed him over the edge.

Also during the fight Psylocke was using her TK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.