A Hardhitting Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
this mainly pertains to the guys.
a few weeks ago on a podcast i listen to called Creature Talk, they were asked a hardhitting question and now, i would like to ask you guys.

"You are in an avalanche and you've been injured. You come to and you realize that your left arm is broken. You can't move it. You've got this huge wall of rock and ice, whatever. And behind it, you've got your right arm, which is for some reason holding on to a knife. And you've got your dick. Your right arm you can kinda struggle out, but you have to let go of the knife. And your dick is just hopelessly stuck, you can't get it out. So, there is a news helicopter that's flying by - that if you could just wave to them with your right arm,you could flag them down and it would take them about three hours to get to you. Now, here's the twist: is there's a very horny Silverback gorilla behind you that is going to butt**** you for all three of those hours on live television as the news broadcasts it until they rescue you. Now your other option, the only other option, is to use the knife that's trapped behind the ice wall to cut off your dick. And you'd just lose it forever, but you can run and make it back just fine, but you have to lose your dick. So, you cut off your dick or do you enjoy three hours of televised gorilla butt****ing?"

for the original audio, here's a vid one of the Creatures (SSoHPKC) made
EwwWhLqp7Y0

Mindset
I'd break the ice with my raging boner then I'd beat the gorilla to death with it.

Impediment
A gorilla's penis average length is only three inches long. I'd take some gorilla rape to save my extremities.

Thoren
I'm not sure there is any situation, with which I would lop off my penis willing.

I can therapy the sexual animal violation.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Impediment
A gorilla's penis average length is only three inches long. I'd take some gorilla rape to save my extremities.

I just learned something.

Sign me up for gorilla rape.

Bardock42
Sure, I wouldn't mind some gorilla love making.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/dealofthecentury.png

Mr. Rhythmic
Guess I'm going to have to buy that gorilla drink, because Rhythmic Jr. isn't going anywhere.

mikeydude
How about using the knife to chip away at the ice?
Wait, that would be logical.
Nevermind. I'll take the buttrape....

Insomniatric
Who voted for chopping off your dick?

Kharhmah
Not me. vin

King Castle
I rather just die. I forgot how forward he can be in this site unlike kid friendly commercial ones. sick

i use the knife to kill myself with, plunging it into my chest. i dont want to lose an arm, penis or get raped. i would be crippled and a eunuch, three things i told myself i would never be.

Insomniatric
I'd use the knife to chop the gorilla's dick off.

mikeydude
Let me go with another logical solution, instead of killing yourself, Or anything like that.

Logically, when the male penis is fully erect it is the hottest body part on the surface of the body, typically remaining at about 96, to 100 degrees.
Ice, being as it is water, it melts.
Raging Boner=Fantastic Escape.

Gorillas run on all fours, so you running away from a horny gorilla is very likely.
Case solved... again.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by mikeydude
Let me go with another logical solution, instead of killing yourself, Or anything like that.

Logically, when the male penis is fully erect it is the hottest body part on the surface of the body, typically remaining at about 96, to 100 degrees.
Ice, being as it is water, it melts.
Raging Boner=Fantastic Escape.

Gorillas run on all fours, so you running away from a horny gorilla is very likely.
Case solved... again.

Getting a boner when your dick is stuck in a block of ice doesn't sound very logical...

Gorillas can run up to 25 mph, so good luck outrunning one.

Also.. how the **** did my dick get stuck in a wall of ice? And where did this gorilla come from?

mikeydude
Trust me it would be more logical than cutting your Dick off.....

Insomniatric
Trust me it would be more logical than cutting your Dick off.....

I don't even think it's possible to get a boner in that situation...

It's like a cold shower, only colder.

King of Blades
Agreed, besides, why not just use the knife to kill the gorilla?

Batman-Prime
I would rather kill the Gorilla or if that's not possible, kill myself... better then those two options.

Mairuzu
Gorilla in the snow? Gtfo

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by King of Blades
Agreed, besides, why not just use the knife to kill the gorilla?
Because the hand holding the knife is trapped and you'd have to let go of the knife, losing it forever, in order to free the hand.

King of Blades
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
Because the hand holding the knife is trapped and you'd have to let go of the knife, losing it forever, in order to free the hand.

Yeah I didn't read your description no expression

This however paints an extremely interesting scenario. How the hell are you stuck? I imagine that in order to cut of your dick, your right hand must be close enough to it to at least successfully dismember ones penis.

But your left arm is broken? Stuck between the ice? Most likely, right? Only way I can feasibly imagine it happening so that you can still somehow have your dick (which frozen in ice can hardly amount to much of a dick anyway) AND you're right arm trapped in this wall.

So back to your right arm. Somehow loosey goosey, but can't be freed without losing the knife. I can only imagine a crack to accomplish this as it is feasible to imagine a crack that can go from the right shoulder to the midsection to make amputation of the penis possible.

Still though, this scenario is almost hopelessly impossible. I mean I can't see the mechanics working. I get the question, your dick or the gorillas...

Insomniatric

wait... then how could I cut my dick off if my knife hand was stuck?

sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm just really confused.

Insomniatric
when the male penis is fully erect it is the hottest body part on the surface of the body

lulz

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by King of Blades
Yeah I didn't read your description no expression

This however paints an extremely interesting scenario. How the hell are you stuck? I imagine that in order to cut of your dick, your right hand must be close enough to it to at least successfully dismember ones penis.

But your left arm is broken? Stuck between the ice? Most likely, right? Only way I can feasibly imagine it happening so that you can still somehow have your dick (which frozen in ice can hardly amount to much of a dick anyway) AND you're right arm trapped in this wall.

So back to your right arm. Somehow loosey goosey, but can't be freed without losing the knife. I can only imagine a crack to accomplish this as it is feasible to imagine a crack that can go from the right shoulder to the midsection to make amputation of the penis possible.

Still though, this scenario is almost hopelessly impossible. I mean I can't see the mechanics working. I get the question, your dick or the gorillas...
you should listen to the video i posted if the wall of text confuzzled you
im sorry, it was just an interesting scenario and i wanted to see what the general opinion would be on here sad

Originally posted by Insomniatric
wait... then how could I cut my dick off if my knife hand was stuck?

sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm just really confused.
because the knife hand is stuck in the wall of ice with your dick

King Castle
i am trying to figure out how the hell all that happen in the 1st place. messed

That ACDC Chick
an avalanche

King Castle
an avalanche

and the Gorilla, i thought they were a jungle creature? confused

That ACDC Chick
i just relayed the question haermm
i didn't make it up haermm
all i know: avalanche, ice wall, you're trapped, dick choppage or gorilla ass rape for 3 hours haermm

King Castle
and my answer is still the same, i rather stab myself in the heart.

§P0oONY
I think someone should listen to better Podcasts... hm

That ACDC Chick
but i heart Creature Talk cry

Insomniatric
I would get a polar bear to attack the gorilla so I could get away.

Because I bet a polar bear would whoop a gorilla's ass.

Faith20
I like a cold shower, only colder.

Mairuzu
imgay so i dont think there are any problems here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.