Zoom vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

CosmicComet
Zoom

Prep-Man
Zoom.

Omega Vision
BDB4

and Zoom beats Darkseid unless its PC/GDS DS.

Edit: Even then it's iffy. I still think Zoom could beat PC/GDS DS, I just don't know about him getting a majority or even 3-4/10.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Zoom

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Zoom

quanchi112
Darkseid wins.

Cogito
Darkseid.

Y'all are Zoom fanboys thumb down

Harbinger
Omega Beams FTW.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid wins

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Harbinger
Omega Beams FTW. Supes was able to outrun/fly them.

Tha C-Master
Zoom still a popular point of discussion here eh?

Slaanesh
Zoom

Cogito
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Supes was able to outrun/fly them.

I have no doubt that Zoom can outrun the Omega Effect. But he can't fight at the same time.

One or the other: run away or fight. If he runs, he won't win. If he fights, he dies.

carver9
The Omega blast isn't touching Zoom so how is Darkseid winning this?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Cogito
I have no doubt that Zoom can outrun the Omega Effect. But he can't fight at the same time.

One or the other: run away or fight. If he runs, he won't win. If he fights, he dies.

The oe isn't omnidirectional. If he's faster than the beam he can essentially hit darkseid before the beam can touch him ever. He can grab darkseid from behind and push darkseid into the beam itself since both would be far slower than zoom. Zoom could win this or it's a stalemate. If this is gds, zoom gets his mind take over eventually as ds weathers the assault.

OneDumbG0
I don't recall Zoom ever being tagged with telepathy. But since Great Darkness Saga is irrelevant, Zoom with his attosecond+ speeds can beat 1,000,000,000 Darkseids even if you amped those Darkseids each to light speed combat levels.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't recall Zoom ever being tagged with telepathy. But since Great Darkness Saga is irrelevant, Zoom with his attosecond+ speeds can beat 1,000,000,000 Darkseids even if you amped those Darkseids each to light speed combat levels.

laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Someone's mad.

Harbinger
I don't recall Zoom ever being tagged with telepathy. But since Great Darkness Saga is irrelevant, Zoom with his attosecond+ speeds can beat 1,000,000,000 Darkseids even if you amped those Darkseids each to light speed combat levels. Airtight logic.

Looks like this thread's going to get closed for spite.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Someone's mad. Prove me wrong.

Eon Blue
Zoom.

Anyone that said DS is an idiot. Plain and simple.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom I guess.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Zoom.

Anyone that said DS is an idiot. Plain and simple. Care to elaborate ?

DS should win, shame on you, Omega!

Shouldn't the damned beams teleport and even timetravel their ways to the targets?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Zoom.

Anyone that said DS is an idiot. Plain and simple.

facepalm2facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Darkseid wins

How do the beams hit Zoom again?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How do the beams hit Zoom again?

They don't have to.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
DS should win, shame on you, Omega!

Shouldn't the damned beams teleport and even timetravel their ways to the targets? Hey if I was writing this in a comic I'd have Darkseid stomp Zoom, mostly because it just doesn't sound right for Zoom to beat someone like Darkseid.

...but given the actual showings of both characters I'm going to have to go with Zoom here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They don't have to... interesting.... you were one of the biggest supporters of Zoom beating Odin because Odin wouldn't be able to react in time.... In fact, 1,000,000 Odin's wouldn't be able to react to Zoom. So how does Seid get of anything at all before he is curb stomped? I know it's hard for you to remain consistent, but at least try sometimes.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
They don't have to... interesting.... you were one of the biggest supporters of Zoom beating Odin because Odin wouldn't be able to react in time.... In fact, 1,000,000 Odin's wouldn't be able to react to Zoom. So how does Seid get of anything at all before he is curb stomped? I know it's hard for you to remain consistent, but at least try sometimes.

I know it's hard for you to understand what you read, so I will quote the opening post of the thread you are reffering to:

Originally posted by carver9
CIS and PIS is off for Zoom.

Odin can not destroy or change the battle field and there is no time stopping for this battle.

Who wins?

Maybe you can think once in a while for yourself and see the difference to this thread. And here are my most impressive replys to his epic thread...

The stips of this battle say that Odin isn't allowed to stop the time. And this would technically be something like this right?

This thread limit's Odins Time manipulating abilities, I think Carver wanted to know if Odin stands a chance without time manip, just with his own speed and his own abilities to amp his speed. Maybe he should answer this one.

Given the stips, now I think that Odin would lose this. But this isn't Odin at his best or a full-powered Odin, it's a crippled Odin who was made to lose against a Speedster like Zoom. Give him all his power, especially the time manip, and he wins this.

So before being so eager to jump at my cock, you should think first. I know it's hard for you, but at least try sometimes.

And the 10000000 omg wtf!!11one Odins you adressed, well you get something wrong, AGAIN, you mean someone else... but anyway. Go on dur

Lord_Talron
if the beams can time travel and cross dimensions, as i seem to recall the do, they meet up with zoom in his own time bubble and kill him dead

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if the beams can time travel and cross dimensions, as i seem to recall the do, they meet up with zoom in his own time bubble and kill him dead
I think Darkseid does have the power to beat Zoom, I just don't think he can weather or defeat an initial blitz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.