Were this dude's actions right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.yikers.com/ video_two_guys_get_owned_after_punching_guys_gf_in
_the_face.html

I guess a couple of punks were chilln' and one of them takes a swing at a dude and a girl walking about.

The dude lit both of the punks up for hitting his girl.

Were his actions justified/correct/appropriate?

Shoud he have beat the shit out of them like he did?

Or where his actions barbaric and unnecessary?

I'll post my opinion on this after reading a few opinions.

Edit - I have never been to Yikers, before. I have script and ad-blocking turned on. I do not know if that site has sexual advertisements. I don't care to enable the baijllion scripts on that site to find out. If that site has inappropriate advertisements, let me know and I'll try and find another link.

Insomniatric
R2bC_KaSDA8&feature=related

They got taught a valuable lesson.

Never hit a woman... who's dating a boxer.

jk, he may have overreacted a tad, and it looked like an accident, but I can't blame him for being mad.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insomniatric
R2bC_KaSDA8&feature=related

They got taught a valuable lesson.

Never hit a woman... who's dating a boxer.

jk, he may have overreacted a tad, and it looked like an accident, but I can't blame him for being mad.

Thanks for find a better link. thumb up

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.yikers.com/ video_two_guys_get_owned_after_punching_guys_gf_in
_the_face.html

I guess a couple of punks were chilln' and one of them takes a swing at a dude and a girl walking about.

The dude lit both of the punks up for hitting his girl.

Were his actions justified/correct/appropriate?

Shoud he have beat the shit out of them like he did?

Or where his actions barbaric and unnecessary?

I'll post my opinion on this after reading a few opinions.

Edit - I have never been to Yikers, before. I have script and ad-blocking turned on. I do not know if that site has sexual advertisements. I don't care to enable the baijllion scripts on that site to find out. If that site has inappropriate advertisements, let me know and I'll try and find another link.

Saw this video about three million years ago...

It seems to me like that one guy definitely tried to punch the girl in the face. So I would say he deserved a beating, at first the second guy seems to try to stop the violence so I am not sure it was right to attack him.

the ninjak
The real question is why the hell someone was taping it.

The two men definitely punched her on purpose so they could catch the imminent fight on camera. And it all went wrong. Scumbags.

Mr. Rhythmic
Those guys were grade A douchebags. The one "trying to stop the violence" was in on it regardless and just didn't want his ass kicked for goading on his buddy. I've dealt with a thousand jerks like those guys, and though I never consider violence a good resort, sometimes it's the only.

jinXed by JaNx
Ganhi would say no but he would have gotten his ass beat so...,yeah dude was in the right

dadudemon
I'm going to take a guess and say that the person was recording because those dudes kept picking on the people that walked by. They are obviously in a building (3rd floor?) across the street. Some people are not aware that there are sometimes other people in buildings that they cannot see (due to how shiny and reflective the coating is on the glass..for energy efficiency purposes.)

Mist_haermm
Guys were obviously trolling for a fight and it backfired, deserved more beating imo.

Syren
Actually brilliant, I don't blame the guy AT ALL for reacting the way he did. His instinct was to protect his girlfriend and once he'd started 'defending' her he probably just got a little carried away with the adrenalin. Those idiots weren't 'beaten to a pulp' or anything like that, they just got a warning not to act like such douchebags in future. Good on him.

mikeydude
At first the video looked as if it were an accident. But replying it about 5 times, and realizing that someone was taping it at random like this leads me to believe that they were picking a fight. In which backfired.
I think the guy overreacted a bit. Only because I don't think he at first knew it was on purpose. But then again, I think the guy saw the instigation going on and wasn't going to take the disrespect from two punks.

Now on a side note, I love it how he beats the pants practically off of the guy. :P

YankeeWhaler
Looks like he did on purpose so, maybe a little deserved. Have to wonder if the stunt was worth it.

steverules_2
I'd have done the same, I was ready to take on two guys who insulted my now ex-girlfriend but she held me back...I was still ready to kick their asses though

mikeydude
I'm sure you were Steve.

Leo.M
Yeah i think his actions would have been worse if he didn't do anything. His wife or gf would have probably left him for not sticking up for her. And that guy totally asked for it, he saw her, it was no accident.

dadudemon
Well, my opinion...

He did what he was supposed to. I'm not too sure about the second guy at the top of the screen. That dude didn't do anything and it looked as though he was trying to stop it.

However, that "track suit" defender has probably been in lots of fights. He knew to no leave his back open for too long against a group of two gents that looked like they were together (no homo...or maybe homo, doesn't matter). Anyone that has experience in group fighting on the streets knows the "game".

Other than that, Track Suit Defender (TSD) was more than right in his actions. In fact, I think that IF he didn't do anything about fatty backhand punching is GF/Wife/Fiance/Sister in the face, he would actually be morally wrong and should be scorned for not doing so. Despite what feminists would want, there's still quite a large difference, on average, between men and women in both stature and thinking. That man has a moral obligation to defend the females around him (family or mate) from both an animalistic perspective (we are still animals, despite what religious folk would have you believe) and a higher social standard.

If I were in that situation, I would not have stopped for quite some time. Despite what PVS (former member of KMC) would have you believe, you can't piss me off.........unless you harm my family. no expression

Insomniatric
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, my opinion...

He did what he was supposed to. I'm not too sure about the second guy at the top of the screen. That dude didn't do anything and it looked as though he was trying to stop it.

However, that "track suit" defender has probably been in lots of fights. He knew to no leave his back open for too long against a group of two gents that looked like they were together (no homo...or maybe homo, doesn't matter). Anyone that has experience in group fighting on the streets knows the "game".

Other than that, Track Suit Defender (TSD) was more than right in his actions. In fact, I think that IF he didn't do anything about fatty backhand punching is GF/Wife/Fiance/Sister in the face, he would actually be morally wrong and should be scorned for not doing so. Despite what feminists would want, there's still quite a large difference, on average, between men and women in both stature and thinking. That man has a moral obligation to defend the females around him (family or mate) from both an animalistic perspective (we are still animals, despite what religious folk would have you believe) and a higher social standard.

If I were in that situation, I would not have stopped for quite some time. Despite what PVS (former member of KMC) would have you believe, you can't piss me off.........unless you harm my family. no expression

I agree with you, and I would have done the same thing. I don't get mad easily at all, but guys hitting girls pisses me off every time.

For the record, I heard somewhere that the guy trained as a boxer, which you can tell, because he has much more crisp, and technical punches than your ordinary street fighter. Punches weren't anything spectacular but much better than most guy's.

Insomniatric
This reminded me of when Vitor Belfort fought Wanderlei Silva:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/646641/fsbelfortkoswanderlei.gif

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
I'm sure you were Steve.

I can always rely on you to back me up on the facts

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
I can always rely on you to back me up on the facts
Absolutely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.