Korvac/Tyrant vs Odin/Surtur w/Twilight vs Galactus/Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
which team prevails

zopzop
Team 1 but they work for it.

Korvac and Tyrant's energy absorption abilities make this team hard to take down.

guy222
ok buddy

i must commend u ur really good at making points

i favor t 3 because of the Communicator...don't see anyone able to put the greatest Celestial down

McNasty996
Team 3 ftw.

guy222
thumb up

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

guy222
tell me how eternal friend

leonidas
team 3.

guy222
leo, how would u rank em in power 1-6

TheLordofMurder
Galactus pulls out the UN and defeats everyone here combined 10/10, and that includes Tiamut...

Happy Dance

guy222
haha

galactus doesn't whip out the un and starts nullifying ppl

that's silly...he did that he'd b undefeated

its like for supes, and i am a supes fan and i know the forum rules about speed blitzing, but the simple fact he doesn't speed blitz every opponent

Nihilist
Team 1 wins

leonidas
Originally posted by guy222
leo, how would u rank em in power 1-6

hmm, it's pretty close imo, but i'd go tiamut, g, odin/surtur/tyrant and korvac. odin, surtur and tyrant are too close imo to be really seperated. korvac COULD be at that level as well (could be above them i suppose), but without seeing him fight people of that level, i have a hard time just putting him there. if this is the what if korvac, i'd plave him at the top and give it to team 1. otherwise, i still like team 3 (depending of course on g's level for this fight...)

guy222
thanks leo

i never use what ifs

Sr J-Bieb
Team 3 easily.

Even worse if it's Mammal Face Tiamut

celestialdemon
Gotta go with team 3. Tiamut is the most powerful player on the field, and Galactus is strong enough to hold off either team's second strongest if not outright defeat them.

guy222
cool smile

zopzop
Galactus would be annihilated by Tyrant, exactly like their last fight. The only thing that saved him was Morg/Toady wielding the Nullifier.

Tiamut hasn't done anything impressive like......................EVER. Korvac can hold out until Tyrant wastes Galactus, devours his energy, then destroys Tiamut.

guy222
this isn't depowered tyrant friend

this is tyrant at full strength who lost to galactus

this is the enemy(korvac) when he killed the collector

no silly what ifs they don't count

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
this isn't depowered tyrant friend

this is tyrant at full strength who lost to galactus

this is the enemy(korvac) when he killed the collector

no silly what ifs they don't count

a) I don't use What If's, since I learned that they don't count as showings on this forum.

b) We don't know HOW Tyrant lost to Galactus. We were never shown, it just said he did. Since that encounter, Galactus was in FEAR of Tryant and lost in their final showdown.

c) Korvac was said to be able to absorb power from ANY source and he appeared to have no upper limit. Running away from the UN was the only way he lost. What has Tiamut done ON PANEL that makes you believe he's superior to God Korvac or Tyrant?

guy222
we agree on point one

it was a short flashback scene i believe and who knows how he lost, but the point is he lost

again u reference depowered tyrant, not the one used here

who is using god korvac? this is korvac when he killed the collector during the wonderful 'the enemy" storyline

tiamut when he awoke uatu couldn't watch and galactus knew fear...also had enough energies to push the time rip reality warping powers

he put the earth to sleep, sings a song turns back time nearly 14 billion years, faught over 1 trillion horde

he's = to the fulcrum however any wants to perceive that. i have my opinion on that

imo, no one from the two other teams can stop tiamut

i am sure ur opinion b different and that's cool

leonidas
yeah, tiamut was portrayed as a BADDDD hombre....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.