Ethnic Attacks in China

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inimalist
Very interesting event. I've never heard of such direct attacks against civilians by the Uighurs, though I don't really follow the region.

Like other sorts of ethnic violence, when attacking the state and other symbols of the oppressors fails, groups often resort to attacking their own for failing to rise up against the oppressors. I'm wondering if that is now starting in China.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by inimalist
Very interesting event. I've never heard of such direct attacks against civilians by the Uighurs, though I don't really follow the region.

Like other sorts of ethnic violence, when attacking the state and other symbols of the oppressors fails, groups often resort to attacking their own for failing to rise up against the oppressors. I'm wondering if that is now starting in China.

As in, Chinese are attacking other Chinese for failing to raise up against ''oppression'' of the Chinese state?

inimalist
As in, ethnic Uighurs have turned their attacks against civilians and civilian centers, rather than strictly targeting fixtures of the Chinese state.

Robtard
There' about 10mil of these Uyghurs in China; Chinese government will make short work of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.