Nomak vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
Who wins?

McNasty996
Lady Deathstrike due to the healing factor coupled with the possibility to cut Nomak in half like butter.

Impediment
Click me.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Impediment
Click me.

Okay. The fight takes place on Mustafar. Nomak is armed with an adamantium sword and Lady D has her adamantium claws.

So who wins?

KingD19
Nomak. Stronger, faster, and obviously because he has a sword he has longer reach. One good swipe and something of Deathstrike's is coming off. She was never shown to have an adamantium skeleton, so dismemberment is an easy option.

Impediment
It was very well implied that she had an adamantium skeleton because of the obvious metal coating on her claws, and the x-rays that Logan looked at in the chamber.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Nomak. Stronger, faster, and obviously because he has a sword he has longer reach. One good swipe and something of Deathstrike's is coming off. She was never shown to have an adamantium skeleton, so dismemberment is an easy option.

There's no reason to assume she didn't have an adamantium skeleton. Why would they coat her claws but not the rest of her? I gave Nomak the sword only because I wanted him to have some way to block her claws.

KingD19
Originally posted by Impediment
It was very well implied that she had an adamantium skeleton because of the obvious metal coating on her claws, and the x-rays that Logan looked at in the chamber.

Srsly? God it's been a long time since I saw that movie. I guess Nomak just beats on her until she falls unconscious.

BruceSkywalker
not sure nomak can even harm her..

yuriko for the majority should win

KingD19
He basically does to her what she did to Logan. He's definitely strong enough and skilled enough. Just wear her down until she passes out and her HF is temporarily overtaxed.

McNasty996
Deathstrike is pretty fast and agile as shown by her fight with Wolverine. I think that he may have trouble hitting her, like Logan did but less so.

Darth Martin
I'd say that she has a metal skeleton because of the thud sound made when her head hit the platform inside the bonding tank when she died.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd say that she has a metal skeleton because of the thud sound made when her head hit the platform inside the bonding tank when she died.

I thought she made that sound cause she was pumped full of Adamantium and it dried as she hit the ground. It had poured out of her eyes.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
I thought she made that sound cause she was pumped full of Adamantium and it dried as she hit the ground. It had poured out of her eyes.

yep ninjak you're right

Psychotron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yep ninjak you're right

It was liquid. Would it have time too cool off and become solid?

Like I said there's no reason to assume she didn't have an adamantium skeleton.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron
It was liquid. Would it have time too cool off and become solid?

Like I said there's no reason to assume she didn't have an adamantium skeleton.

It's been stated that as soon as Adamantium is altered from it's liquid state where it's kept molten hot, it almost instantly cools. Plus you could tell it was solid because the adamantium tears beaded up and stopped on her cheeks.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
It's been stated that as soon as Adamantium is altered from it's liquid state where it's kept molten hot, it almost instantly cools. Plus you could tell it was solid because the adamantium tears beaded up and stopped on her cheeks.

Okay, but there's still the matter of the x-ray photos.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron
Okay, but there's still the matter of the x-ray photos.

Okay and? I admitted I forgot about the x-ray photos. I didn't say her skeleton wasn't metal, just said the reason she thunked so loud was because several hundred pounds of adamantium was filling her body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.