Hey there guys an gals lol seriously I'm giving away free pad games thank me later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChosenOne1
To whom who are interested in getting the _iPad version I repeat iPad version of the latest square enix development sequel chaos rings omega and also the original chaos ring ,along with _a large variety of games for your iPad!, the reason why I'm doing this I think those who are lacking the financial stability to get the games are indeed suffering_gamers, and most of us _are _suffering from some Type of financial difficulties. Were currently in recession still _;( but .as I said before those who are interested .u can thank my later my name is Josh but most people call me lucky lol. Let's get down to business this is my iTunes passwords- Tekken123- I'm doing this because _why go through all the trouble hacking and trying to jailbreak at risk speaking from my self here when you can get it free from me some people call me stupid for doing this but I'm doing because ........hell have a lot of reasons. Last but not least (Drum-roll please).my iTunes email [email protected] and I have another [email protected] password;blackragkiddo._Please don't do anything stupid lol joking. I'll keep you all updating as I download more games for you see ya later and save your money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.