Atum The God Eater Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
look at these scans
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153614-thor_annual_1982__010_17.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153611-thor_annual_1982__010_19.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21.jpg

Igniz
And those scans are the reasons why people should stop using Mephisto on an Odin Vs Galactus thread as a measuring stick big grin Atum/Demogorge just made Galactus a light weight when he stomped all those Hell Lords while Big G had difficulty with a lone Hell Lord(Mephisto) roll eyes (sarcastic)

By those scans, Its Atum/Demogorge>>>>>>Galactus

zopzop
Atum, all day every day.

Sr J-Bieb
Galactus expands a cosmic car in Atum and blows him up

guy222
Galactus

Eternal Idol
Galactus Moe-slaps Atum, then pokes his eyes out.

Simbon
Putting Atum against Galactus is like pitting a Fenec against a Mosasaur:

http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/animals/fennec-fox-02.jpg
vs
http://seabed.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0512/images/wallpaper_lg.2.1.jpg

Nihilist
Galactus without much trouble

vansonbee
Who knows, Atum was only effective towards gods, like Pokemon fire vs water.
Originally posted by Nihilist
Galactus without much trouble
This ^

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Who knows, Atum was only effective towards gods. theres no reason to say he was limited to gods, but either way he punked odin and mephisto , and thoses two are equal to galactus in power, he also beat SET

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus wins. any reason why? this is not bait but i though you accepeted odin=galactus, or near him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
any reason why? this is not bait but i though you accepeted odin=galactus, or near him. The god-eater doesn't stack up against Galactus like he would against Odin and the battle just started so who knows how it will end. A pretty even tp battle means they are pretty even telepathically at this point.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
The god-eater doesn't stack up against Galactus like he would against Odin .

so

Demogorge>Odin
Odin= Galactus "maybe"
Galactus> Demogorge

confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so

Demogorge>Odin
Odin= Galactus "maybe"
Galactus> Demogorge

confused Yes. But I don't think Odin will come out as nearly equal to Galactus in the end. Only time will tell.

guy222
yes it will and demogorge's last appearance wasn't good

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you use Mephisto as a measuring stick, Galactus is completely outclassed. If not, I'd still give it to Atum. At least the classic one.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If you use Mephisto as a measuring stick, Galactus is completely outclassed. If not, I'd still give it to Atum. At least the classic one.

yea i dont understand how they made him that much weaker with his latest appearance...kinda ridiculous if u ask me

Ambient
Both at there hights tough choice but puttin my vote on big G..

the Darkone
Galactus all day, classic Atum or not Galactus is on a different level of power. Atum hasn't prove he can absorbing a being of Galactus caliber, Galactus will do worst to Atum what Sl'gur't did to him.

I still feel that Atum got hosed in that story!

celestialdemon
Fighting at their best or worst levels, Galactus wins. I think it's a good fight, though. To me, Atum/Demogorge is the most powerful being under Galactus/Celestial level.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

Stoic
Would Atum even affect a being like Galactus? Galactus is neither Demon or Deity. This being the case I think Galactus would destroy him.

guy222
thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Fighting at their best or worst levels, Galactus wins.

Lol.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

It's amazing no? The Odin/Galactus showdown in the Mighty Thor series has destroyed their minds.

OneDumbG0
^ This while Galactus sweat drops has given you a raging two inch woody. It's amazing no?

zopzop
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ This while Galactus sweat drops has given you a raging two inch woody. It's amazing no?

No, the fact that a Galactus HELLBENT on acquiring the one thing that can satisfy his hunger.................forever, is being stalemated by a Skyfather (a skyfather that's not even whipping out his big guns like his Scepter or Destroyer Armor).

Galactus is struggling so hard, his HELMET is sweating!laughing This is glorious, continue running your mouth though; I'm enjoying this.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by zopzop
No, the fact that a Galactus HELLBENT on acquiring the one thing that can satisfy his hunger.................forever, is being stalemated by a Skyfather (a skyfather that's not even whipping out his big guns like his Scepter or Destroyer Armor).

Galactus is struggling so hard, his HELMET is sweating! This is glorious, continue running your mouth though; I'm enjoying this. I believe my point has been made.

All this over Galactus sweat drops.

psycho gundam
why is an anthropomorphic star sweating anyway?

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why is an anthropomorphic star sweating anyway?

The same reason he bled when Tyrant sliced him.

to show us the effort. evidently, fraction's take on the character is among the more anthropomorphizing ones. I do agree it's silly. it could be conveyed through other means that dont show physiological functions he lacks

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
to show us the effort. evidently, fraction's take on the character is among the more anthropomorphizing ones.

HIS HELMET IS SWEATING!

His helmet! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.