Who in the HELL wins this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
LF Rulk
Classic Dr. Strange
LT Lobo
PC Hal
Swamp Thing

vs.

Squirrel Girl
Batman
BP Clint Barton
Dr. Doom (w/ 1 week prep)
Classic Zatanna

Fight in Mephisto's Hell.

Who wins?

squirrel girl soloes

Digi
Imagine Doom's relief that he's on her team.

JakeTheBank
This is massive spite in favor of Team 2. Batgod, Doom w/ prep, Bendispower Clint, and The Destroyer of All That Breathes (and Zatanna, I guess).

This isn't even a fight.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This is massive spite in favor of Team 2. Batgod, Doom w/ prep, Bendispower Clint, and The Destroyer of All That Breathes (and Zatanna, I guess).

This isn't even a fight.

Rulk absorbs all of team 2s awesomness and pairs the Loeb force with the Bendis power and then takes Zatanna reverse cowgirl (ya know the whole backwards thing). Then he Bat kicks Bruce to an alternate reality where he replaces Adam West ad the new mayor of Quahog then uses his utility belt as a headband.

Meanwhile Doom planned for this and uses the prep time to build a machine that allows him to back in time in our reality and convinces me to not put him in this thread and he is then replaced by Many.

Then Squirrel Girls bites his nuts off and solos for the win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Digi
Doom with preparation attaches Squirrel Girl to his BDSM machine and shoot off liquid acid FTW.

Batman and the rest laid back and enjoy the show.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
Imagine Doom's relief that he's on her team. laughing

Digi
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Rulk absorbs all of team 2s awesomness and pairs the Loeb force with the Bendis power and then takes Zatanna reverse cowgirl (ya know the whole backwards thing). Then he Bat kicks Bruce to an alternate reality where he replaces Adam West ad the new mayor of Quahog then uses his utility belt as a headband.

Meanwhile Doom planned for this and uses the prep time to build a machine that allows him to back in time in our reality and convinces me to not put him in this thread and he is then replaced by Many.

So glad we got an explanation for reverse cowgirl. I was confused for a second there.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Meanwhile Doom planned for this and uses the prep time to build a machine that allows him to back in time in our reality and convinces me to not put him in this thread and he is then replaced by Kang

KANG..... fixed. Damn Phone

Brockalizer
There is something that I've been wanting to know for a long time. What the f*ck up is with everyone and Squirrel Girl?
Team 1 wins easily.

her feats speak for themselves

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
squirrel girl soloes Originally posted by Digi

laughing

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl stomps Team 1 by Herself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.