World Breaker Hulk vs Graviton, Magneto & Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Hulk do it? Bloodlust on and no bfr.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

Sr J-Bieb
Is this poop version of Nefaria?

carver9
Hulk.

golem370
Classic Nefaria

Stoic
Hulk wins this, and only because of the no BFR clause.

Batman-Prime
Classic CN would solo, easily. Even so, Team should take a majority.

guy222
wbhulk

Stoic
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Classic CN would solo, easily. Even so, Team should take a majority.

Just remember that The Hulk these days would likely rape Classic Nefaria, unless of course you believe that any version of Nefaria would be able curb stomp an augmented version of Wendigo, and Bi-Beast.

Nihilist
Team rapestomps

Bouboumaster
Magneto would have solo if this wasn't for the "non-bfr" thing. Without that, the team is ****ed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Magneto would have solo if this wasn't for the "non-bfr" thing. Without that, the team is ****ed.
yup

h1a8
How strong is WBH?
Is he strong enough to shatter the Earth or crack the Earth in one blow?
If one is chosen then how do we know this? Is it because of what he said?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by h1a8
How strong is WBH?

No bfr.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
How strong is WBH?

He's strong, and he doesn't have to ramp up to destroy a planet as seen recently in his book. Yep one is all it would take these days. Then again, I can almost taste a retcon coming.

iceman24567
Classic CN would solo, easily. Even so, Team should take a majority. This

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wasn't here for a few weeks, did hating on the Hulk become the cool thing? I'm guessing Carver is partly responsible.

For the record, World Breaker Hulk would wreck any Nefaria.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I wasn't here for a few weeks, did hating on the Hulk become the cool thing? I'm guessing Carver is partly responsible.

Well Carver kinda lost his shit a bit after Hulk went WB and went on a rampage that's when most of the hate is coming from but a good bit of it is the natural hate Hulk generally gets on the forum.

psycho gundam
everytime he beats the hell out of someone or shows off some strength the trolls have to heckle. nothing new

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Well Carver kinda lost his shit a bit after Hulk went WB and went on a rampage that's when most of the hate is coming from but a good bit of it is the natural hate Hulk generally gets on the forum.

Hulk doesn't have many fans and the ones that he does have doesn't visit the forum anymore. Outside of me and Psycho, I can't think of many people that actually like the character. I know there are lot of people that isn't biased towards him like you, Rage, and a couple of other but since being on the forum hulk had never received any love...he was always bottom of the totem pole, no matter what he did while people like Doomsday and Despero got nothing but love "and they are similar to Hulk in every way minus small differences". Grundy even gets more love than the Hulk.

I'm glad that marvel is showing the character love because he deserves it.

psycho gundam
odg's working on a revamped hulk respect thread. his collection is bigger than mine

h1a8
No bfr. Why type no bfr when my post don't have bfr as an option?

psycho gundam
if hulk were to shatter the earth it would sort of be bfr.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk doesn't have many fans and the ones that he does have doesn't visit the forum anymore. Outside of me and Psycho, I can't think of many people that actually like the character. I know there are lot of people that isn't biased towards him like you, Rage, and a couple of other but since being on the forum hulk had never received any love...he was always bottom of the totem pole, no matter what he did while people like Doomsday and Despero got nothing but love "and they are similar to Hulk in every way minus small differences". Grundy even gets more love than the Hulk.

I'm glad that marvel is showing the character love because he deserves it. A lot of people think I'm a Superman fan. I'm a fan of speed. If you give Hulk much more speed than what he has now and I will be forever on his balls. I would support him even more than you Carver lol.

Seriously though.

WBH more likely than not.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if hulk were to shatter the earth it would sort of be bfr.

I know, I wasn't arguing that he will do this but rather is he strong enough to do it.

he is

CPT Space Bomb
Is everyone bloodlusted or just Hulk?

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Shyte stems mainly from Carver and that Janus guy. It was pretty quiet after 2/9/11, but its started back up again after hulk's latest ownage of wendigo and bi beast. Psycho, bada and stoic are trying damn hard to keep him under control though laughing out loud

Mindset

I'm glad that marvel is showing the character love because he deserves it. I like FMH.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
I like FMH.

Sigh*

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Shyte stems mainly from Carver and that Janus guy. It was pretty quiet after 2/9/11, but its started back up again after hulk's latest ownage of wendigo and bi beast. Psycho, bada and stoic are trying damn hard to keep him under control though laughing out loud

It ain't happening. Raaaaaaah.

Everyone here knows that I am a fan of power...no matter who the person is. Hulk current fts have been giving me just that. big grin

Mindset
Sigh* Carver, Family Man Hulk is probably your greatest creation.

Embrace it.

carver9
Carver, Family Man Hulk is probably your greatest creation.

Embrace it.

OMG...3 months and this is still going on.

CPT Space Bomb
Team would win if they were bloodlusted. But since I doubt this is the case Hulk wins. And that's only because no BFR.

Carver, Family Man Hulk is probably your greatest creation.

Embrace it. Can I have a link to the original thread this was created in?

Lord_Talron
how exactly does graviton and magneto not beat him? they can most certainly keep him down long enough for a forum win...

at the very least, theres no way wb can beat them

carver9
Hulk bust through Mags shield and ko him with a single punch. Nef attacks him from behind and gets overpowered almost instantly and get crushed while Hulk walks completely through Grav powers and one shot him as well.

Easy win.

Lord_Talron
they are more than capable of holding him down and more...
graviton by himself could be an interesting fight

CPT Space Bomb
Hulk bust through Mags shield and ko him with a single punch. Nef attacks him from behind and gets overpowered almost instantly and get crushed while Hulk walks completely through Grav powers and one shot him as well.

Easy win. You have scans of Hulk one shotting Magneto? Or busting through his shields? Magneto can most certainly use Hulk's iron in his blood to manipulate him. Like I said, if Mags is going all out he could probably just cause Hulk to pass out by keeping his blood from reaching his brain.

dmills
Graviton vs WBH would be an amazing fight... In a comic. On a forum Graviton would have Hulk hanging upside down in mid air indefinitely just like any other brick. Mags slings massive upheavals of earth metal deposits at him while he's suspended in mid air as Nefaria throws punch after unanswered punch at him. Hulk loses this one imo.

dmills

Easy win.

You're doing it again...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/91709123.png

golem370
The Avengers animated cartoon should a pretty power Graviton facing the avengers including Iron Man Hulk Thor Wasp and Ant Man

oretty sure current hulk could thunderclap graviton down

dmills
Originally posted by 753
oretty sure current hulk could thunderclap graviton down

Lol?

Lord Feron
With Grav and Mags working together and Nefaria. I think Nefaria would atleast "hang" with WBH. I mean he would get get his shit kicked in but IMO it is best that Naferia run interferrance while Grav and Mags makes like a singularity (or do something uber) within hulk or at least near him.

But IMO i think the chances of Hulk just leaping toward them and start smashing them until they can't bare it anymore and release their shields are greater than what i said above.

Philosophía
Graviton or Magneto suspend him in the air, and then take turns at shutting his brain down.

They can do so from a safe distance too, so that a thunderclap is a non-factor.

They're all that's needed.

Lol? no. wwh has oneshot the rulk, who was draining him, with it and we saw how graviton performed against IM recently. wwh also destroyed the merged hulk despite gamma drain and this thread has wbh in it

dmills
Originally posted by Lord Feron

But IMO i think the chances of Hulk just leaping toward them and start smashing them until they can't bare it anymore and release their shields are greater than what i said above.

Originally posted by 753
no. wwh has oneshot the rulk, who was draining him, with it and we saw how graviton performed against IM recently. wwh also destroyed the merged hulk despite gamma drain and this thread has wbh in it

I think you have both lost your minds. 1- Graviton and Mags aren't Rulk, 2- When has either of their shields ever succombed to something akin to a t-clap? Hulk being helplessly suspended in mid air will be the result of any Hulk Graviton encounter.

Furthermore, I think its safe to say that given his entire history that the Ironman loss was a fairly low showing for Graviton. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Batman-Prime
Team 10/10. And before someone asks. This team would also take Superman down, happy?

I think you have both lost your minds. 1- Graviton and Mags aren't Rulk, 2- When has either of their shields ever succombed to something akin to a t-clap? Hulk being helplessly suspended in mid air will be the result of any Hulk Graviton encounter.

Furthermore, I think its safe to say that given his entire history that the Ironman loss was a fairly low showing for Graviton. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. Im just going by the most current versions of both G and hulk. this team might be too much for the hulk, but graviton would probably be taken down by hulk these days

CPT Space Bomb
Team 10/10. And before someone asks. This team would also take Superman down, happy? This.

Stoic
I think people are forgetting that the Hulk has recently showed that he can hit from far. Was that my imagination, or was the Hulk hitting the Troyjan battle vessel with gamma pulses? I don't think he's just a brick anymore.

h1a8
Magneto can win by simply reversing Hulk's blood flow from afar.

celeyhyga17
Team

Mindset
Hulk's blood is too strong.

dmills

laughing out loud U stupid

CPT Space Bomb
Hulk's blood is too strong. Lol! I see whut u did there...

Parmaniac
Team easily

Lord_Talron
Graviton vs WBH would be an amazing fight... In a comic. On a forum Graviton would have Hulk hanging upside down in mid air indefinitely just like any other brick. Mags slings massive upheavals of earth metal deposits at him while he's suspended in mid air as Nefaria throws punch after unanswered punch at him. Hulk loses this one imo. this.

carver9

Lol.

The Sorrow
Hulk's healing factor would most certainly at least attempt to counter Magneto & co trying to mess with his blood. In the previews for Incredible Hulks #634 he thunderclapped while still in WWH mode and caused heavy damage to the surroundings of the dark dimension and seemingly dropped Fing Fang Foom who is huge. A clap from WB would be devastating.

Arm'chedon was in the sky on top his spaceship and was still affected by the outburts of gamma energy. Mags, Graviton & Nefaria are going to have a hard time that's for sure

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulk's healing factor would most certainly at least attempt to counter Magneto & co trying to mess with his blood. In the previews for Incredible Hulks #634 he thunderclapped while still in WWH mode and caused heavy damage to the surroundings of the dark dimension and seemingly dropped Fing Fang Foom who is huge. A clap from WB would be devastating.

Arm'chedon was in the sky on top his spaceship and was still affected by the outburts of gamma energy. Mags, Graviton & Nefaria are going to have a hard time that's for sure

So he defeats Fing Fang?

Was it at least a good fight?

Parmaniac
So he defeats Fing Fang?

Was it at least a good fight? Has he ever lost to him? If I recall he not long ago threw him on the moon or something. Going by current Hulks feats he should 1 shot him.

dmills
Hasn't Graviton done the whole world breaker act before? Or was is more like world rearranger?

Stoic
Hasn't Graviton done the whole world breaker act before? Or was is more like world rearranger?

I think it was more along the lines of re arranger. Graviton is the Hulk's only threat here in my opinion, and would be the last guy on the team standing, with Nefaria being the first to take a nap. I do recall how powerful Fin Fang Foom is, and also recall him throwing Tony Stark and Rhodey around like twigs while armored up, as well as levelling out a mountain range some time ago.

golem370
Isn't Gavity the weaker of the forces?

The Sorrow
So he defeats Fing Fang?

Was it at least a good fight?

Well it's just the first 5 pages but he thunder claps which sends FFF flying into what looks like the dimensional barrier Umar erected and looks badly hurt. It's very possible there's a similar scenario to the Wendigo/Bi-Beast encounter where they're initially defeated easily but receive huge amps. FFF is seen in the last issue of Pak's run releasing energy like the Worldbreaker so we know he isn't finished and receives some type of upgrade.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Well it's just the first 5 pages but he thunder claps which sends FFF flying into what looks like the dimensional barrier Umar erected and looks badly hurt. It's very possible there's a similar scenario to the Wendigo/Bi-Beast encounter where they're initially defeated easily but receive huge amps. FFF is seen in the last issue of Pak's run releasing energy like the Worldbreaker so we know he isn't finished and receives some type of upgrade.

Everyone current Hulk has faced has been amped to insane levels. They have to be amped to face him...he is currently running around with skyfather level power.

Parmaniac
he is currently running around with skyfather level power. You already said that about WWH and then he got his ass kicked by Zeus.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You already said that about WWH and then he got his ass kicked by Zeus.

That was Family Man Hulk.

carver9
You already said that about WWH and then he got his ass kicked by Zeus.

Lol...there are different stages of a skyfather. He is on the lower end of it.

carver9
That was Family Man Hulk.

Woooooow... I can't believe you just did that. Wow. mad

Parmaniac
He is on the lower end of it. He sure as hell was on the lower end when Zeus was finished.

carver9
He sure as hell was on the lower end when Zeus was finished.

laughing

Mindset
That was Family Man Hulk. YES IT'S SPREADING!

Parmaniac
YES IT'S SPREADING! http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la3ffzmQ2k1qzap7co1_r2_500.gif

Batman-Prime
Maybe you should be careful. You don't want to make Carver angry, you wouldn't like him being angry, there few who can calm him...

http://www7.pic-upload.de/06.08.11/x9r2p78j49b1.jpg

zeel
Hulk doesn't have many fans

waaaat. whys that carver?

dmills
Maybe you should be careful. You don't want to make Carver angry, you wouldn't like him being angry, there few who can calm him...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1312587745.jpg

carver9
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1312587745.jpg

Lol...that looks like my manger.

Where are you getting these crazy pics from?

dmills
Lol...that looks like my manger.

Where are you getting these crazy pics from?

It's Friday man lol. Just in a silly mood.

I think I got them from uglyfaces.com or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.