Current Hulk vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
How many of these guys think current OMG WORLDBREAKER Hulk can take at once?

Starting from this order, no bfr,h2h only

1.PG Thor (gets his hammer...doh)
2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.DP Tyrant

JakeTheBank
Wait, so like how many PG Thors could current Hulk hang with for example? And does PG Thor have Mjolnir or is he just bare knuckled?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wait, so like how many PG Thors could current Hulk hang with for example? And does PG Thor have Mjolnir or is he just bare knuckled?

EDIT: Nevermind. Edit, just caught your edit.

Simbon
Wait, I don't understand; is this a gauntlet to see how many times current Hulk can be raped without dying from internal rupture?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Simbon
Wait, I don't understand; is this a gauntlet to see how many times current Hulk can be raped without dying from internal rupture?

Yes.

Stoic
I think that the list is a bit messed up. I think he'd only lose to Tyrant, and PG Thor. I think that the rest would lose, but this depends heavily on his showing against Fin Fang Foom in their upcoming battle.

Nihilist
Wait, I don't understand; is this a gauntlet to see how many times current Hulk can be raped without dying from internal rupture? Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes.

Nah its not, so im led to believe Current Hulk cant be beat physically by anyone as he will eventually get angry enough to become stronger than any or all he faces.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that the list is a bit messed up. I think he'd only lose to Tyrant, and PG Thor. I think that the rest would lose, but this depends heavily on his showing against Fin Fang Foom in their upcoming battle. List is not supposed to be in order

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nah its not, so im led to believe Current Hulk cant be beat physically by anyone as he will eventually get angry enough to become stronger than any or all he faces.

That argument has existed for as long as Hulk has, almost. "The angrier he gets..." etc.

Anything more than 1 PG Thor would end him.

OneDumbG0
Worldbreaker Hulk's limit appears to be Umar (off-panel). But that doesn't really help here.

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Worldbreaker Hulk's limit appears to be Umar (off-panel). But that doesn't really help here.

Are you talking about the pumping contest that they were having?

The Hulk won that one. Notice how the next time you see the Hulk that he was still ready to go, and Umar was likely sleeping off the effects of the pounding he gave her.

Simbon
I'm afraid in this gauntlet it's more a case of "The angrier Hulk gets, the more he gets laughed at."

Stoic
I'm afraid in this gauntlet it's more a case of "The angrier Hulk gets, the more he gets laughed at."

Unless of course you ignore the poor writing ability of some writers, and go with feats. Most of these guys have never shown on panel that they could defeat the Hulk when he means business. All I often see is hyperbole, with nothing to prove it.

JakeTheBank
Unless of course you ignore the poor writing ability of some writers, and go with feats. Most of these guys have never shown on panel that they could defeat the Hulk when he means business. All I often see is hyperbole, with nothing to prove it.

Such as...?

bbrem123
take the power gem from thor then wtf stomps everybody else

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Such as...?

Not to beat the hell out of an already dead dog, but The Hulk's battle with Zeus was the worst thing that I have ever read. It neither explains how Thor or Hercules did vastly better against Zeus, than the Hulk. I said once before that I did believe that Zeus should have won that fight, but in a H2H contest? C'mon!!! The Hulk not only got his ass handed to him on a plate, but he also lost his ability to heal. I nearly wrote the ******* who wrote that trash a letter to remind him of past events. I'll simply remind you that recently when it was stated that Hercules was as strong as the Hulk the response was " Not Quite".

golem370
I love Hulk but without bfr how does he beat Juggs? I mean someone who can lift well over 100 tons and has unending stamina + he is pretty much immune to blunt force trauma?

psycho gundam
thread fail

carver9

2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.DP Tyrant

Haters gonna hate. Why didn't you add Thanos to the gauntlet since he's the reason you made the thread.

Stalemates at Tyrant.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
I love Hulk but without bfr how does he beat Juggs? I mean someone who can lift well over 100 tons and has unending stamina + he is pretty much immune to blunt force trauma?

Not sure I buy the total invulnerability claim. I just don't think that anyone has ever been strong enough to test the outer limits of the claim.

vansonbee
I love Hulk but without bfr how does he beat Juggs? I mean someone who can lift well over 100 tons and has unending stamina + he is pretty much immune to blunt force trauma? During WWH vs X-Men, he did a number on Juggernaut, denting his armor and stopping the charge.

Not sure I buy the total invulnerability claim. I just don't think that anyone has ever been strong enough to test the outer limits of the claim. Agreed ^ I also don't buy that claim.

golem370
He was hit with God Force didn't do damage an he was struck by lightning from thor and he said it tickles. Remember that one comic book where thor hit hulk with lightning hurt hulk pretty bad.

golem370
Originally posted by vansonbee
During WWH vs X-Men, he did a number on Juggernaut, denting his armor and stopping the charge.

Agreed ^ I also don't buy that claim.

Was that Classic Juggernaut?

zopzop
Not sure I buy the total invulnerability claim. I just don't think that anyone has ever been strong enough to test the outer limits of the claim.

Supposedly there's a scan of him shrugging off attacks from a high end abstract (Oblivion). It's referenced here occasionally but every time I ask for a scan or issue number, no one replies.

SuperiorTech
During WWH vs X-Men, he did a number on Juggernaut, denting his armor and stopping the charge.

Agreed ^ I also don't buy that claim.

Whether he stopped Juggernaut or not is still up for debate what happen in the comic is not clear as to what happened and Gage has given a couple of answers depending on who asked.

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thread fail Originally posted by carver9
Haters gonna hate. Why didn't you add Thanos to the gauntlet since he's the reason you made the thread.

Stalemates at Tyrant. Hulk fans gonna b*tch and cry.

Why would i need to add Thanos when i already proved my point in the other thread by handing you your ass?

Learn to read its not a gauntlet, when has Hulk ever beaten physical power houses like Kurse,Mangog? we all know WWH was losing against Juggernaut and needed Bfr, so give me a decent argumnet.

CPT Space Bomb
No, he didn't stop his charge, he side-stepped it and used Juggy's momentum to propel him for mile and miles...he BFR'd him.
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/wwh-x-men3-juggernaut.jpg

Hulk doesn't make it past Thor with the pg btw..

carver9
Hulk fans gonna b*tch and cry.

Why would i need to add Thanos when i already proved my point in the other thread by handing you your ass?

Learn to read its not a gauntlet, when has Hulk ever beaten physical power houses like Kurse,Mangog? we all know WWH was losing against Juggernaut and needed Bfr, so give me a decent argumnet.

A Wendigo amped a thousand folds >>>> Kurse.

Harbinger
Only ones he has a chance against are Kurse and Mangog. He loses to the rest.

Simbon
Even with his healing factor, Hulk is going to have a lot of difficulty sitting down once these guys are through with him. Though Thor isn't the toughest here, accommodating Mjolnir will probably be one of the more painful events that Hulk faces in this gauntlet, and if Thor releases an anti-force blast while it's up there, the others won't even get a turn.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
A Wendigo amped a thousand folds >>>> Kurse. Going by what except hyperbole?

carver9
Going by what except hyperbole?

So with that said... I guess Thanos didn't fight a Thanosi clone that was more powerful than him. Thanks.

I guess Galactus didn't tax his power against Thanos shields. I guess Odin wasn't trying to kill Thanos.

Thanks for letting me know we do not accept statements.

Nihilist
So with that said... I guess Thanos didn't fight a Thanosi clone that was more powerful than him. Thanks.

I guess Galactus didn't tax his power against Thanos shields. I guess Odin wasn't trying to kill Thanos.

Thanks for letting me know we do not accept statements. My gone youre stupid, the doppleganger was created by Magus using shit loads of cosmic cubes and was easily holding his own against Thanos, Thanos even confirmed Magus words about the clone being more powerfull,proof right there.

So Galactus was lyingthen?laughing out loud, he was visably show to have used up power against Thanos said, the proof was in his actions.

Do learn to keep up with whats being said.

carver9
My gone youre stupid, the doppleganger was created by Magus using shit loads of cosmic cubes and was easily holding his own against Thanos, Thanos even confirmed Magus words about the clone being more powerfull,proof right there.

So Galactus was lyingthen?laughing out loud, he was visably show to have used up power against Thanos said, the proof was in his actions.

Do learn to keep up with whats being said.

you are being completely biased right now. If you can't accept one statement when it was pretty much made plain and clear that Bi-Beast AND Wendigo was amped due to a wish that was made then why accept statements involving Thanos? We do not have a recollection of what the amp that BB and Wendigo got UNLESS we have someone TELLING US how powerful they became with this amp. Just like we would have never known about the amount of power Galactus or Odin was using against Thanos WITHOUT THEM TELLING US WHAT THEY WERE USING. We would have never known if Thor with the Powergem was anymore powerful than WM Thor without statements and we would have never known that entering Warrior Madness Makes Thor 10 Times stronger than his normal self.

Stop being biased and accept the truth UNLESS you would like to discredit ALL statements that have been brought up in comics.

2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.DP Tyrant beats 2 and 3, stalemates 4. probably loses to 5 and 1.

Fifthchild

Juggernaut has been physically hurt quite a few times. War Hulk seemed to hurt him quite badly, he had his eyes cut to hell by a sword in an old McFarlane Spider-man comic, Merged Hulk hurt him with a few angry punches, WWH hurt him...its actually pretty rare for him to be portrayed as truly invulnerable.

Fifthchild

2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.DP Tyrant

As shown thusfar WB Hulk would beat Kurse and Mangog and Classic Juggernaut.

The power gem is an odd one and if it works as it did when the Red Hood had it then Thor probably wins though on an average portrayal (where it doesnt seem to do much except make one harder to put down) WB takes it. As PG Thor was portrayed against Thanos WB beats the hell out of him...though Thor may get up again eventually.

golem370
But was that Classic Juggernaut even if he prone to physical damage he also has a healing factor and unending stamina he should be able to fight Hulk for ever.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
beats 2 and 3, stalemates 4. probably loses to 5 and 1. I am going with this

carver9
Originally posted by Fifthchild
As shown thusfar WB Hulk would beat Kurse and Mangog and Classic Juggernaut.

The power gem is an odd one and if it works as it did when the Red Hood had it then Thor probably wins though on an average portrayal (where it doesnt seem to do much except make one harder to put down) WB takes it. As PG Thor was portrayed against Thanos WB beats the hell out of him...though Thor may get up again eventually.

This

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did somebody say Hulk Stalemates at Tryant... WTF

Fifthchild
But was that Classic Juggernaut even if he prone to physical damage he also has a healing factor and unending stamina he should be able to fight Hulk for ever.

Those were all classic Juggernaut. I dont know that he has a healing factor. In that McFarlane issue where he got his eyes cut out he did but thats the only showing AFAIK and that was a pretty weird instance. FWIW as an out of continuity appearance he also got KTFO by WW in Unlimited Access. I do think it points to the fact that hes not usually written as being totally invulnerable so much as very, very tough. Maybe you can rationalise it as most attacks wont even get through his forcefield or whatever.

golem370
In Juggs respect thread it shows his healing factor. I don't think they do Juggernaut justice in Marvel but thats imo I think he should be one of the baddest Marvel characters.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Those were all classic Juggernaut. I dont know that he has a healing factor. In that McFarlane issue where he got his eyes cut out he did but thats the only showing AFAIK and that was a pretty weird instance. FWIW as an out of continuity appearance he also got KTFO by WW in Unlimited Access. I do think it points to the fact that hes not usually written as being totally invulnerable so much as very, very tough. Maybe you can rationalise it as most attacks wont even get through his forcefield or whatever.

He regenerated instantly from a skeleton when he regained his full power. The cuts made by Feral disappeared quickly, too.

And in Thuderbolts it was stated by Beetle that while fully powered he can regenerate wink

Ptr_Grifin
He wasn't cut by Feral, he is talking about Shatterstar's sword. It was forged in a dimension of magic which is the reason given for it piercing his eye.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
He wasn't cut by Feral, he is talking about Shatterstar's sword. It was forged in a dimension of magic which is the reason given for it piercing his eye.

To me and some other posters it looked like Feral did penetrate his skin. As stupid as it is.

Ptr_Grifin
I thought that was more of the artist's way of showing the downward motion Feral was making, instead of looking like she just grabbed his arm.

Nihilist
you are being completely biased right now. If you can't accept one statement when it was pretty much made plain and clear that Bi-Beast AND Wendigo was amped due to a wish that was made then why accept statements involving Thanos? We do not have a recollection of what the amp that BB and Wendigo got UNLESS we have someone TELLING US how powerful they became with this amp. Just like we would have never known about the amount of power Galactus or Odin was using against Thanos WITHOUT THEM TELLING US WHAT THEY WERE USING. We would have never known if Thor with the Powergem was anymore powerful than WM Thor without statements and we would have never known that entering Warrior Madness Makes Thor 10 Times stronger than his normal self.

Stop being biased and accept the truth UNLESS you would like to discredit ALL statements that have been brought up in comics. The problem for lies in the fact Wendigo and Bi Beast power/strength was just Hyperbole statements with nothing back it up with any kind of proof on panel at all, the feats you tried ti discredit have proof to back them beat p.

Never mind eh son Hulk may beat someone half decent one day.

carver9
The problem for lies in the fact Wendigo and Bi Beast power/strength was just Hyperbole statements with nothing back it up with any kind of proof on panel at all, the feats you tried ti discredit have proof to back them beat p.

Never mind eh son Hulk may beat someone hlaf decent one day.

With that said...Odin was holding back. I didn't see a Galaxy bust and the only thing we have to go on that Odin wasnt holding back is a statement but since we don't accept those... Odin is d*** liar. Forget the writers intention, we go by on panel power and since Odin didn't show 1% of what he is capable of in a fight, he was holding back. Galactus was holding back as well. Did he destroy a solar system while blasting Thanos shields...hell naw.

All statements are out the window. YEAH BAYBAY. Happy Dance

Nihilist
With that said...Odin was holding back. I didn't see a Galaxy bust and the only thing we have to go on that Odin wasnt holding back is a statement but since we don't accept those... Odin is d*** liar. Forget the writers intention, we go by on panel power and since Odin didn't show 1% of what he is capable of in a fight, he was holding back. Galactus was holding back as well. Did he destroy a solar system while blasting Thanos shields...hell naw.

All statements are out the window. YEAH BAYBAY. Happy Dance Cry all you want, if you cant accept the fact that Wendigo/Bi Beast was pure hyperbole, dont blame if you continue to look stupid.

And again youre missing the whole point again, Odin/Galactus never said they were/werent going all out/holding back so there is no issue of hyperbolic statements about force/power or strength.

carver9
Cry all you want, if you cant accept the fact that Wendigo/Bi Beast was pure hyperbole, dont blame if you continue to look stupid.

And again youre missing the whole point again, Odin/Galactus never said they were/werent going all out/holding back so there is no issue of hyperbolic statements about force/power or strength.

So you admit that Odin wasnt going all out? When going Warrior Madness how strong does Thor gets? How much more stronger is Kurse over Thor? Does the power gem grants complete invulnerability? Did Thanos use the gems when had the power gem against Earths heros? Yeah, I think he did. Prove me wrong. How far was Surfer when he tried to take the glove from Thanos?

Zeus wasnt amped when he dropped Galactus was he? He hit Hulk with the same blast that he hit Galactus with. The chaos king didn't amp Zeus at all. Prove me wrong.

carver9
So this statement from Odin was a lie? Thanks for letting me know that Nihilist.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662

Fifthchild
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He regenerated instantly from a skeleton when he regained his full power. The cuts made by Feral disappeared quickly, too.

And in Thuderbolts it was stated by Beetle that while fully powered he can regenerate wink

Good point about the skeleton bit, forgot that one. I suppose its a bit hard to tell since, while i still contend he has been hurt quite often, there are few instances of him being cut where a healing factor (or the absence of one) tends to be most obvious.

Nihilist
So you admit that Odin wasnt going all out? When going Warrior Madness how strong does Thor gets? How much more stronger is Kurse over Thor? Does the power gem grants complete invulnerability? Did Thanos use the gems when had the power gem against Earths heros? Yeah, I think he did. Prove me wrong. How far was Surfer when he tried to take the glove from Thanos?

Zeus wasnt amped when he dropped Galactus was he? He hit Hulk with the same blast that he hit Galactus with. The chaos king didn't amp Zeus at all. Prove me wrong. Bwhahahah lulzOriginally posted by carver9
So this statement from Odin was a lie? Thanks for letting me know that Nihilist.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512662 Why would that be a lie, when Odin is stating he has had a fight like that for ages, meaning it was a long time since he faced a decent opponent, and not a bullshit statement assuming strength lvl. Understand Odin said something about his own action,did Wendigo/Bi Beast say or do anything to back up the hyperbole statement.

P.S. stop crying son

carver9
Bwhahahah lulz Why would that be a lie, when Odin is stating he has had a fight like that for ages, meaning it was a long time since he faced a decent opponent, and not a bullshit statement assuming strength lvl. Understand Odin said something about his own action,did Wendigo/Bi Beast say or do anything to back up the hyperbole statement.

P.S. stop crying son

But it wasn't eons ago when he was in a fight with someone that aided him in shaking the universe. It wasn't eons ago where he fought someone that he used a Galaxy destroying blast against but his opponent was still standing. It wasn't eons ago when he faced Celestials. That was hyperbole to its finest buddy unless you can show me Odin doing something similar like shedding Galaxies or shaking universes when he fought Thanos.

Also, answer the above post. How strong is Thor when he goes Warrior Madness? How strong is Kurse. Was Thor amping himself when he was using the gem? How do you know if Thor was anymore powerful than his normal self? How strong was the doppelganger that Thanos fought?

iceman24567
Hulk aint beating any version of Tyrant thats for sure

gorgorgor

Stalemates at Tyrant. slurp..slurp...how does hulks green dick taste?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets not also forgot HOW hulk beat those two... by getting one to bite the other.... that played a huge role in him winning. Carver is acting like he overpowered them with ease with no circumstances

gorgorgor
carver9 tongue must be green from sucking the hulk off so much

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets not also forgot HOW hulk beat those two... by getting one to bite the other.... that played a huge role in him winning. Carver is acting like he overpowered them with ease with no circumstances

That wasn't the only thing that took place in that fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
IT WAS A MAJOR REASON HE WON CARVER... You can't exclude the context and act like it didn't happen.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
IT WAS A MAJOR REASON HE WON CARVER... You can't exclude the context and act like it didn't happen.

It was one of the reason, I admit but that wasn't the only thing that took place during that fight.

Damborgson

2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.DP Tyrant

1. Fighting as just a brick is a disadvantage like always for thor against hulk but the PG makes up for it imo. I say he wins more than not.

2. hulk wins.

3. his latest showing was pretty bad. I'd have to assume hulk beats current.

4. stalemate.

5.hulk still gets beaten to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.