Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DavidLyndon
Hi my name is David Lyndon. and i'm new here as well.
i am a junior php developer. 28 years old and i like to
join communities and forums to gain my knowledge.

Omegaman153
Hello David smile ..Nice to know you here!..How are you?

exiled1
What is a Junior PHP developer and what kind of "Knowledge" do you intend to obtain from the people of this particular sight? (spooky much?) will the squeamish among us need anesthetic? eek!

jgarland

albiejack
Hi Everyone!
My name is Ablie Jackson and this is my first post. I am very glad to join this forum community so good day to all of you.

Website Design | SEO Company | Market

michealjames

Jeffclark
My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.

Jackallen

Willsmith
Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.

NeoGills
Hey David Lyndon! welcome
I'm also new to this forum just for to get info
Cheers! smile

Charlieadam
Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.