Which DC characters do you want to see on the Big screen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
If you want, express what director you would like to see work on the film. And or actors/actresses. Some of the ones I'd like to see are:

Atom
Flash (WB is working on this now)
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Captain Atom
Swamp Thing
Since Grifter, I'd like to see WB tackle this character. Marvel has Punisher, DC should make Grifter.

Bentley
Adam Strange.

Darth Martin
Michael Holt

JakeTheBank
The other Earth GLs in a movie that won't suck.
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
New Gods

CPT Space Bomb
Hal Jordan in a movie befitting his character.

Green Arrow might be cool.
Wonder Woman

srankmissingnin
Booster Gold.

DARTH POWER
Flash & Captain Marvel..

Although I know Cap Marvel would be more of a risk, but then his comics were really popular at one time, and the Magic word Shazam is well known.

ankur29
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Flash & Captain Marvel..

Although I know Cap Marvel would be more of a risk, but then his comics were really popular at one time, and the Magic word Shazam is well known.

they should make him a regular on DC cartoons first and get his popularity up

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ankur29
they should make him a regular on DC cartoons first and get his popularity up

thumb up

They are doing so more and more to be fair. He's appeared numerous times on Batman the Brave and the Bold, as a big deal.

Plus there's his appearances in Batman/ Superman Public enemies, and Superman/Shazam Return of BA.

Its a shame though they only had him appearing in that one episode of JLU (Awsome episode though)

Kazenji
Green Arrow

Mindship
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
Validus
Powergirl (and not some boney, flat-muscled version)

Batman-Prime
Lobo

super pr*xy
power girl and wonder woman..

JayDaDon
Anybody see the first pic of henry cavill as superman yet? Looks pretty awesome to me... smile

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/812/812928/img_8559608.html

Mindship
^ Not bad...not bad at all.

Stoic
Deathstroke

ankur29
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
thumb up

They are doing so more and more to be fair. He's appeared numerous times on Batman the Brave and the Bold, as a big deal.

Plus there's his appearances in Batman/ Superman Public enemies, and Superman/Shazam Return of BA.

Its a shame though they only had him appearing in that one episode of JLU (Awsome episode though)

yeah your right ,
the Batman BnB eps were pretty cool too
he's ought to appear in young justice also

roughrider
For solo movies, what could work:

Wonder Woman
Shazam and the Marvel family
Green Arrow

DC does have a good collection of mystic characters, but could any of them carry a movie? Or must it be a collection of Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, Deadman, Dr. Fate, Spectre, The Demon et al. working together as the Shadowpact?
Maybe...

srankmissingnin
Shazam could be awesome if they play it as a classic Spielberg type movie, because I feel it needs to focus on Billy as a character more then Captain Marvel... but that could fail spectacularly.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shazam could be awesome if they play it as a classic Spielberg type movie, because I feel it needs to focus on Billy as a character more then Captain Marvel... but that could fail spectacularly. They need to make the character more popular first. Unfortunately 90% of earth's population would say "some kind of Superman rip-off" when they see a trailer.

Caps Conscience
Dr. Fate and Specter

CPT Space Bomb
The Spectre would be cool, but they'd have to change his costume. Can't have a guy walking around in nothing but a green speedo and hood...

the Darkone
Captain Marvel
Firestorm

These two ^ would be a great start for the next line of DC movies.

Bouboumaster
Black Adam

roughrider
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Adam

Just on his own, or as part of the whole Shazam mythos with the Marvel family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.