Galactus w/UN vs Scathan the Approver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it?

CosmicComet
Scathan via thumbs down.

guy222
Scathan The Approver

vansonbee
So how does this thread work? Who ever act upon first, wins the battle?

Black bolt z
Scathan gets nullified.

Simbon
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scathan gets nullified.

Scathan does not approve.

guy222
thumb up

zopzop
Scathan wrecks Galactus w/Nullifier.

Sort of off topic :
That whole arc was strange. A being so powerful that he surpassed the LT and was about to become the new TOAA yet a Celestial steps in and stops the shenanigans? Even then the LT had to drain power from the Eye of Agamotto to imprison the Protege forever. The only way this story makes sense is if Mr. Master's theory about Scathan was correct, something like Scathan the Approver being an aspect of TOAA itself. That's how he was able to "approve" when the LT judged against the Protege and brought the court to order (otherwise how could someone BENEATH the LT in power/authority grant approval to the LT's judgement? TOAA is above the LT and it has final say over the LT's judgements, so Scathan must have been an aspect of TOAA).

celestialdemon
Scathan gets nullified.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6955/1632080-scathan_does_not_approve_super.png

Black bolt z
For all of everyones sayings, I've never seen any proof that scathan is as powerful as people say. Now I haven't read the arc but people like to claim he is stronger than LT and such and I have never seen any proof to back things like this up.

zopzop
For all of everyones sayings, I've never seen any proof that scathan is as powerful as people say. Now I haven't read the arc but people like to claim he is stronger than LT and such and I have never seen any proof to back things like this up.

I'll post a few scans but not right now.

kgkg
For all of everyones sayings, I've never seen any proof that scathan is as powerful as people say. Now I haven't read the arc but people like to claim he is stronger than LT and such and I have never seen any proof to back things like this up. His appearances only lasted a few page.

All his scans can be seen here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=442432&pagenumber=8
-near the end

Black bolt z
Originally posted by kgkg
His appearances only lasted a few page.

All his scans can be seen here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=442432&pagenumber=8
-near the end To me, what protege did looked like what adam did with the IG. LT was blown away from that as well but only for a second. The Scathan disapproved.

And in the bio page it said earth 691. Wouldn't that make it non canon?

Ambient
There is only one lt in marvel universe..

Simbon
I for one would like to see a lot more of Scathan. In Marvel's next apocalyptic cross-over, at some point Scathan should appear out of nowhere, vanquish the enemy with his thumbs down, then disappear just as mysteriously. It would be a vast improvement over their current means of resolving these situations.

Mindset
You guys realize Scathan is actually Doom, right?

guy222
no its guy222

stick out tongue

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset
You guys realize Scathan is actually Doom, right?

Mindset, I'm afraid your religious predisposition has led you to this conclusion, in the same way that Catholics sometimes see the virgin Mary appear in their toast or Baptists see the baby Jesus in a fruit-loop.

The way I see it, Doom lost rather badly to Squirrel Girl, while Scathan is possibly the only character in the Marvel Omniverse that would even have a prayer of beating her in a convincing fashion.

Sundipped
This weapon nullified Abraxas.
How is Scathan supposed to stop it?

quanchi112
Scathan wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Simbon
Mindset, I'm afraid your religious predisposition has led you to this conclusion, in the same way that Catholics sometimes see the virgin Mary appear in their toast or Baptists see the baby Jesus in a fruit-loop.

The way I see it, Doom lost rather badly to Squirrel Girl, while Scathan is possibly the only character in the Marvel Omniverse that would even have a prayer of beating her in a convincing fashion. Silence your face up.

Nihilist
How does Scathan resist being Nullified ?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Nihilist
How does Scathan resist being Nullified ?
He disapproves of it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by King Kandy
He disapproves of it. Tough shit, as i doubt that'll work.

celestialdemon
He disapproves of it.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

King Kandy
Tough shit, as i doubt that'll work.
You doubt in vain.

Nihilist
You doubt in vain. Just like Scathan i disapprove of your answer.

King Kandy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6955/1632080-scathan_does_not_approve_super.png

Black bolt z
Fine. Galactus nullfied both of scathan's thumbs before he can thumbs down. Then he nullfies him.

Sundipped
He disapproves of it.

What makes you think Big G is even going to trial? roll eyes (sarcastic)

CosmicComet
Fine. Galactus nullfied both of scathan's thumbs before he can thumbs down. Then he nullfies him.

Scathan sticks his thumb up Galan's bum.

/fin

King Kandy
Scathan keeps one thumb perpetually down just waiting to use it.

zopzop
Tough shit, as i doubt that'll work.

Can the UN wipe out the Living Tribunal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.