Captain Britain vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
Battle takes place Munich. Who wins.

chomperx9
America>>>>Britain

golem370
Britain lift like 90tons?

scyven
LOL yeah Cpt Britain kills Cpt America as easilly as you or I brush our teeth in the morning

Digi
Originally posted by chomperx9
America>>>>Britain

lol

namorsubby
I wanna see scans of CB beating a martial artist of steveS caliber. Cap beat namor, hulk, the wrecking crew, and everybody else. blah blah blah.

Cap gets smashed.

StiltmanFTW
Steve shield bashes him. Again.

ares834
Originally posted by chomperx9
America>>>>Britain

thumb up

scyven
I can honestly say martial arts doesn't jack squat in this situation. Britain flies in at 750 mph force field in place and literally tears of Steves head flies over to wembly and wins the world cup against brazil using steves head as the ball lol

And the situations u listed like steve beating the hulk is bad comic book writing...Hulk smash steve!!!

Cpt has fought accross the universe in different dimensions and taken on tons of powerful foes, juggs, hulk, moj's minions etc

StiltmanFTW
Subby was just trolling.

Mindset
Originally posted by scyven
I can honestly say martial arts doesn't jack squat in this situation. And you'd be wrong.

scyven
No I'm pretty damright lol

Mindset
Ok, you're pretty.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Subby was just trolling. I simply gave my opinion on the fight.....after a little venting sarcasm.

Dont get me wrong, i like cap, but its plain absurd to be this favored anywhere.

scyven
Thanks Mindset smile

Sorry Subby meant nothing against you I just don't think any amount of martial arts can make up for the differnce in powers the 2 posses smile

namorsubby
Thanks Mindset smile

Sorry Subby meant nothing against you I just don't think any amount of martial arts can make up for the differnce in powers the 2 posses smile Me neither......i was being sarcastic.

And dont thank mindset. His only goal in life is to undermine you as a poster. Hes pure evil.

scyven
LOL

srankmissingnin
Steve calls Brain many hurtful names, like maybe he calls him fat or stupid, lowering CB's confidence and power level. Then once Brain is supper depressed, Steve fires him from the Avengers to lower his confidence even, then bashes him with his shield. cool

Captain Britain wins.

Lord_Talron
Thanks Mindset smile

Sorry Subby meant nothing against you I just don't think any amount of martial arts can make up for the differnce in powers the 2 posses smile mantis vs thor anyone? creepsmile

Badabing
Battle takes place Munich. Who wins. Originally posted by scyven
LOL yeah Cpt Britain kills Cpt America as easilly as you or I brush our teeth in the morning Originally posted by scyven
Thanks Mindset smile

Sorry Subby meant nothing against you I just don't think any amount of martial arts can make up for the differnce in powers the 2 posses smile facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.