Yoda & Mace Windu Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
All opponents are in their prime unless stated otherwise.

1) Count Dooku & General Grevious

2) Obi-Wan(ROTS) & Anakin(ROTS)

3) Vader(TFU) & Galen Marek(Jedi)

4) Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, & Ki-Adi-Mundi

5) Darth Sidious(ROTS), Darth Maul, & Asajj Ventress

Vorpal Ruin
Id say they pass. They would have significant trouble with 5, but just throw Mace against Sidious. Yoda should be able to take the weaker dark users.

ares834
Hmm... Probably pass. But I see them having significant trouble with 3.

Lord Lucien
No/little rest (as a gauntlet should be)? Then they go down at 3.

Harbinger
Oddly enough, they'd have a harder time at 3 than at 4-5.

Yoda and Mace clear it.

Korto Vos
Oddly enough, I see #4 as weaker than the rest of the above opponents.

This (if they are fully recovered after each fight)

This otherwise

viddy9
They'd get past 1, 2 and 3 quite quickly. Kolar and Mundi are very powerful, I don't think they'd get past 4. Mundi would defeat Windu and then they all would defeat Yoda

Flameback
Yoda & Mace clear it if fully recovered. If there's no rest they'll be stopped at 3.

DARTH POWER
I was going to say they have trouble at 5, until I remembered what Yoda did to Ventress! Lol.

With rest they make it.

Nephthys
They go down to 3.

Zett
If there is no rest for them, they probably dies at 3... But if it's full rest they are able to do it. But not for sure, coz #5 will be really hard.

@Darth Power
Yeah, but Dooku also did very well against her in 1v1. But when there is another enemy it's mutch harder (Dooku vs Ventres and Savage).

DARTH POWER
^ Good point. I can see Mace vs Maul & Ventress being quite similar. Also Ventress had got more powerful as the clone wars went on. The proof being Sidious had not ordered her execution at the time Yoda could prevent her from even moving.

But like someone else pointed out, what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul & Ventress??

In that case Im pretty sure the Jedi will win.

This all assuming there's full rest between each fight.

Edit: Just noticed the OP says all opponents in their prime. We dnt yet knw how powerful Maul will be in his prime, but Im betting he will be a handful on his own.

Zett
#Darth Power
Hard to say. There are different situations.
1) Dooku used a lot of force in this fight, and his skills were better then Mace's. Thier swordsmanship is at the same level.
2) Savage was more dangerous with his brutal strenght fot Dooku then for Mace. But Maul was technically better then Savage, and probably more powerful in the force.
Mace has a stronger enemies and is a weaker in force then Dooku. So this fight would be much harder for him, then it was for Dooku (vs Ventress and Opress).

And what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul and Ventress? Hmm also really hard to say. In my earlier post i want say, that Dooku - just like Yoda - can defeat Ventress very easily with the force (not that easily as Yoda, but still very easily). But he wasn't able to do that when he fights both Ventress and Opress. It can be similar in Yoda's case.
And something about Windu vs Sidious:
We don't know, how good Sidious can fight against Windu, if he know that Anakin won't come.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Zett
#Darth Power
Hard to say. There are different situations.
1) Dooku used a lot of force in this fight, and his skills were better then Mace's. Thier swordsmanship is at the same level.

Probably but Mace is physically stronger than Dooku. So would probably put up a better sword fight.

2) Savage was more dangerous with his brutal strenght fot Dooku then for Mace. But Maul was technically better then Savage, and probably more powerful in the force.

Assuming we're talking about TPM Maul then even though we never saw the extent of his Force TK I seriously doubt he was better than Savage in that department.

Mace has a stronger enemies and is a weaker in force then Dooku. So this fight would be much harder for him, then it was for Dooku (vs Ventress and Opress).

I agree Dooku has the edge over Mace in the Force, but its just that an edge. Mace's force prowess will still be far beyond Ventress and Maul's.

One advantage Mace wnt have will be the Force lightning which kept Savage at bay, but like I already mentioned he will deal better with his oponents on a physical level. Like Dooku getting knocked on the floor by Savage would probabaly not happen to Mace IMO.

And what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul and Ventress? Hmm also really hard to say. In my earlier post i want say, that Dooku - just like Yoda - can defeat Ventress very easily with the force (not that easily as Yoda, but still very easily). But he wasn't able to do that when he fights both Ventress and Opress. It can be similar in Yoda's case.

On the other hand seeing how easily Dooku takes out Obi-Wan in ROTS while fighting off Anakin, I dnt see Yoda struggling to do the same to Ventress while fighting off Maul.

And something about Windu vs Sidious:
We don't know, how good Sidious can fight against Windu, if he know that Anakin won't come.

I doubt it's be much different. Unless Sidious goes all out with the Force from early on in the fight, instead of engaging Mace in a lightsaber fight.
Thats the only scenario I see a significantly different fight.

Zett
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Probably but Mace is physically stronger than Dooku. So would probably put up a better sword fight.

One advantage Mace wnt have will be the Force lightning which kept Savage at bay, but like I already mentioned he will deal better with his oponents on a physical level. Like Dooku getting knocked on the floor by Savage would probabaly not happen to Mace IMO.

Mace would be knocked on the floor just like Dooku, Ventress, Kenobi and even Anakin. Savage is a beast. But he wasn't that skilled like Maul. When he tried hit Dooku, he missed almost all the time. Without Ventress he was nothing. Maul was Technically better, so fight with him and Ventress at the same time will be very hard for Mace.

Assuming we're talking about TPM Maul then even though we never saw the extent of his Force TK I seriously doubt he was better than Savage in that department.

My bad. I mean Maul was much better in "force defence" then Savage. I can't see Dooku destroys him with the force that easily like he did with Savage. And finally Mace wasn't that good with force feats as Dooku, so, i guess, he would be not able to destroy Ventress or Maul with his force skills.

On the other hand seeing how easily Dooku takes out Obi-Wan in ROTS while fighting off Anakin, I dnt see Yoda struggling to do the same to Ventress while fighting off Maul.

Yah, right smile I definitely agree here.

I doubt it's be much different. Unless Sidious goes all out with the Force from early on in the fight, instead of engaging Mace in a lightsaber fight.
Thats the only scenario I see a significantly different fight.

And that's my point smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.