Thundercats vs. G.I. Joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/166/200/763/1kSq3Mx6TCna0VK.jpg

vs.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/gijoeheader.jpg

WHO WINS?

CosmicComet
Can the Thundercats bullet time I wonder?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Dont they dodge laser fire from the mutants. And at the very least Cheetarah should be able to dodge bullets

CosmicComet
blah. lazer dodging trope. its just unreliable. and im pretty sure they simply aim dodged as well.

How fast is Cheetarah again? from the show at least it didn't seem like she was anything special--maybe a couple of hundred miles per hour.

KingD19
Fast enough to be a major threat. Whackin people with that staff going at a few hundred mph is instant kill, especially in a forum battle.

And we can't forget all the Cat's special powers.

CosmicComet
I don't think she's fast enough to be a problem for Snake-Eyes.

KingD19
Probably not if they just fought. But she can do high speed hit and run attacks. Even he would have trouble with those.

BlackZero30x
in the show they were all pretty powerful......Tygra could turn invisible and cast illusions.....panthro was superstrong and had his tech going for him.....cheetra could see the future and run really fast(like stated before though a few hundred mph)......Lion-O was badass because of the sword. Linx-O was blind but his hearing made him able to sense things. nothing to special about the rest. the hammer of omens maybe....

CosmicComet
That's just not fast enough to bother snake-eyes. The dude is used to deflecting automatic bullet fire.

He slices her up.

Diesldude
Anyone catch the new version on room network last friday? It was a complete overhaul from the previous story but it was good.

CosmicComet
The Thundercats remake?

Yeah, it looks good so far.

the ninjak
That's just not fast enough to bother snake-eyes. The dude is used to deflecting automatic bullet fire.

He slices her up.

If Snake Eyes is the best they have then how is he gonna fight an invisible man?

Thundercats win.

CosmicComet
You mean Tigra going invisible?

Snake-Eyes' senses are really sharp.

I don't really see anyone on the Thundarian team that he can't beat.

KingD19
Panthro has lifted the Thundertank...just sayin.

the ninjak
With Cheetara running around causing distractions. The kids setting off bombs. And Tigra attacking while invisible SE would be in trouble.

But I've been imagining this fight happening in a forest. The forum arena would make this fight more in favor of the G.I.s I agree now.

BlackZero30x
You mean Tigra going invisible?

Snake-Eyes' senses are really sharp.

I don't really see anyone on the Thundarian team that he can't beat.

tygra can cast illusions that are so really you actually feel them ect...like a blizzard you would see it and feel it.....

snake eyes obviously has the edge in fighting but im not sure how he would deal with someone of tygras power set not to mention having the rest of the cats involved...

dawsey28
Originally posted by Diesldude
Anyone catch the new version on room network last friday? It was a complete overhaul from the previous story but it was good.

Yeah, I liked it. Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I think Thundercats will win this. More powerful.

SamZED
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BlackZero30x
well im surprised....i didn't think anyone was gonna like the new series if they were a fan of the old one. I was very upset. I know with re-makes come change but honestly if they changed the name of the show and the characters then it could be an entirely different show.

the only similarities are the characters names, the name of the show, the way mumra and Linx-O looks.....there's really nothing beyond that which could be considered similar. Of course to each there own and im glade some people like it but to me it's way to far off.

cdtm

Not even Snake Eyes has bullet time feats from most comics.

Oddly, Storm Shadow DOES, yet Snake Eyes always pwns him.

cdtm
Originally posted by dawsey28
Yeah, I liked it. Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I think Thundercats will win this. More powerful.

Same here.

If we're allowed to use TV references (And I've seen a lot of people use them, like in the He Man vs She Ra thread), Thundercats should win this. Panthro lifted and tossed the Thundertank a small ways, Lion-O one upped him by pulling a decent sized space ship out of the sky, Cheetara's got a big speed advantage...

Not to mention, Lion-O matched freakin Hachiman, who probably has the most insane feats of any character in the series (Downing a giant oak in one cut, sky diving without a parachute and grabbing onto trees below, defeating the ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL IN SINGLE COMBAT)..

Put Hachiman in this fight, and he solos the Joes..

Pallas
Joe's. Ordinance and sheer numbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.