Colossus Vs Wolverine Revisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no demon wolverine or devil wolverine

who dies first

1. inside fire indefinitly
2. at bottom of ocean
3. who can magneto kill faster
4. in space
5. VS black bolt
6. who would do worst against Classic Juggernaut

KingD19
1. Depends on the heat of the flame, but Colossus' melting point is a lot higher than human skin. Logan's HF probably gives out before Colossus starts melting.

2. Colossus. He has the durability to withstand the pressure of those depths, and doesn't need to breathe. Logan on the other hand can't breathe underwater in the first place, and his organs and muscles would constantly be getting crushed while he's down there.

3. By manipulating their metal, Logan. He could just rip the adamantium out yet again, and then shoot it all in Logan's lungs, then let it solidify, or slice him in half with it. His HF has limits. Colossus on the other hand could just turn back to normal.

4. Neither of them does good in a vacuum, but I'd take my chances with a guy fully made of metal over a guy who has to breathe and has no protection against the temps.

5. Logan probably wins this one. BB's scream is pretty serious and could do major damage to Colossus if he doesn't get in his face and hurry up and take him down.

6. Logan does worse against him since all he can do is cut him, which Cain can heal from if he even decides to let Logan past the forcefield. Colossus on the other hand has danced with Classic Juggs and knocked him around if not really hurting him much.

Sin I AM
^^ I agree with King with everything EXCEPT 5,6 Noway is Logan having an easier time with BB than Colossus. And i dont think he was able to ever cut Cain

KingD19
The only reason I gave Logan the nod over Colossus against Boltagon is that any damage Pete recieves can't be healed from. Although a good scream might ko Logan while leaving Pete unharmed or slightly hurt depending on how loud it was.

And are you saying you think Logan will do better or worse against Juggernaut?

toothpicks

rotiart
Originally posted by toothpicks
wolverine takes this, did you see what wolverine did to iron fist? he is too skilled he will win

Sadly you didn't even bother to read the op so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
The only reason I gave Logan the nod over Colossus against Boltagon is that any damage Pete recieves can't be healed from. Although a good scream might ko Logan while leaving Pete unharmed or slightly hurt depending on how loud it was.

And are you saying you think Logan will do better or worse against Juggernaut?

im saying he will do worse, i mean atleast piotr can slug it out with cain, wtf can logan do?

toothpicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.