Cabin Fever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Have you heard of this movie BF? Its supposed to be good. Any thoughts? stick out tongue

Bad Boy
Nope! But it sounds dodgy!

Tex
A super drug dealing terrorist group who drive red flashy Lamborghini Diablo's are planning to blow up the Golden Gate Bridge using a super magnet explosion device, the only thing standing between them and the bridge is Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.

I bet you wouldn't think that was dodgy eh?stick out tongue

BackFire349
sounds pretty promising. the horror movie im waiting for though is house of 1000 corpses. that looks like its going to be great.

mah
will smith and martin lawrence? i'll pass

Bad Boy
How can anyone so no to Big Willy?

Tex
House of 1000 corpses, that Rob Zombie movie with Karen Black?

Will Smith needs to move into that houseevil face

BackFire349
yeah that th eone tex, looks like its going to be a homage to the great 70's exploitation horror movies. zombie said he wants to make it the next texas chainsaw massacre/i spit on your grave. both of wich are among the best and most haunting horror movies ever.

Tex
The release has been delayed for like 5 years now.
Is there an exact ETA?

He might just consider going straight to DVD, doesn't have to worry about the MPAA that wayroll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
its being released april 11th in theaters. im not getting my hopes up though.

Tex
With an 'R' rating?

You might just want to wait for the DVD, see the film as he intended.

Can he actually direct?

BackFire349
i dunno, we'll see, im seeing it in theaters for sure. i mean, tcm has an R rating and its the best. unrated doesnt always equal better.

Tex

Tex
Wooooo Hoooooo, I've been seeing Cabin Fever previews on TV, it somes out September 12thbig grin

BABOON
its got rider strong from boy meets world the greatest show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so its gotta be good. big grin

Tex
Damn, I hated that show, but umm yeah, the movie should be greatbig grin

BABOON
LOL.....the college episodes were hilarious though laughing out loud but anyways i really hope that this movie turns out good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.