The Fulcrum vs Scathan the Approver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
1. Who is higher in status?
2. Who has the power to overthrow the other?

guy222
The Fulcrum

The Fulcrum

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
The Fulcrum

The Fulcrum
But why? Can you elaborate? I do agree with #1 though, Fulcrum has a higher status, but Scathan one time feat saving LT bacon is pretty uber, unless Fulcrum > LT?

SuperiorTech
Does anyone actually know enough about who or what the Fullcrum is to make this choice.

guy222
really don't besides the few issues that he was in

if u know the celestial lore like me smile

jack aka fulcrum is an homage to jack kirby

seems to me fulcrum wins both

its a shame tho marvel cancelled the last three issues of the last eternals series

zopzop
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Does anyone actually know enough about who or what the Fullcrum is to make this choice.

Nope. I think he only appeared in ONE issue too.

guy222
jack appeared in three issues

zopzop
jack appeared in three issues

Jack as Fulcrum or Jack in humanoid form before he revealed himself?

guy222
2 as Jack

1 as Fulcrum

King Kandy
really don't besides the few issues that he was in

if u know the celestial lore like me smile

jack aka fulcrum is an homage to jack kirby

seems to me fulcrum wins both

its a shame tho marvel cancelled the last three issues of the last eternals series
Dr. Doom kidnapped Kirby and Lee, just being a homage is no feat.

guy222
It was implied The Fulcrum was the TOAA

He restored everything back to normal

Galan007
-Tiamut-
"The Fulcrum is all-powerful, and all-knowing. It is the very essence of what holds reality in its place." -- considering Celestials don't tend to speak in hyperbole (if at all) I personally think we can take that statement at face value... But to each his own.

Anywho, Jack wins, imo.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Galan007
-Tiamut-
"The Fulcrum is all-powerful, and all-knowing. It is the very essence of what holds reality in its place." -- considering Celestials don't tend to speak in hyperbole (if at all) I personally think we can take that statement at face value... But to each his own.

Anywho, Jack wins, imo.

It could be talking about Eternity with the holds reality in place. The all knowing and all powerful might be one of those levels of infinities. But if it's not, then it ain't Eternity.

Galan007
Not sure I understand what you're saying?

Harbinger
I think he's trying to say that the Fulcrum could be Eternity.

The references to omnipotence and omniscience could be "relative" (think Kubik explaining the different degrees of infinite), though if they aren't relative (IE, they're absolute), then it obviously can't be true that Eternity=the Fulcrum.

Colossus-Big C
the fulcrum is a manifestation of Eternity.

Nihilist
Both are shit boring pointless characters.

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

he is?

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Assuming this is true, then Scathan rape stomps Fulcrum. The Protege was above the Hawk God, Beyonder, Eternity and the Living Tribunal himself. Their combined powers couldn't stop him. Scathan put his foot down and the bull$hit stopped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.