Darth Sidious vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They get into a fight and to the death it goes. Who wins ?

Psychotron
Sidious. What can Blade do against the Force?

KingD19
Blade shoots Sidious in the face. Bullets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blaster Bolts.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade shoots Sidious in the face. Bullets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blaster Bolts.

Force powers >>>>>>>>>>bullets.

dadudemon
Only if Blade is a allowed a fully automatic gun would I give this to blade.

Blade is very fast, though. He was definitely faster at sword fighting than any Jedi seen. Watch the scene when he fights the two vampire ninjas: that's how the Jedi SHOULD have been fighting with "force speed" enhancement. Made me a bit disappointed that we didn't see force speed saber duels.

Psychotron
All Sidious needs to do is grab Blade with the Force and then it's all over.

the ninjak
I see Sidious jumping real high fast. And getting into a conversation with Blade, turning him to the darkside quickly. Darth Blade is born.

BruceSkywalker
Palpatine unleashes the full powa of the force on blade and blade gets burned to a crisp..

Utrigita
Silver sword vs Lightsaber...

quanchi112
I'm siding with Sidious myself here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Utrigita
Silver sword vs Lightsaber...

Truth.

Impediment
Originally posted by dadudemon
Only if Blade is a allowed a fully automatic gun would I give this to blade.

Blade is very fast, though. He was definitely faster at sword fighting than any Jedi seen. Watch the scene when he fights the two vampire ninjas: that's how the Jedi SHOULD have been fighting with "force speed" enhancement. Made me a bit disappointed that we didn't see force speed saber duels.

Blade has a full auto Uzi.

Still, The Force wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.