White British Population Decline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
I just read this article on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British

That just put a smile on my face today and it gives me something to celebrate tonight.

Isn't ironic that after 50 years of saying 'Pakis Out' that their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time.

King Castle
why does it put a smile on your face? it is their country and population that is shrinking. I would have understood you being happy if they were shrinking from some colony or occupation of another country.

besides isnt this bound to happen to all ethnic groups minus the Chinese and Hindi?

the future will be run by the new ethnic class the polyasians.

jaden101

inimalist

Traction
I'm British... This is.. rather unfortunate. But like Castle stated, isn't this bound to happen to every ethnic group save for a few?

To the OP: This makes you smile? Get your head checked, mate.

lord xyz
Originally posted by majid86
their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time. The British population has increased every year since WW2....that war fought against racial prejudice in which "pakis" were killed by race based forces such as Germany.

Try keeping up, mate.

Edit: The thread really should have been closed when he said "I just read this article on wikipedia"

Triple A
What we need is a great big melting pot. Big enough to take the world and all she's got.

§P0oONY

That just put a smile on my face today and it gives me something to celebrate tonight.

Isn't ironic that after 50 years of saying 'Pakis Out' that their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time. I highly doubt that white people will be a minority in Britain in 20/30 years. Outside of London and other certain areas there are only very small groups of different ethnicities. (As shown in the very same wikipedia article.

lord xyz

leonheartmm

Isn't ironic that after 50 years of saying 'Pakis Out' that their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time.

yes yes the ethnocentric, imperialistic, racist, boastful civilisation is being out-concieved by an islamic, racist, brutally sexist minority which beleives in having children with your cousins and producing more children than you can feed because the prophet and god told you so and because god feeds children, not parents.

ofcourse it would put a smile on the face of a british born pakistani muslim.

hypocricy works both ways.............

Mr. Rhythmic
Ethnic separation by statistics is overrated.

Lord Lucien
Wait a minute...

Since when has Britain been home to minorities?

Quark_666
Originally posted by Traction
I'm British... This is.. rather unfortunate. But like Castle stated, isn't this bound to happen to every ethnic group save for a few?

To the OP: This makes you smile? Get your head checked, mate. You didn't make enough babies.

Bicnarok

Quark_666

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.