Mumm-Ra vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

KingD19
Mumm-Ra easily.

Cogito
Been a looong time since I've had any knowledge of Mumm-Ra. What feats does he have that would take down Vader?

the ninjak
Mumm-Ra's pyramids could blast any ships out of the sky in orbit.

Which could be cripling to the Empire.

But if Vader is in the Deathstar it's a simple win.

If the fight boiled down to Vader vs Mumm-Ra. DV had problems with the Emperor at the end of Return of the Jedi and his electricity attack but he tanked it while sustaining heavy damage.
But Mumm-Ra is a physical beast where Emperor was an old man. MR wont just stand there and get picked up and thrown down a heavy drop, he would beat the crap out of him.

Mumm-Ra wins 1 on 1. With Darth's full armada assault he wins it depends on the OP. Which is lacking/

Zack Fair
Vader was just beaten by a bloodlusted Luke and he had an opening for the electricity to **** up his suit. The Emperor just an old man? Age matters not when you are a master of the force like Palpatine and Yoda.

Not saying Vader wins, but had to clear that out.

KingD19
In a fight Mumm-Ra has super strength and durability, rapid healing, flight, energy beams, and all types of crazy magic.

Harbinger
Would Mumm-Ra be able to stop a force choke from Vader?

KingD19
Mumm-Ra is a mummy/undead creature thing. I doubt he breathes to begin with.

JakeTheBank
I think EU Vader has a better shot.

Badabing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins? Stop making these threads. Thundercats, GI Joe, Vader, Solid Snake, etc. are all better known for being in cartoons, movies and games regardless of having any comics. There are other forums which you can post those threads.

Originally posted by Digi
Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a regular comic series and is not overwhelmingly viewed in a different medium, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is not always in affect, but will be a guideline for moderator discretion. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.