Current wolverine vs karate kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toothpicks
now this is the current wolverine the one that humiliated iron fist you can clearly see that this new wolverine is upgraded and now he is a whole new beast , so now its current wolverine vs KK who wins

SamZED
Wolverine dominating IF in a sparring clearly isnt a sign of his MA skills - He simply absorbed some of Squirrel Girl's powers after having sex with her. So he takes this.

toothpicks
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine dominating IF in a sparring clearly isnt a sign of his MA skills - He simply absorbed some of Squirrel Girl's powers after having sex with her. So he takes this.

he owned him with his MA skills current wolverine is a total beast now he is the top MA in marvel

SamZED
I still say it was squirrel agility.

cdtm
Originally posted by toothpicks
now this is the current wolverine the one that humiliated iron fist

Posters who lamblasted me for claiming Iron Fist pwned War Machine, you're needed. smokin'

toothpicks
Originally posted by cdtm
Posters who lamblasted me for claiming Iron Fist pwned War Machine, you're needed. smokin'

you cant close your eyes to a solid well writen fight between wolverine and iron fist, both fighters used there skills to the max and you saw how wolverine was just avoiding him and owning him easily, wolverine is the top MA of marvel deal with that

Omega Vision
If Wolverine wins this, it isn't because of MA skill, that's for sure.

This depends on the version of KK. Certain KKs Wolverine could beat but Classic KK would stomp him without breaking a sweat.
Originally posted by toothpicks
now this is the current wolverine the one that humiliated iron fist you can clearly see that this new wolverine is upgraded and now he is a whole new beast , so now its current wolverine vs KK who wins
Lol @ "humiliated"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.