Green Lanten vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
Battle takes place in London. Prep time is a couple hours for each.

Who wins?

ps. Green Latern experts is his ring made of metal or a different substance? If no one knows assume 2 scenarios 1) metal ring 2) ring other substance

tkitna
Green Lantern should win

Scoobless
I think Dr Polaris could affect Kyle's ring .... iirc

scyven
is lanterns ring metal, because if it is I think it could be a null fight because magneto would just rip the ring away from the lantern, most likely along with his finger...I guess its a better battle to assume its not metaI

vansonbee
Kyle fought some magnetic person and he ended up socking himself, so yes Magneto FTW

scyven
lol okay I didn't know that thnx I guess mags wins kinda easy then

JakeTheBank
Uh, any of the Earth Lanterns win a sizeable majority.

scyven
not if the ringis metal Magneto will rip it off his hand and have the ring for himself, no?

leonidas
depends on how mags can impact the ring.

Badabing
Originally posted by scyven
Battle takes place in London. Prep time is a couple hours for each.

Who wins?

ps. Green Latern experts is his ring made of metal or a different substance? If no one knows assume 2 scenarios 1) metal ring 2) ring other substance It's been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299227& amp;highlight=title%3A%28green+lantern+vs+magneto%

You should check the CB VS Forum Directory, which is pinned on the top of the page, or use the search function.

Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum Rules

Search Function
K kids, it's come to my attention that everyone hates the search. But it can still be as powerful as the old system.

Here's what you do:

From the search tab, click on "Advanced Search". It will then take you to a new screen. Click on "Advanced Option" and a few new options pop up. Click the box that says "Search Titles Only" and also the one that says "Show Results As Threads" then run your search.

Works wonders.

Thanks, and spread the word.

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.