Marvel Villains vs. DC Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/129/Wizard_LMS_DC_Villains_vs_Marvel_Villains.jpg

Fight 1. Team Marvel vs. Team DC (characters from the pic)

Fight 2. If you can tell who is fighting who, then single battles from the pic

scyven
Maybe my comp sucks but I cant see the pic sad

byrdgang21
Since I can't see the pic......stalemate

dawsey28
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wB0ogWWrRnE/Tbd8fsWHTVI/AAAAAAAAAUc/uglFwtkanKk/s1600/Wizard_LMS_DC_Villains_vs_Marvel_Villains.jpg

If you can't see the pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wB0ogWWrRnE/Tbd8fsWHTVI/AAAAAAAAAUc/uglFwtkanKk/s1600/Wizard_LMS_DC_Villains_vs_Marvel_Villains.jpg

wildernesss
team marvel villains win this in a shit stomp.

SamZED
Lex and Doom are lazy #$%$.

dawsey28
Damn my linkage problems I have been having lately. sad

CPT Space Bomb
This Marvel team is stacked. They stomp. Thanos, Doom, Magneto, Ultron, Juggernaut and Red Skull.....?

Bentley
Who is the guy fighting Mags?

And yep, team Marvel is better fit for a non-prep fight.

Who am I kidding? Darkseid solos the field.

dawsey28
I could be wrong, but I think Magneto is battling Sinestro.

Prep-Man
Yeah, it's old school sinestro.

Bentley
I figured as much for the lack of Sinestro.

Team DC needs more Zoom shifty

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Bentley
Who is the guy fighting Mags?

And yep, team Marvel is better fit for a non-prep fight.

Who am I kidding? Darkseid solos the field. Lol, you're just mad Kang's not in there laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Lol, you're just mad Kang's not in there laughing out loud

The thought crossed my mind but the lack of Loki makes me feel somewhat better.

Batman-Prime
Honestly, too many people to decide.

American Dragon
I think Marvel DC needs more heavy hitters like Black Adam, Lobo, Sinestro and Doomsday

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by American Dragon
I think Marvel, DC needs more heavy hitters like Black Adam, Lobo, Sinestro and Doomsday Yes, this Marvel team is stacked. They stomp. It's really not a fair fight at all.

Batman-Prime
On the other had you have Darkseid, Sinestro, Solom Grundy, Brainiac, Circe, Cheetah, Dr. Psycho and Ras al'Ghul...

Bentley
I loled at Ras.

CPT Space Bomb
I loled at Ras. Yah, I love Ras but he's a non factor in this fight.

Batman-Prime
I loled at Ras.

I wanted to match the Red Skull comment wink.

American Dragon
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
On the other had you have Darkseid, Sinestro, Solom Grundy, Brainiac, Circe, Cheetah, Dr. Psycho and Ras al'Ghul...
Oh yea I didnt notice Sinestro wow thats not a good pic of him. i dont think anyone on the DC side can match Dr. Dooms intelligence. Yea Lex is smart but the only reason he keeps being a problem for Superman is he uses his weaknesses against him.

Bentley
Originally posted by American Dragon
Oh yea I didnt notice Sinestro wow thats not a good pic of him. i dont think anyone on the DC side can match Dr. Dooms intelligence. Yea Lex is smart but the only reason he keeps being a problem for Superman is he uses his weaknesses against him.

Brainiac?

American Dragon
Brainiac?
mayb but I think he has his hands full with ultron.

CPT Space Bomb
Yep.

dawsey28
Where is Doctor Psycho? I must be overlooking him. Maybe he is the guy on the bottom that I thought was Blockbuster. lol. I was probably wrong, though.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by dawsey28
Where is Doctor Psycho? I must be overlooking him. Maybe he is the guy on the bottom that I thought was Blockbuster. lol. I was probably wrong, though.

Maybe you are right. I though, big head, small body, it's Dr. Psycho but I could be wrong.

spidermonkey
Dr. Psycho, Blockbuster, Hector Hammond...Who knows?

Parmaniac
Who's the chick under Darkseids chin? Besides maybe her and DS I don't think anyone could take down Klaw (or Juggs depending on incarnation).

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Who's the chick under Darkseids chin? Besides maybe her and DS I don't think anyone could take down Klaw (or Juggs depending on incarnation).

I think it's circe.

StiltmanFTW
Arcade solos.

aztec
Darkseid, Zoom and Circe for the win. They mop the floors with everyone. The outgun their Marvel counterparts. Anyway, Darkseid has the potential soloing the field. His omega beams can vaporize everyone on the field.

Parmaniac
Where the hell do you see Zoom?

CPT Space Bomb
Where the hell do you see Zoom? In his imagination along with his "win"...

aztec
Where the hell do you see Zoom?

I confused him with someone else. embarrasment

aztec
In his imagination along with his "win"...

Nice post, thanks for proving me wrong. wink

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by aztec
Nice post, thanks for proving me wrong. wink Uh, I did...Zoom isn't even in the picture....Thanks for not paying any attention AT ALL and trying to make stuff up. wink

aztec
Uh, I did...Zoom isn't even in the picture....Thanks for not paying any attention AT ALL and trying to make stuff up. wink

I was referring to the second part of you post "along with his win"..

Dc villians still take the majority. smile

CPT Space Bomb
I was referring to the second part of you post "along with his win"..

Dc villians still take the majority. smile You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

aztec
You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

But in this case, I'm not. smile

Darkseid >> Thanos>=Circe... The rest of the villains are nothing more than a nausance and useless, with the exceptions of Sinestro and perhaps Doom. Know one in Marvel can match Darkseid, including Thanos. confused

CPT Space Bomb
But in this case, I'm not. smile

Darkseid >> Thanos>=Circe... The rest of the villains are nothing more than a nausance and useless, with the exceptions of Sinestro and perhaps Doom. Know one in Marvel can match Darkseid, including Thanos. confused Most of the forum disagrees with you. laughing out loud Thanos hasn't lost to superman level beings 1 on 1. Darkseid gets trashed by Superman.

SuperiorTech
Darkseid gets trashed by Superman.

And he is never living that shit down either.

spidermonkey
Zoom should have been in the pic.

Bentley

CPT Space Bomb

-Pr-
Most of the forum disagrees with you. laughing out loud Thanos hasn't lost to superman level beings 1 on 1. Darkseid gets trashed by Superman.

Losing to Superman isn't some kind of low showing. Everyone eventually loses to Superman.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
Losing to Superman isn't some kind of low showing. Everyone eventually loses to Superman.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.