Superman vs HP Doosmday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman has become much stronger than his last encounter involving HP Doomsday. Basically, Doomsday fought a much weaker version. Can HP defeat Current Superman or will the fight turn out the way it did before? I'm giving Superman the nod in this fight.

I see my title is messed up. I meant HP Doomsday.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Superman has become much stronger than his last encounter involving HP Doomsday. Basically, Doomsday fought a much weaker version. Can HP defeat Current Superman or will the fight turn out the way it did before? I'm giving Superman the nod in this fight.

I see my title is messed up. I meant HP Doomsday.

First of all Current Superman is not that much stronger than HP Superman. Second, HP Superman was amped to a point he could be considered more powerful than Current Superman.

HP DD will Destroy current Superman with ease.

Galan007
H/P DD would STILL destroy Supes.

Harbinger
Somehow, I don't see hitting Doomsday really hard helping. Waverider and Clark + Mother Box had to expose him to entropy for a reason.

JakeTheBank
Superman could always try to sing at him to see if that works. *shrugs*

Diesldude
Current superman overwhelms him. Just being consistent. smile

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Somehow, I don't see hitting Doomsday really hard helping. Waverider and Clark + Mother Box had to expose him to entropy for a reason.

Ok, I don't understand why people keep bringing up Clark with the mother box. After his resurrection/rebirth, his powers were near depletion. With that said, I'm pretty sure the box could have probably put him back to him normal stats and that's even debatable looking at how easily Doomsday was capable of piercing his hide.

The ft is exaggerating. The only thing that was worth noting during that fight was the fact that Superman ripped through him with a light saber and Doomsday healed that in a panel.

Badabing
Originally posted by h1a8
First of all Current Superman is not that much stronger than HP Superman. Second, HP Superman was amped to a point he could be considered more powerful than Current Superman.

HP DD will Destroy current Superman with ease. Originally posted by Harbinger

I'll leave this open for a bit longer...

carver9
Come on Bada. I even think my buddy Pr stated that current Superman can take HP.

-Pr-
Come on Bada. I even think my buddy Pr stated that current Superman can take HP.

I did, because he's had several upgrades since HP.

Still leaving it up to Bada though.

Badabing
Come on Bada. I even think my buddy Pr stated that current Superman can take HP. Originally posted by -Pr-
I did, because he's had several upgrades since HP.

Still leaving it up to Bada though. We already have Quenelph. And now introducing...Pr-ver

durlaugh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
We already have Quenelph. And now introducing...Pr-ver

durlaugh

Go **** yourself, ****.

JakeTheBank
LMAO

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Go **** yourself, ****. What seems to be your boggle?

Was it something I said? innocent

Harbinger
Go **** yourself, ****. http://i38.tinypic.com/2ajbe5x.gif

-Pr-
What seems to be your boggle?

Your big pizza-eating, moustachiod face, mostly.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-ver-
Your big pizza-eating, moustachiod face, mostly. I'll have you know I don't sport a mustachio! sneer

carver9
Go **** yourself, ****.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

-Pr-
I'll have you know I don't sport a mustachio! sneer

I'm sure.

JakeTheBank
Pr's about to go OWAW on someone lol

Batman-Prime
We already have Quenelph. And now introducing...Pr-ver

durlaugh

Go **** yourself, ****.

What seems to be your boggle?

Your big pizza-eating, moustachiod face, mostly.

I'll have you know I don't sport a mustachio! sneer

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/racoon1957/homey/popcorn.gif

BTW Warned for derailing the thread... both of you... uhuh

h1a8
Also to add the fact that DD was going through Probes like tissue paper where Clark had more trouble with them.

OWAW Superman was very powerful.

Superman can only win if he vibrates through attacks and finds a way to throw him in space (maybe while countering). HP DD can move faster than Superman can react sometimes though, so this is a hard fight for Superman. With no bfr, Superman dies 10/10

Galan007
I did, because he's had several upgrades since HP. True. However, H/P Doomsday nearly killed Darkseid with something like four strikes- and that was back when Darkseid was written at nearly the highest levels of his career (early 90's.) Pit current Superman against that 'version' of Darkseid, and him winning at all is extremely questionable... Much less winning with only a few punches. Imo.

guy222
H/P Doomsday

Batman-Prime
HP DD smash puny Superman...

Philosophía
In the OWAW mindset, I'd pick Superman. Normal mindsets, Doomsday wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
True. However, H/P Doomsday nearly killed Darkseid with something like four strikes- and that was back when Darkseid was written at nearly the highest levels of his career (early 90's.) Pit current Superman against that 'version' of Darkseid, and him winning at all is extremely questionable... Much less winning with only a few punches. Imo.

Fair enough. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority on this...

jinzin
Ok, I don't understand why people keep bringing up Clark with the mother box. After his resurrection/rebirth, his powers were near depletion. With that said, I'm pretty sure the box could have probably put him back to him normal stats and that's even debatable looking at how easily Doomsday was capable of piercing his hide.

The ft is exaggerating. The only thing that was worth noting during that fight was the fact that Superman ripped through him with a light saber and Doomsday healed that in a panel.

By the time HP happened Superman was quoted as being stronger than when he died iirc.

psycho gundam

carver9
Jinzin... a scan has been put up in the Wolverine respect thread that everyone wants you to see. Enjoy because I have looked at it at least 4 times.

SquallX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you mean loeb-set superman would win.

seriously, superman was a puss when he faced doomsday in hunter/prey, DoS superman would have looked better.... bloodwynd did better....phucking BOOSTER GOLD did better

The man was scared, because DD was the first person to put him down.

leonidas
dd still kills him.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman wins.

thumb up

Fair enough. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority on this...

I agree with you for what it counts. Superman has increased his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.