Uncanny X-force Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
psylocke vs logan vs fantomex vs deadpool vs archangel

who's left standing in a no-holds-barred battle royal? who teams with whome ot take out whom? who prevails?

the ninjak
In regards to Psylocke and Logan.
Telepaths can't put Logan down anymore. Did you guys see what he did to the STRIKE team member in Fear Itself Wolverine?
He went all demon on the poor guy.

This is an awesome fight and I can't see a clear winner.

Trackz
fantomex or deadpool I'm thinking

Harbinger
Fantomex.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Telepaths can't put Logan down anymore. Did you guys see what he did to the STRIKE team member in Fear Itself Wolverine? That was a noname Telepath, recently an arabian guy completely mindcontrolled him (Can't remember who that was though).

Not saying he doesn't have a decent resistance though.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine warned AoA Creed Psylocke wouldn't be able to save his ass next time with tp stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
recently an arabian guy completely mindcontrolled him (Can't remember who that was though)

Shadow King. He's close to Xavier in power...

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would win, with Deadpool as the runner-up

guy222
wolverine

Konton
Phantomex should win by way of mis-direction.
If not, Psylocke should have it in the bag.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw. Was thinking Archangel could be the last man standing too, but I'm not so sure what kind of telepathic resistance he's got these days.

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shadow King. He's close to Xavier in power...

I thought it would've been Shadow King. That guys uber.

And lol at everyones choices. I reckon the fight exists in such a way nobody has the advantage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw. Was thinking Archangel could be the last man standing too, but I'm not so sure what kind of telepathic resistance he's got these days.

Depends. When Death is in control, he has great defenses. Warren? Not so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.