A Pissed Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If Surfer mind was being taunted with and someone put him in a Rage making him kill anything that came his way. Who would you send in to stop him? Who has the best chances of stopping this version of Surfer that isn't holding back? The person that you chose know that Surfer is out for blood and they are there to give it their all to stop him. No prep.

The contestants are...

Nate
Thor
Superman
Magneto
Captain Marvel

Philosophía
Superman, because he'd blitz him into unconsciousness.

Batman-Prime
Thor, Superman or Captain Marvel.

Harbinger
Bloodlusted Supes, please.

bbrem123
i would send thor...but none would be able to stop him

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor, Superman or Captain Marvel.

Only one choice. Stop trippin.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Only one choice. Stop trippin.

But all three can do it. Ok then CM. Magic + Supermanlike attributes = win. More isn't needed. IF you would have a pissed Galactus I would send Superman though. A pissed Surfer isn't worth sending out the best.

Eternal Idol
They all die. Surfer treats himself for a job well done by cutting across the universe to party on planet Metal Metal Land.

n029uRM9w6Q

-Pr-
If Surfer mind was being taunted with and someone put him in a Rage making him kill anything that came his way. Who would you send in to stop him? Who has the best chances of stopping this version of Surfer that isn't holding back? The person that you chose know that Surfer is out for blood and they are there to give it their all to stop him. No prep.

The contestants are...

Nate
Thor
Superman
Magneto
Captain Marvel

being angry =/= being more competent.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Diesldude
But all three can do it. Ok then CM. Magic + Supermanlike attributes = win. More isn't needed. IF you would have a pissed Galactus I would send Superman though. A pissed Surfer isn't worth sending out the best.
thumb up beer

JakeTheBank

Lol. Good one.

carver9

Well he lied Jake.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic003-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic004-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic005-1.jpg

Don Corleone
First choice Thor, second Supes.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor. Originally posted by Don Corleone
First choice Thor, second Supes. This. Besides Thor just got done humiliating Surfer.

bbrem123
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This. Besides Thor just got done humiliating Surfer.

did u read the comic?...not even close man

Naija boy
Surfer beats them all.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer beats them all.

Batman-Prime
Surfer beats them all.

How often did he fight Thor? How many times did he win?

no expression

Yeah, his chances against each char are about 5/10.

Naija boy
How often did he fight Thor? How many times did he win?

no expression

Yeah, his chances against each char are about 5/10.

Lulz Whats your point?
He has fought thor twice. The first time was when he was depowered on earth and it really had no clear winner and the second time was thor in blood and thunder which had very clear circumstances surrounding it.

As I mentioned before he beats all the characters.

DickBlazer
CM or suped best shots at it

Batman-Prime
Lulz Whats your point?
He has fought thor twice. The first time was when he was depowered on earth and itnreally had no clear winner and the second time was thor in blood and thunder which had very clear circumstances.

As I mentioned before he beats all the characters.

My point is that you are completly unbiased if it comes to surfer.

As I mentioned before, he also gets beaten by all the characters.

Naija boy

As I mentioned before, he also gets beaten by all the characters.

Err right.....completely unbiased..lol

Anyhow thinking surfer beats superman or beats Thor or beats captain marvel or freaking magneto is hardly biased. As a matter of fact more people agree with these sentiments than disagree ( as forum polls with him vs these characters attest to). Not that that proves he wins but it does show that I'm not in the minority and hence makes ur accusation of bias ( if thats what u were even doing) nonsensical. Now go pester somebody else and display ur lack of knowledge of surfer and Thor confrontations elsewhere.

smile

Batman-Prime
^Lulz

so you honestly Think that Surfer is > Thor.

Naija boy
^Lulz

so you honestly Think that Surfer is > Thor.

No shit sherlock ....if u think that is such an extreme position then frankly ur an idiot. Would u like to debate it?id be more than willing to, though I doubt the Thor side would be happy with u representing them

Smh..just move along before u get in over ur head.

Batman-Prime
No shit sherlock ....if u think that is such an extreme position then frankly ur an idiot. Would u like to debate it?id be more than willing to, though I doubt the Thor side would be happy with u representing them

Smh..just move along before u get in over ur head.

No shit Watson if u think that it isn't such an exteme position (thinking the Surfer is way above them) then frankly you are an (I won't call you names, I'm old enough and polite enough). You know insulting someone over the internetz shows how bold and handsome you are, you bad bad boy...

What is there to debate. You are wrong I'm right. Simple, right?

You won't accept it, because you are so unbiased and really I don't care about you. You know, you bad ass boy, you can also look at the Surfer vs Thor thread, it might help. They are on the same level. Surfer never beat him and was in turn beaten smile. And we will see if he does better against an injured Thor in the next issue then he did till now. It was rather embarrassing for Surfer (and Galactus).

Smh.. just move along before your insults become even more pathetic.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
being angry =/= being more competent. u remember that

Lord Feron
IMO Thor would have to be very aggressive to put surfer down.

IMO if Surfer wanted you dead in the shortest amount of time in the most efficient manner and has no problem with ending your life. I don't know any normal herald leveler would be able to take him down.

the ninjak
No shit Watson if u think that it isn't such an exteme position (thinking the Surfer is way above them) then frankly you are an (I won't call you names, I'm old enough and polite enough). You know insulting someone over the internetz shows how bold and handsome you are, you bad bad boy...

You won't accept it, because you are so unbiased and really I don't care about you. You know, you bad ass boy, you can also look at the Surfer vs Thor thread, it might help. They are on the same level. Surfer never beat him and was in turn beaten smile. And we will see if he does better against an injured Thor in the next issue then he did till now. It was rather embarrassing for Surfer (and Galactus).

Geez relax. Surfer is on deathmode. He has the tools to put these guys down. To use them normally would be out of character.
imo it's SS's nobility that has always defined him and held him back.

Naija boy

Loool u mad? I never said surfer was way above him. U need to believe that in order to justify ur mindless ranting but all it is a pathetic straw man. Lol I don't care about being polite to you because I do think you are an idiot. Ur posts have proven it thus far. Lol also keep ur homoerotic fantasies to urself. (bad bad boy? What?Lmfao).

The word is biased fool not unbiased and no I'm not biased. Thor is my second favorite hero. I never said they weren't on the same level. Them being on the same level doesnt mean that me thinking surfer wins is an extreme
position. In any world except the bizarre world u live in. U came in with a laughably pretensious attitude and started are making things up about what I said and now ur trying to pass urself off as some kind of victim when u have been trolling me since this thread started.

Sorry if I hurt ur feelings with my "pathetic "insults. They weren't intended to hurt that much. Honest. Now u apologize to me for hurting my brain cells with ur idiocy and we will be even. Or conversely Gtfo.

U refuse to move along so I will. Say hello to the ignore list.

Bentley
People, stop rapping at each other and calm down.

I hope this doesn't come off as insulting, it is fun to imagine people rap at each other when reading discussions here smile

Batman-Prime
Loool u mad? I never said surfer was way above him. U need to believe that in order to justify ur mindless ranting but all it is a pathetic straw man. Lol I don't care about being polite to you because I do think you are an idiot. Ur posts have proven it thus far. Lol also keep ur homoerotic fantasies to urself. (bad bad boy? What?Lmfao).

The word is biased fool not unbiased and no I'm not biased. Thor is my second favorite hero. I never said they weren't on the same level. Them being on the same level doesnt mean that me thinking surfer wins is an extreme
position. In any world except the bizarre world u live in. U came in with a laughably pretensious attitude and started are making things up about what I said and now ur trying to pass urself off as some kind of victim when u have been trolling me since this thread started.

Sorry if I hurt ur feelings with my "pathetic "insults. They weren't intended to hurt that much. Honest. Now u apologize to me for hurting my brain cells with ur idiocy and we will be even. Or conversely Gtfo.

U refuse to move along so I will. Say hello to the ignore list.

http://files.sharenator.com/i_aint_even_mad_493_RE_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

Bold words over the internet *lulz., you are terrifyingly pathetic, you are truly an bad internetz boy. And don't worry about your brain cells, I can't destroy what isn't there, sooo big grin. At least your prvoed that much wink.

Yeah yeah he beats them all, dream on bad boy.

rotiart
If this was a no holding back peak showings only surfer?
And the rest were average showings for his opponents?

Then yes surfer clears it.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by rotiart
If this was a no holding back peak showings only surfer?
And the rest were average showings for his opponents?

Then yes surfer clears it.

Originally posted by -Pr-
being angry =/= being more competent.

Slaanesh
Surfer beat them all

rotiart

What?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by rotiart
What?

I think it isn't just a "best showing" surfer vs average showings opponent.

If Surfer mind was being taunted with and someone put him in a Rage making him kill anything that came his way. Who would you send in to stop him? Who has the best chances of stopping this version of Surfer that isn't holding back? The person that you chose know that Surfer is out for blood and (they are there to give it their all to stop him. No prep.

I think Carver meant an Angry(Bloodlusted) Surfer vs an opponent who fights to the best of his abilities (iow OWAW Mindset Superman, WM Thor, and never give up CM).

It's more like an handicap for the Surfer if you ask me, as being angry/pissed/bloodlusted is =/= fighting to the best of his abilities.

Compare Bloodlusted Superman vs WW and OWAW Superman vs Imperiex Probes.

SuperiorTech

I think Carver meant an Angry(Bloodlusted) Surfer vs an opponent who fights to the best of his abilities (iow OWAW Mindset Superman, WM Thor, and never give up CM).

It's more like an handicap for the Surfer if you ask me, as being angry/pissed/bloodlusted is =/= fighting to the best of his abilities.

He would have to clarify what he means by that you could be right but its a good chance that not what he meant.

bbrem123
surfer wanting u dead means your dead.../thread

rotiart

If it's both sides both holding back but cip cis or pis applies then it's like 50/50...

That's why my statement was if surfer gets his best showings.. Etc etc...

Black bolt z
I'd send Thor against him but surfer would still beat him.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by bbrem123
surfer wanting u dead means your dead.../thread

Stoic
My first choice would be Captain Marvel, there would be nothing for the Surfer to exploit.

As I mentioned before, he also gets beaten by all the characters. no, only thor and maaaaaybe SNG can get a majority from him.

thor is the most obvious choice, I still favour the surfer here

IisCoolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.