Superman, Gladiator, Hyperion Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Gladiator (high end)
King Hyperion (or most powerful hyperion)

Vs

Thanos

1. Supermen want to kill thanos
2. King Hyperion adds 5 hyperions to the table

Harbinger
Almighty Force Blocks FTW

carver9
Gladiator solos.

Don Corleone
osheet

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator solos.

What about in reality?

Batman-Prime
Gladiator solos.

shockish

He might, indeed

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What about in reality?

Gladiator destroys him

Zack Fair
facepalm

JakeTheBank
Gladiator destroys him

What about in reality?

carver9

We are talking about high end Gladiator.

Batman-Prime

What is a low end Gladiator, Current Hulk?

JakeTheBank

I'm aware of this.

My question still stands.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
What is a low end Gladiator, Odin?
Fixed.

carver9
I'm aware of this.

My question still stands.

So do you believe that Thanos can withstand someone blitzing him at 100 times the speed of light along with hitting him with "one shotting Herald, planet busting strength"? Add on the fact that Thanos would have to injure him which would be next to impossible wince Gladiator high end fts puts him at basically being completely unstoppable. Thanos shields would break to that type of power and his head would come off at someone punching him moving at 100 times the speed of light with planet destroying strength.

JakeTheBank
So do you believe that Thanos can withstand someone blitzing him at 100 times the speed of light along with hitting him with "one shorting Herald, planet busting strength"? Add on the fact that Thanos would have to injure him which would be next to impossible wince Gladiator high end fts puts him at basically being completely unstoppable. Thanos shields would break to that type of power and his head would come off at someone punching him moving at 100 times the speed of light with planet destroying strength.

I don't believe Gladiator is going to do any of that shit you described, so the point is moot.

carver9
I don't believe Gladiator is going to do any of that shit you described, so the point is moot.

High end Gladiator.

JakeTheBank
High end Gladiator.

Yeah, High End Glads/Fully Confident Gladiator/No bad showings or feats Gladiator isn't the character you make him out to be.

Cogito
Team, none of them solo

shokosugi
Gladiator and Hyperion dies. Superman solos.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by shokosugi
Gladiator and Hyperion dies. Superman solos.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/907/lolno.gif

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Nihilist
Superman is the only threat to Thanos here, Glads and Hyperion are weak sauce.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman is the only threat to Thanos here, Glads and Hyperion are weak sauce.

LOL actually glads would be the only threat here, even in scenario 1. But I don't think the team can win.

Branlor Swift
Gladiator solos. Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator destroys him Originally posted by carver9
So do you believe that Thanos can withstand someone blitzing him at 100 times the speed of light along with hitting him with "one shotting Herald, planet busting strength"? Add on the fact that Thanos would have to injure him which would be next to impossible wince Gladiator high end fts puts him at basically being completely unstoppable. Thanos shields would break to that type of power and his head would come off at someone punching him moving at 100 times the speed of light with planet destroying strength.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Damn Bran, you are cruel.

zom1967
LOL,thanos already teleported glads 200 light years away,he could do that to all three of them if he is board with kicking their asses!

zom1967
Bran knows nothing,don`t give him any credit,his knowledge is that of the red haired kid with the big hair from the partridge family.Ha,danny bonadoche rag!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zom1967
Bran knows nothing,don`t give him any credit,his knowledge is that of the red haired kid with the big hair from the partridge family.Ha,danny bonadoche rag! thumb up

zom1967
Yeah better give the thumbs up,know your place!I got game!

Branlor Swift
I surrender to your superior ability to read the situation.

carver9
Lol...really Bran? So this is still going on?

Branlor Swift
Lol...really Bran? So this is still going on? Look at all the times of the... you know what? Same thing
I surrender to your superior ability to read the situation.

carver9
Lol...I said there were probably times when I did give Glads the majority but in the 'end' I gave Thanos the edge against him. People opinions can change.

Branlor Swift
Lol...I said there were probably times when I did give Glads the majority but in the 'end' I gave Thanos the edge against him. People opinions can change. What exactly changed from now and then that would subtract from Gladiator throwing planet destroying punches at 100 times lightspeed?

And did Gladiator's durability get downgraded since 2011 as well?

Considering you're going solely by high end Gladiator, then what changed for you to think he loses to Thanos? Forum reputation for yourself, not wanting to argue it?

Not to mention your previous statement is irrelevant to your current. Your opinion changed, good. But this was "still" not going on as of today. This thread was bumped when "it was going on". Get some situational awareness Carver before you respond.

zom1967
Branlor ,I give you mad props for making a thread with 9,000,000 views.It is something to truly be proud of,but when you talk to people like shit do you expect them not to fight back?I don`t even remember what started the fight between us!I got the whole thread earased because thats not what i`m about,I will offer you an olive branch if you don`t want it thats ok too,but I`d rather be your friend then your enemy,we both love talking comics.So whats the problem between us.Same thing with Mindset exept he seems to live in outer space,and I mean that in a good way!

Branlor Swift
Couldn't give a shit either way

carver9
What exactly changed from now and then that would subtract from Gladiator throwing planet destroying punches at 100 times lightspeed?

And did Gladiator's durability get downgraded since 2011 as well?

Considering you're going solely by high end Gladiator, then what changed for you to think he loses to Thanos? Forum reputation for yourself, not wanting to argue it?

Not to mention your previous statement is irrelevant to your current. Your opinion changed, good. But this was "still" not going on as of today. This thread was bumped when "it was going on". Get some situational awareness Carver before you respond.

This thread was created during the time everyone was lowballing and creating bait threads consistently with Gladiator...so of course I am going to defend him if the obvious is happening. Also, it shouldn't matter what I said 4 yrs ago, if I feel like Thanos CURRENTLY pulls a majority, then that's what we need to stick with instead of going 4 to 5 yrs back finding posts from me.

Branlor Swift
This thread was created during the time everyone was lowballing and creating bait threads consistently with Gladiator...so of course I am going to defend him if the obvious is happening. Also, it shouldn't matter what I said 4 yrs ago, if I feel like Thanos CURRENTLY pulls a majority, then that's what we need to stick with instead of going 4 to 5 yrs back finding posts from me. I'll give you a chance to redo your post.

If you actually answer my questions I'll leave you alone on this subject for a while

carver9
I'll give you a chance to redo your post.

If you actually answer my questions I'll leave you alone on this subject for a while

I already answered your questions. no expression

Branlor Swift
I already answered your questions. no expression Alright.

This thread was created during the time everyone was lowballing and creating bait threads consistently with Gladiator...so of course I am going to defend him if the obvious is happening. Also, it shouldn't matter what I said 4 yrs ago, if I feel like Thanos CURRENTLY pulls a majority, then that's what we need to stick with instead of going 4 to 5 yrs back finding posts from me. This thread was created by Colossus Big C who absolutely hated Thanos. And nobody was even lowballing Gladiator here. You just came out and said he soloed and then defended it in some sort of detail which defeats your "I was only doing it to troll the haters" implication you have going on. And you're also saying it doesn't matter what you thought 4 years ago hence you saying that you actually thought this and therefore defeating your point of everyone lowballing. Just because you have a lot of excuses, doesn't mean all of them stick.

You say that of course but then you have meltdowns once things like Gladiator scaring Thanos happen and you repeatedly use it in threads. You say that while trying to divert attention away from actually answering anything.

What changed to make you think this way, because by all means you think Gladiator is being written incredibly high recently. What was the actual thing that happened in comics that made you think that Thanos could beat a high end Gladiator?

As well as this being the original question:Originally posted by carver9
Where did I say Gladiator could beat Thanos?

And you defending prior things you said in other threads.

So if you won't answer what changed in your opinion, then perhaps you can share some details as to why you currently think Thanos can beat Gladiator? By all means a current in depth analysis of the matchup would be the best way to go about it following what you're saying.

Who is stronger, and will it make a difference?

Will Thanos' blasts have a large effect on Gladiator if he hits?

Will Gladiator's punches have a large effect on Thanos?

Will Gladiator's speed have a large effect on Thanos?

And how would you see the battle playing out, a short summary if you will?

And is it easy for Thanos?

Honest answers only please. And just so you know, a failure to answer these but repeat that Gladiator loses doesn't work since the entire board knows you just say what you think the other person wants to hear to try and weasel out of debates.

LordofBrooklyn
Damn it, Carver, you can't devolve any further without putting your life in jeopardy!

FIGHT BACK!!!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Damn it, Carver, you can't devolve any further without putting your life in jeopardy!

FIGHT BACK!!!

A fight with Bran is something Carver cannot win.

Silence of the Lamb

zom1967
Thanos is practically industructable,And his energy projection power is far greater than theirs.Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Rezactic
Team

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rezactic
Team Based on ?

Rezactic
lol Quanchi's insecurity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rezactic
lol Quanchi's insecurity. Quit avoiding the question.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
A fight with Bran is something Carver cannot win.

Silence of the Lamb

Just seen his post and I can win it plus any other debates I have with him.

carver9
@Bran...

Thanos can beat Gladiator via telepathic assault. Nothing changed about Gladiator physically, Thanos just have a tool that can drop him.

Does that answer your question?

quanchi112
@Bran...

Thanos can beat Gladiator via telepathic assault. Nothing changed about Gladiator physically, Thanos just have a tool that can drop him.

Does that answer your question? So you think physically Gladiator is greater than Thanos ?

Let's hear you prove it.

Branlor Swift
@Bran...

Does that answer your question? So you're just going to sidestep the questions then?

But that just opens up a farther door. How would Thanos win if his tp wasn't being used?

"Omg that's not in this thread!!!!"

"... BFR"

Are you predictable enough to answer with those answers, or are you just going to admit you think Gladiator is Thanos level and would beat him... unless Thanos has telepathy apparently?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.